• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scars of Conflict: Resource Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
It's a good question, you have modelers, skinners, scripters,mappers. I think that Debode could lead the project to the end...

Well I don't know if that's how Debode feels about it...

but I would say... Scars of Conflict was Linaze's project, like goblin's Tale is my project, he tryed to made it several times and failed, and that's the most developped version he managed to make so far with our help. So I don't want to continue this project without Linaze leading it.... cause it wouldn't be right and it would have been a total disrespect from my part to continue his project, that's why I didn't took the lead.. in hope that someday Linaze might come back and finish it. who knows...

Oh, right, and - don't forget that I really didn't contribute that much to this pack at all. If you want to rep someone, please do consider giving rep to Mr.Goblin, DonDustin, Fan, Pyramidhe@d, General Frank, Cavman, and other people who worked on the project. It is thanks to them, after all, that you receive this pack at all!

not asking for rep or anything, but just wanted to tell you guys, me and Pyramidhead and others worked pretty hard on that.. so it's fine if you give rep to Debode but don't be lazy asses and at least give rep to the rest of the team as well..

don't know.. Pyramidhead, Fan, Linaze, DonDustin didn't got any single rep for this pack yet.

so again.. give rep to Debode if you want to but don't be lazy ass at least and give rep to the rest of the team as well.. :D

Sorry, I had to post this.. and sorry if I sounded abit harsh :\

Level 16
But you're right mr. goblin, if some one should get +rep then the whole team not only debode for uploadin(he worked also on the models so +rep also him), but we should give it to the others. Its a bit unfair through...

Level 2
it looks great... but can someone re edit the Grunt... i need he do not have his axe and the Mathog of the Blackrock Clan too... i need them free of arms to be able to add an arm or maybe a shield for my rpg :D
5/5

Level 7
It wasn't a requerest, but with this you can make better the pack. But if you have matter with this, i can tell you the map development topic isn't the place for model packs.

Level 48
Okay guys... Huge update.

• Added Death Knight texture and icons.
  • Added Paladin model and icons.
  • Added Ogre Mage model and icons.
  • Added Mage texture and icons.
    • Replaces Sorceress model.
    • Alternate unit icon soon to come.
  • Added Dragon texture.
    • Icons not yet available but soon to come.
    • Possible texture update soon to come.
  • Added Dragon Roost model and icons.
  • Added Orc Melee Weapon Upgrade icons.
  • Added Orc Ground Armor Upgrade icons.
  • Added Human Melee Weapon Upgrade icons.
  • Added Human Ground Armor Upgrade icons.
  • Added Human Ranged Weapon Upgrade icons.
    • Only Tier 1 and Tier 1 Alternate icons available, more to come soon.
  • Added Orc Naval Armor Upgrade icon.
    • Only Tier 1 icon available. Tier 2 and Tier 3 icons coming soon.
  • Added Orc Naval Weapon Upgrade icon.
    • Only Tier 1 icon available. Tier 2 and Tier 3 icons coming soon.
  • Added Human Naval Weapon Upgrade icons.
  • Added 'Screenshots' directory.
    • Contains terrain screenshots from the 1v1 melee map and more detailed unit screenshots.
  • Added new Avatars and Preview Images to 'Art' directory.
    • Death Knight, Dragon, Mage, Paladin and Ogre Mage images now available.
    • New Grunt, Knight and Troll Destroyer images available.
  • Updated Grunt model and texture.
    • Redone shoulderpads and edited face texture.
  • Updated Knight texture.
    • The coloration of all the previously non-teamcolor blue parts is now different to clash less with Teamcolor; they are now brown.
  • Updated Troll Destroyer model and texture.
    • The leather roof of the ship is now more akin to Warcraft II, it has been completely redone.
    • The big bones on the sides of the ship are now longer, while all the cannons are now shorter.
  • Updated Troll Axethrower missile.
    • The model now works properly and doesn't crash the game or the World Editor.
  • Removed Warlord Mug'thol model and icon.
    • Per request by General Frank, this model is no longer available in the pack.

Level 3
The models arent working for me... :(

In what map i have to put them?
Just Warcraft 3 map and then?

Level 3
Sorry for the dump, but I can't seem to be able to figure out where the Dragon skin is located. Any clue?

Level 2
These models are amazing. Thank you for releasing them.

At this point between all of the Wc2 projects that have been attempted there are quality custom models to cover nearly every unit/building. Are there any other total conversions that are still active?

Level 9
These models are amazing. Thank you for releasing them.

At this point between all of the Wc2 projects that have been attempted there are quality custom models to cover nearly every unit/building. Are there any other total conversions that are still active?

Yes our project called
Warcraft 2 1/2 or Warcraft 2.5 is going to be a total conversion
( it just formed 2 days ago :p )
and we're probably going to be using most of these models as well
apart from this the other active Wc2 would be Wc2 Battlenet rmk/Destruction of Azeroth and Tides of Darkness
another called Beyond the Throne is Released fully. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.