• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Number of Players Search Map option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys,

i just noticed with the new site i cannot search the number of players in the map search tool. I used it all the time to search for single players RPG maps (that's what i normally play, along with campaigns) but now i seem to only be able to search through all the rpg maps in order to find what i want. I was just wondering if i am wrong and this function is there, or if i just need to accept this and spend more time searching for the single player maps.

Thanks!

Edit:

I just saw the updated post made by ralle on thursday Map Filter: Number of Players
, this is very helpful, but when i then try to modify the single player filter, i,e by clicking on the "download" tab or "rating" tab, which i used to use to then further down the search for single player rpg maps, it resets the "number of player" filter. Anyway around this?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.