• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Runescape Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
This project looks really nice, I'd love to help in triggering the runes after October 20th, because I'm having exams. At the moment, good luck with it, and do persevere, do not give up this project!

Level 4
emm would anione tell me how i can make the damage appear on top of a unit ??
presently i am using the crit strike's thing any othr alternative anione ?

I know some1 may have already said this but:

For every item and maybe as an ability that doesnt show in ability area (Item Ability made into a unit ability) make a Critical strike with 100% chance that does only the amount of damage the hero is supposed to do. That way every attack would have it appear in red numbers. As for missing, i think gameplay constants or data has a slot for that to replace miss with "0" so you can give everyone a very tiny drunken brawler ability to combine the attack and miss abilties :ogre_haosis:

I know thats what you said you did, but it is more detailed and may give some ideas.

Level 3
I think that this is going to be a great map, just as long as you keep in mind that there is going to be a wide variety of players on so be sure that each map can be played by anyone from a beginner to a pro, also I would be very interested in possibly being a beta tester for the second portion of this project(as long as at that time I have computer/Warcraft access currently having some problems downloading stupid updates, need to reinstall but I cant find my disc or my case to get a digital copy from blizzard)

Level 17
I think a feature should be added of "moderators" and "Admin" that the ones of us who worked on the map or tested could play random games, and if there are any troublesome people have a ban system, if you know what i mean. To keep the balance up to date since alot of people out there are assholes and may make other people wana not play anymore

Level 1
I wish i can help in the map : D
Ive played runescape quite alot,on members.Also,i know alot about World Editor.Most GUI.So,if your guys are needing some help.I think i would be able to help with bosses and maybe sumthing ur guys didnt mentioned.Quests : D

Level 5
ya most of us cant do anything on the map cause of something known as school !!!!
ohh an medion do ask those guy doing the full version of the rs map wether they would like to work with us or just develop anothr map on their own :D
if they do want to work with us do ask them to work work on varrock since i think we've got lumby aaaalmost done
an yep anione willing to help can join in
be it suggestions or testing
and the mod/admin thing we'll think of that when we actually do get the map finished but i do think tht those who worked on the map should get some perks ;)

Level 9
Back in the Game!

I thought I would be done with this map since it had kidna died then I saw my name in the first post. and I thought :goblin_good_job: This would be so cool to be known on a map! (of course like 2 people read the credits) but still! I would like to continue to help. Tell me what ya need and I will try my hardest to help! :goblin_yeah:

Level 9
Oh noz, militia? Use a better runsecapey model, use attachments, use anything. Your adventurer wouldnt want to hold that axe forever

Ok i'll try and make one

EDIT:
Oh noes I failed. But I made a discovery. Whoever's out there to help this guy you can use the spell breaker's model. This model is runescapey and parts are awesome like the arms, which unlike most W3 models aren't very bulky.

Level 9
ok, back to the topic. As I said, I'm finding someone to make your runescapey models, because I don't like it that the other models are custom, but not the character. Militias really don't look that epic. Hahahaha. I'm going to make one by myself again, but I think the one made by whoever I recommend may look better.

NO PROMISES. Not everyone here likes runescape

Level 11
erm i tot runescape have no classes? it is juz the attachment points and the proffession(sowie if spelled wrong) that made u tink that u are a warrior/mage/ranger...okay now 2 question and 1 suggestion for cutting woods

1.can i help u make attachment point or any easy stuffs like easy dialongs triggers terrain or copying stuffs ? since ima bored

2.will u get sued? by Jagex for copyrighting the whole lumbridge :hohum:

Suggestion is that using this

Attachments

• Example Woodcutting (idk abt exp).w3m
    16 KB · Views: 29
  • My Skill For The Attachment Guy(took me 1min).w3x
    22.7 KB · Views: 29
Level 1
HOW TO PLAY IT with 2 maps =.=?? Meaning if we want to go to wilderness we have to remake the game ??thats not good at all

Level 5
an i'm inactive tht's y i put up 2 project leaders !!!!!
indom feel free to recruit and assign people jobs
an yeah
were just making the fun parts of RS as multi maps
an as indom said most features in rs are discoverd by a single player
an anione who wishes to join
u can see a list of jobs to be done on the first page feel free to pick up one
an tell me which one u picked
oh and according to how active u are an how much u have worked on the map u may just get assigned a proj leader as well
an yaaa still busy with studies ....
failed in crappy maths with trig an complex no's
4 an 1/2 outa 50 .....

oh ya an u can see the progress there
its on the first post
2 links to the 2 maps were working on
any criticism/suggestion's accepted

and ya militia was just the basic model
sum1 was developing a corporeal beast model
but as such we dont have a modeler

Level 15
I'll set up a thread on the Project Recruitment forum to help. I will ask for:

Modelers
Terrainers
Triggerers
Spell Creators
Job Creators

Anything else?

Dont make a campaing, because some quests you need to run all over the freaking rs, also slayer tasks? You need to make a few maps but no campaign. Would ruin it all. The first map you should work on is East, becauser thats the starting/free members area. I could help you with creating units and their statistick, balancing and stuff. I am a talented math person.

Level 1
Can You ReCruit Me?

erm can u recruit me ??? i can help u make custom attachment
i can help you make your classes weapon become like runescape example is like when u start a new acc,u do know that u wont have a weapon
but your classes have already have weapon so yea i can help u remove the whole weapon and then when u switch classes there will be no weapon and when he gets a weapon i can make it show the weapon on the hand simply saying

can i help u guys out by doing wad i said up there ? :D

can u get sued ? for copying the whole lumbridge? ??

here are some other stuffs ima good at

Triggers
Simple Dialogs
Units
Mazing
Simple Spells

Terrain
i can make a terrain loading screen but since u have a good loading screen maker u dont nid that
i can do terrain and i noe all abt fog/lighting and terraining but ima not creative enough

Object:
Attachment
editing level stats or atk/armor/int/agi/str icon
making level faster

PS:heres a stuff for woodcutting since tonyr has a problem
i solved the weapon cutting problem but not the get exp one .

Attachments

• Example Woodcutting (idk abt exp).w3m
    16 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.