• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Runescape-Full Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As an oldschool RS Player i would gladly help you (;

Leave the terraining to me and i will do as good as I can :D

Level 6
You still dont get it....

Wjile you betatest WITH cheats you cant see what things are hard and what are easy so you DONT know what to improve!! If you dont get it after this post your really gonna regret it later.

I'm not sure you are getting it either. If he didn't "cheat" he wouldn't be able to test how the skills work at higher levels. Then he would have to level a character all the way and from what I remember from Runescape days that's one hell of a ride.
And if you pay attention it's still in the early beta, so I'm sure that when he gets the project going he will disable the "cheats" and another 1000 times with some mates to get all the bugs.

With that said I wish you the best of luck Aierou. You are doing a great job and the firemaker (tinderbox + wood) system works really great and the fact that your character takes a step to the left when he has completed the fire hits a weak spot in me :) Priceless

Good luck from here
-Sinizi

Level 3
I'm not sure you are getting it either. If he didn't "cheat" he wouldn't be able to test how the skills work at higher levels. Then he would have to level a character all the way and from what I remember from Runescape days that's one hell of a ride.
And if you pay attention it's still in the early beta, so I'm sure that when he gets the project going he will disable the "cheats" and another 1000 times with some mates to get all the bugs.

With that said I wish you the best of luck Aierou. You are doing a great job and the firemaker (tinderbox + wood) system works really great and the fact that your character takes a step to the left when he has completed the fire hits a weak spot in me :) Priceless

Good luck from here
-Sinizi

Hah, thanks for defending my position on this argument, and I'm happy to see you noticed the character moves to the left while making fires :D

(Also, once again, since this uses the exact xp values that RuneScape uses, it MIGHT just take a while to test the higher skills, that's the only reason I put the "cheats" in there, just as Sinizi said.)

Level 3
I made a completely custom system for Woodcutting, and am working on one for mining as well. If necessary, you can open the map in World Editor to see how I coded it.

Level 2
As i say, I WANNA BE TERRAINER
Sry for caps :p
i always wanted a RC map , but i was not good enough in the editor to make it, now its my oputiunity :D

Level 11
Wish u good luck

weird...
the terrain is fine if u look it at "terrain way" but if u look it at a runescape way it fails ...
the trigger is fine so far...
Good Luck Anyways :goblin_yeah:
Hey if u nid help at attachment points plz ask me ...(if devild team reject me then i probably will help u if u nid that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.