• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satyr Hero - By †-Revellion-† and ShamanYourAnus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
After our first version of the Shadowmancer became corrupted, ShamanYourAnus and I decided to start all over again.

Shaman has decided to let me submit the model in it's current state, even though we may update it later on.

Feel free to edit, but remember to give us credit!

EDIT:
Fixed geosets
Added extra TC
Included attack, death and morph sounds

Keywords:
Satyr, Demon, Demon Hunter, Awesome
Contents

Satyr Hero - By †-Revellion-† and ShamanYourAnus (Model)

Reviews
02:32, 10th May 2009 shamanyouranus: We need to work on this some more.

M

02:32, 10th May 2009
shamanyouranus: We need to work on this some more.

Level 26
Particle count is too high on the morph animations, over 400 is both ridiculous and unnecessary. The stand alternate animations also have too many particles, the particles themselves hardly show and the demon form could use some more teamcolor, but i do like the eyes having teamcolor.The black greaves and bracers (for demon form) are showing up on the regular (nondemon) death animation. Otherwise you and SHAMANYOURANUS did a marvelous job. I'm glad to see you finally fixed that terrible bug that wouldn't let it work ingame

Level 11
Hey man, Remember me?
Drazul, Dhamon, Sixtynineeyes, other names and Alias.
Still remember you showing me those chicks on photobucket. =P
Never imagined you modeling like this.
Love it, especially demon form.
Story wise the Satyr could have beat Illidan's ass and took the power for himself.
The feet look odd though.

Level 15
it gets in my nerves when models have unknown bugs by odd chance... it must be a modeler empathy thing. When the old one has been confirmed to crash War3 thus unapproved, I used my limited modeling powers and try to fix it to no avail However...

This one is nice, it looks better and has more character than the first one.

About the particles, yes its quite high... the black smoke can be w/ less particles and using any 8x8 or 4x4 smoke texture to achieve the same effect or any other much more brilliant tricks I do not know about. I think the rest of the particles are fine the way they are.

Level 6
Useful and good model, but I didn't like the portrait. I think it needs the improvements. In my opinion, face should take all over the place of portrait, not half, right? And do this model has decay animation?..

This model doesn't have a decay animation. It has dissipate instead.

It's a hero.