• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Level 8
I am only usually right because I talk to Craka, and I've been following this for a while. What I said is true though, I'll quote myself from the previous post I just threw up.

Not to say you should pressure the coders, but blaming Craka for the falling progress is just wrong. Craka, is trying his best, and the coders are as well. Just these complex systems being built from scratch take a bit. Debugging the systems, checking to see if they work, fixing leaks, testing it out some more etc...

Just give it time =)

There you go.

Level 9
Craka i just wana ask you
who of the maps are finished.:smile:

Valley of Tirals
Darkspear Stand
Echo Isles
Thunder radge
Razor Hill
Tirigarde Keep
Orgrimmar
TELDRASILL
darnassus
Ewoyn Forest
Stormwind
Arathi Basin
Worsong Culch
Mulgore
Tunder Bluff
BloodHoof Village
Ashenvale
Barrens
Crossroads

I just wana now haw is the project running.

Last edited:
Level 8
England* =) Anyways, I know that a good chunk of the Orc places are done. I remember Craka talking about them. As said before it really isn't fair to pin this on Craka, it is all on the coders at the moment. If anyone is still interested in coding (Vjass) sending Craka a message will greatly increase progress on this project.

Level 8
Spamming "Screens" won't do a thing. Craka is currently busy as said before, nothing we can do but wait.

Level 8
I do talk to Craka, but only when I have time. I'm currently on my work laptop, meaning I don't have my usual programs etc.. on this. So I can't talk to him at the moment, I'm not free always.

I'll talk and ask him when I get time, but the question is "When" I'm usually busy. With out me working I can't survive =)

Level 24
An ancient evil has risen.
Determined to shake Azeroth to its foundasions.
The Alliance and Horde can only claime to hold.
Cracka has returned.

Level 24
Well that depends on how you look at it. You're the only real person but there is a lot of bots who kill mobs, spam in cities, just run around and does some random stuffs, twinks and so on so it will look like real wow.

Level 2
It would be awesome if bots could talk XD like if player would say, waz ap? then the bot would say: SHUT THE F--K UP!!! XD wouldn't that be awesome? and sry for caps :)

Level 6
Well that depends on how you look at it. You're the only real person but there is a lot of bots who kill mobs, spam in cities, just run around and does some random stuffs, twinks and so on so it will look like real wow.

good, i've been wanting a game like that.

would it run in 1.24e?

Level 2
Duh, it would run on any version appcept ROC patches... TFT would work,why do you ask? ;D

EDIT: Besides, 1.24e is the newest version u know ;D

Level 25
The mod is having a make-over to work fine on patch versions from 1.24 and over. If we release a playable version of it eventually, I don't think there will be bot chat for a good while. It's a complicated system to work on and it would take a really long time to get done. But if we do get dedicated coders to work on the mod, it would be nice to focus on later, after we've added other --- more important --- content.