• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Ultimate Heroes Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have 1 unsure hero arena map (heroes vs villains/no allies) and I need an idea cause this will be ultimately fun

- Type: Defense/Survival, Offense, Hero Arena
- Category: Medieval/Warcraft
- Map Size: 256 x 256
- Playable Map Size: 224 x 224
- Suggested Players: 1 - 12
- Tileset: Icecrown Glacier

Map Info:
In this map you must defeat your opponent to achieve a honorable victory! Become the strongest of them all! Make them kneel to you! With more than 8 abilities for 1 hero! With more than 10 heroes to choose from!

Features:
No idea

Models:
Must be a WoW model

Icons:
Any

Heroes and Villains:
I need some heroes and villains ideas
Zevalitian heroes and villains
Antaryserian heroes and villains
Help me and I will credit you (if it done)

Level 23
What execution?

You know, execution. Like Lethal injection, electrocution, hanging, gas chamber, etc.

Map Info:
In this map you must defeat your opponent to achieve a honorable victory! Become the strongest of them all! Make them kneel to you! With more than 8 abilities for 1 hero! With more than 10 heroes to choose from!

Defeat in what way? Dance dance revolution? Cards? How do we kill each other?

Models:
Must be a WoW model

That is definitely not a wise decision. You do remember the usual Wow rip's size is 0.5 to 4 mb right? That's less than a few models if you want the map to be played on multiplayer.

Heroes and Villains:
I need some heroes and villains ideas
Help me and I will credit you (if it done)

Zevalitian? Antaryserian? What are those things? Googling them doesn't seem to help as only your thread shows up.
You may need to put up more information than what you've already posted to get more feedback from people here.

Level 5
Hey! What do you mean Antaryserian? You mean Antaresyreia? Well.... if you refer to it, I know who become hero and/or become villain.....

WoW models is good. A good idea, Fang! You should check the "gold mine".

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Map Info?
Defeat the enemies that means kill the enemies

WoW models?
Not all of them are a WoW.
I can optimize it.

Heroes?
The text should be like this
Heroes and Villains:
[Rainbow]But, I need another hero from your imagination! Just like in RACC it have many heroes (example: the silent lady, etc. But no cookingdom units I am serious here) or any some heroes and villains ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.