• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Scars of Conflict [Altered Melee]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Besides Med.MapGuy's Joe's Chronicles this is my favorite project at the moment.
I wish you good luck and I hope for a beta stage soon.

Edit: I also saw a misstipe at "Tecthress" title.
- Near

Last edited:
Level 19
Start with mine, and then look down at about 20 - 30 of the custom maps that are honestly serious, and a few of the hosted projects.

I was being sarcastic. Anyway, what I was trying to do was compliment your project on the fact that it was open source. I've been around enough to know there are in fact more projects than just yours to release their models, textures, icons, etc.

Level 49
Thanks.
I'll update the thread as soon as I have the chance. The project is currently on a small hold, because our leader, Linaze, is sort of busy for a while. As soon as he's back, we'll finish up another Developer's Blog for you to enjoy and hopefully the project will be back on track again.
Again, thanks for all the great support. :)

Level 49
It will be finished, eventually.
We're not TOO far from the release, but don't hold your breath, we've got plenty object editor and modeling work to do. :p
It's mainly that lots of trigger are giving us problems that delay us for days if not weeks, so that's rather problematic on itself, not to mention that our leader is somewhat missing-in-action(for a few days at least, but he should be back soon).

Level 3
"All I want for a late late christmas present mother is an update on that Scars of Conflict Model Pack" you did release that lovely Goblin Zeppelin how about that Elven Ballista... All i can say is I love collecting Warcraft 2 looking models for warcraft 3 what can I say

Level 49
Just because you guys were asking for it so much... :p

attachment.php

I'm sorry folks, but that's all you're getting for now. You can guess the purpose for this icon by yourselves. :p

This is pretty much nothing compared to what's coming your way!
Just wait and see... ;)

Don't forget to join our Social Group and comment there. Start discussions if you like. :)

Attachments

• MiniTeaser.png
    MiniTeaser.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 267
Level 49
DonDustin said:
sooo....does this icon show that the project is dead?? :p
lol
No. :p

Whisper said:
How can we discuss about project if everything in it is suprise :eek:
I know that we're not being very informative, but that's mostly because we don't have that much to say. So instead we release detailed snippets of information about various units and game mechanics from time to time, and that's when you're free to discuss stuff.
I promise you that the next update will include some rather interesting stuff, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.