• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Satyr

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Satyr (Model)

Reviews
General Frank (Ignored) Too simple model edit.

Abc

Abc

Level 5
its nice cuz i thought he looks like janemba b4 i saw ur thread.

hmm not bad of a skin, but it's still a bit blurry. and for those who dont know what it is, it's ummm.... a dbz character

Well.. I don't want to write so much.. there's not really much to say. It is not good enough.. and there's no usefullness as far as I know.. 1/5
.. Yup.. Nothing good about it
dont be such a lamer, by giving it a 1/5, then i guess it's a total failiure and you can do much better.

Level 4
Its not great but it deserves better than a 1. I can tell you put quite a lot of effort into it and I think they are using it in DBZ Ultra 8.3. And Rochon stop being such a bitch ahve you made ne skins yet, thats what I thought. Ne way nice job 2.5/5, could be better but u tried and thats what matters.

Level 3
"omg I dont know what this is from and I have no personal use for this and since I am the center of the world it must be no good"

tsss kiddies

Level 2
farily decent model, and extremely crappy skin. Ive seen worse, but not much worse than this! since many said it didnt deserve a 1, and i agree, ill give u a .9/10 keeep practicing, and youll get there!