• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
St0rm presents :
Darkness

Description
2 heroes must fight their way thrugh a dungeon full of secrets and suprises.
Chapter 1
-The Mages have summoned forces beyond their control and demonic power now corrupts their minds. Deep into the elementalworks they enslave water elementals to do their bidding,but perhaps there is some hero who can get to the source of the corruption and end this madness forever.

Chapter 2
- The Magi corrupton is far greater, deep into the pools of life an ainchent evil is avoken.

This map is a closed RPG ( at lest i think thats what ist's called ). Gameplay is plain and simple fight monsters and get to the end of the dungeon.

made by 1o0rm (St0rm)

Map Preview

Completion
Terrain 66%
Items/Tooltips 50%
Heroes 70%
Story/Gameplay 66%

Map is Playable in both single and multiplayer mode
2 players maximum

If you have any ideas please post them :). Alfa version is attached, but it still has some gameplay bugs. Also if someone likes this map i could use some help ( my mapmaking skills are uhm.. not so good ).

Thanks for reading
]

Attachments

• opt-Darkness_vo.9a.w3x
    175.6 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.