• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Search in icons/models/...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Why you removed search from filter window? Or am i missing something? Search in uper right corner seems to search for everything on site, like forum treads. And filter now has only search by authors. It was way better in older site version, when you could sort out resources by quickly typing some key word in that search line.

Level 20
1. If you are currently looking at one of the resource repositories (icons/models, etc.), the search box in the top right will search that repository for resources matching your querry. Just make sure that in the drop down menu that appears once you click the search box, the "Search this repository only" and "Search only resources" boxes are enabled.

NOTE: If you're viewing the results of your previous search, you have to either click the "search again" link or go back a page to search the same repository again. Performing another search when viewing the last search's results currently searches the entire site, instead of that repository.

2. This and a few other issues with the searches are, as far as I know, something the administration is fully aware of and works hard to fix. Just give them some time and I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.