• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for people willing to work on Risk Map Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone i was away for several month... guess i missed something..

For now im looking for ppl that love fun strategy games. I want to create a group of ppl which will develop Risk Evolution next Version for 1 project and then if everything will be ok i have lots of ideas for new Risk map..

What i need most is good trigger makers if you know Jass thats prefect olso its good to have model maker. And a man who is skilled with Photoshop.

Im planing to make a site for future projects if i will guther good team.

Oh of course sorry for my bad.. english:D:grin:

Level 4
Risk is a game for multiplayer

At start you have a world for example Europe ..its divided on countrys. ALl countrys has citys or bases.. some countrys has 2 some 7 and so on..

At start you get 4 g you spend them on 1g base unit and you look for 2 city country then you take second city. and next Turn ( Game is turn based every turn you get money.. the more countrys you have the more you get gold) So you capture and capture make ally kill enamys and so on... Use more adwanced units..

In my risk you can also chose commander and he will give you some powers like super strikes unit air stirke and so on.

This is really fun and many ppl injoy it.

heres a bit info of my last work and link to it

This Risk is Based on improved Devo Terrain
Great Balance us well is Good looking Makes it
really Worth of Playing.

Its Europe and South Africa and you have to take every country under your control and remove any payer that will resist you rule:D
Units 1g Morine ( Base Unit)
2g Medic ( Good Choise to Keep Morines or heavy troops a live)
4g Sniper ( He is just what you need if the enamy mass 1g units)
5g Heavy Morine ( Nice Morine with a heavy gun can kill a lot of morines us well us kill sniper)
5g Flamer ( Flames everything very good with any Soldiers but close range makes him weak so you need use him with brain)
10g BTR 1 Light Tank to fight Soldiers
can olso Carry some Morines
10g M1 Ambrams ( you need some heavy armor out there)))
15g BTR 3 (This is very Powerfull Flaming light tank)
15g T80 Heavy Tank is just what you need to impress enamy )

Risk Modern Warfare Final - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 9
Hmmm... there should be action points, if you capture more lands or bases, you get more and for example 1 move with a basic unit is 1 action point and build up buildings buildings costs 2. You could use wood for these action points.
Send me a PM if i should do this for you or give credits and +rep if you use this idea alone.

Level 3
I would want to help.

i'm quit good at terraining and triggering.sooo........
well react if you would need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.