• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SCII Units (Protoss) Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Thanks, read through it and saw some things i was not aware of, most prominently, the Warp-In features. Thanks, i was about to flame you too.
The reason i was considering a flame is that this is old news my friend. Most people already know about all this. Still, nice to see it here.

Level 7
If this is leak not supposed to be seen, you must remove the link or gg post.

Last edited:
Level 7
As far as I understood, the magazine company didn't want the scanned copies to be on the internet as they were on infoceptor or everyone will watch the new things without buying the magazine, so it is not meant to be seen. And if the magazine has gathered the info specially from Blizzard and for itself, it will be stealing to spread this info everywhere. The image that your dear mod has uploaded in photobouquet is removed from infoceptor and now your dear mod is responsible for what has to be read in the magazine only to be spread.

Level 7
Good job Wolverabid, you at least know that this is a copyrighted magazine. However, Mr Mod still needs to remove the images from his account, that is from photobucket, unless he didn't upload them.

Ontopic:I expect ingame Terran movie by Blizzard... fast

Level 13
Wolverabid, come on man, that really sucks. I mean like, its PC-Gamer! I'd buy the magazine just for the hell of it. Look if anyone wants to see it all they need to do is google around hell this is even on Sc2Bunker.com so really whats the point. This is moderation to the extreme and i dont think anyone but Impac here really gives a rats a** about it.

Edit: lawl the links are still there, kinda pointless really just have to click something to get it up again.

Level 7
Well then Werewulf can remove them from SC2Bunker.... Hahah I was the one flamed by Werewulf about possibility to spread something taken from a game around the Inet, smth that I would never do and havent done, now I see Werewulf spreading what has to be on PC-Gamer ONLY, which is as bad. Now this is hilarious, so funny XD plz make me stop, I can't stop laughing!! XD TT Sorry if the uploader isn't Werewulf but the one time I visited sc2bunker I saw him mod there. PurpleBoot, Good job. If you don't remove the scanned images from Sc2bunker or anywhere, I will contact PC Gamer.

Level 7
I didn't read carefully but skimmed through infoceptor as I don't want to waste my precious time with bullsh**.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Werewulf you are a girl? Ahhahahah.... ok I believe you, you sound honest, I didn't know that. I don't allow some pesky mods to call me names, not that I care about what someone says on the Internet, I have demodded, recruited mods, banned people, so let me remind you how a mod should act Miss No life. I forgive very few people and if I want I can make if not your life, then your entering on this site - a Hell. If I want to, remember these words. You piss me off and the thing that you're a girl saves you from being the humiliated mod. You'd better not bother me with PMs, I will delete them, you'd better not say anything more, because I will enjoy the time flamming you and humiliating you. I don't have a problem with the site, with the members, with the staff it is just YOU, better stop or I will start. ~Reported, don't think that mods cannot be demodded or can say everything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ontopic: If it is SOOO allowed then maybe we can see Terran units? I will be interersted. So far Marine, Reaper, Siege tank and battlecruiser. Hell, that's what they showed in the magazine. NO wait! Can someone scan all the pages of the magazine and post them here? And can someone post images from the next 5 editions of the magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.