• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Don't Laugh) Need People for Runescape Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need some spell makers, terrainers, jassers,skinners or model makers for interface, item makers, beta testers etc. If theres a job you think you can do, if you are good i will let you in

Current Team:
Map has been rejected by me and the team
it is going nowere

If you want to help i will be happy
you can also say what smiley you want next to your name
Please Join

Last edited:
Level 8
we can just try and edit it at least the map looks good

{EDIT}
thanks when you finish editing it give it to me i will add the armor, weapons and other crap oh i am making a blood ui and i thought would it look good in this map but i am not sure what do you guys think :thumbs_up: or :thumbs_down:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
ok so me it first or put it in the map and i will see it when you give it to me and the others

EDIT: This is the UI so far
i am not so good at making a UI but it is fun and the more i try the better i get and i do not want you guys to do everything:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Attachments

• Menu Blood.JPG
    Menu Blood.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Cin Bllod.JPG
    Cin Bllod.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 5
I like runescape b/c its ez for me adn kinda fun but........ it could use some different terrain if you want i can restart Post the map with the new terrain so i can see it.......
Kalecgos remember 8mb file size so find some stuff the get rid of or make some of it low-poly

Level 5
I Re-Started on the Original RS Map i've made some basic areas like:
1. A small town on the water
2. A General Market that sells Armor
3. 2 Well Terrained Water Falls (Rocks, Flowers, Archs, And Others)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To decrease File size i might Delete Some imports that aren't Used btw, We need a Castle Wall model for the big castle in the beginning

Level 8
here are some models they work
Fenced off area
Castle wall with the bit people stand on
Castle Wall with no bit to stand on
and i am still working on the ui it may be finished tonight or tomorrow

EDIT: i have rs music on my computer
EDIT: I am making some spells for my friends and i thought you guys can make it better because i want to put them in as coded spell books or in a secret area they are based on the sheep model there is 3 spells so far locust, sleep and starfall

Last edited:
Level 3
I used to play runescape luckly i quit after the wilderness closed so i know the terrain i can help

Status
Not open for further replies.