• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map- Grandia II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys.
Do you remember the old RPG Grandia 2 ?
Wasn't it a great game?

Well... no I want to create a Grandia 2 map myself, or better a series of maps about Grandia 2, but for now lets only talk about the first one i want to do.

(to be noticed that im only in the very beginnig of the map)

GamePlay is helf guite easy, thres a Hero team, and a Villain team,
The Hero-Team of course plays the Hero's of Grandia 2 and is teambased, its goal is to defeat the Dark master Valmar,
while the Villain-Team is a bit different. The Villain-team ain't actually a Team, its only one Person, playing the DarkMaster Valmar!!

But i dont want to create another Arena Map, in my map its gonna be like this, while the Hero Team runs through the map killing Monsters, completing Tasks, and Head for the Dark Master himself, the Dark Master Valmar won't sit around bored to death, his Goal is to stop the Heros as early as possible.

in order to do this, hes gonna have control of various abilities and creeps, sending them after ther heros, making their live as hard as possible!

So fae about the Idea of the Map- no comes my request making it interesting for you folks: I need some Skilled Modder and Animators, who can create some Custom Models and Spells!

so if you are a skilled Modeller or Animator Message me in
-MSN : [email protected]
-Email: [email protected]

Level 2
hmmm...dunno much about that, cauz i never played Grandia 1-
wanted to, but well.... didnt find it.
for what console is it anyway?
i gues not DreamCast ^^

if i would play it through i might as well do Grandia 1, but i think Grandia 2 was and IS a realy good game, I liked the charackters, the story and the gameplay

and for the case ure interested to know ^.~ : as i said earlier i want to make a series of maps as well as some kind of Anime Fight but with RPG's like Grandia VS Final Fantasy....

An Campaign telling the Story of Grandia 2, wich got lost with al the other RPG's out their, and i think its time someone brings back the memory of the good old RPG's

But that are all thoughts and Ideas, i want to finish it al step by step and for now i already anounced you the first on on the upper side ^^

Level 7
lol grandia 1 was for the PS1 and it is a brilliant game to play though it dose take time to complete though.

Also i dont think grandia would go well in an arena map its not that type of game and against FF i believe it would be rubbish maybe grandia 1 vs grandia 2 might work but i'm not 100%

well hope you finish your map and if you do decide to do grandia one and want some help just PM k.

Level 2
Sry that I didn't come on for so long but a lot of privat stuff occured on my blacklist...

well... but for now i have to lay it on Ice, I just dont have the time and mood right now....
as I said i have to fiunish other, private things, first....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.