• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satyr

Keywords:
alien predator
Contents

Satyr (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-] No team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[-] No team color.

Level 4
I have this game It rule ohwell... dont really looks like revanger make the kegs longer and his body and the claws should be longer much longer.. :roll:

Level 2
This looks exacly like the Ravager (the most powerfull creature in the game) from the PS2 game Alien Versus Predator Extinction. If anyone knows this game can they make the Carrier too ??? maybe also a Queen ???

Level 2
Why don't you try to make an alien model like from the movies alien. You're almost there with the satyr model, just make the arms like in the movie, add a tail, make the skin black and fix the back of the head a bit. I know I would download it :)