• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need People For New Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi every one Right Now i have only Ideas
But i can tell you about thing i want to make
Since Star Craft 2 soon will come out
I want to make some kind of Reload Dota But with Heros from Star Craft
So its like allience of Protos and Terran against Sworm
Sentinel Scorge
I have many ideas for the heros and we olso can make new ones
The Project is very big coz we will have to make some models coz models you can find on hive is not enaf
So if you think that this idea is good wisp me or write to My ICQ 8882632
I neeed Terrain makers
Trigger Makers
And any help will be helpful
I used to make Risks but they are not that popular but My Risk Modern Warfare i think is best Made you can check it.

So if you are interested Sigh In
I dont know what will be the map name this depends on will ppl support me with this idea.

Level 5
there is one factor
I really hate to see wanna-be dotas as I am a fan of normal dota
youd have to give it a huge amount of originality
and make it as anti copy as possible

Level 9
You can do it alone. If you can't do something then go to the tutorials forum and look for a tutorial on the matter. If you're still having trouble just send me a Private Message and ill help.
Most of the hive community works alone and creates amazing results, i don't doubt you.

-Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.