• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A search funtion for the Forum and a like system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I have one more idea about what is missing on the Hive. My previous suggestion was to change a few things in the resource moderation (everything about it is posted in these 2 threads: Thread 1 and Thread 2).

The current idea is just making a simple search function for the Forum. A search funcion, that helps people filter out or search for specific threads, similar to the search function of each resource's section. A filter could also be included into this, but is not a must.
I've seen this function at many other sites, and i rly miss it on the Hive.

Currently, it's quite bothering and time consuming to search for a specific thread, especially if it's not on the first page of the forum, since there always come new ones. :wink:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
like system, oh god no. If 300 people like this post this child will be saved from cancer posts are coming.

8eb00db686e28d0e125ce520f9d8e208ba3391ff8f227bc431ca858ce6e3c7c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.