• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP Thread) The Arena - Planet Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Planet Zero

Is an uninhabited world, where only the ruins of a large civilization remain. The life on this planet is scarce only a few regions have greenery. A unique trait keeps this planet close to death, a weak gravitational pull leaves the atmosphere hardly intact. Those who have chosen to fight on this planet must face the deadly solar storms, and the high radiation in certain parts.

Here you can free fight who you wish. All i ask is you follow these:

Thread limitations:

1. As a courtesy to other rpers, more then 8 battles per thread are not allowed. Or a limit of 20 people.

2. Follow the Hive rules no matter what.

3. Someone who interrupts a battle which they are not allowed to join in (1v1, private fights, or alliance fights) will be reported right away for trolling.

4. If you must post an OOC please state that in the Main Hall

5. I would appreciate you keep everything calm and spam free.
If you are not registered go to the Main Hall using the link above and post a Character Registration.

1. ABSOULTELY no god modding, it is a rule that should be known by all RPers.

2. Keep the fights even! by standards may join the fight by themselves or siding with one of the fighters, however ganging on one person is frowned upon.

3. On your first post (Your introduction to the battle field) you must describe (If you are the challenger) the terrain/battle field, A description of yourself and optionally your entrance to the battle field, and any preperations or taunting.

4. The challenged does not have to make the first move, they may taunt their enemy, or stall in some way.

5. An attack must be described in enough detail that your enemy has the potentiel to block, dodge, or counter.

6. An attacks power level is based on its detail, and length of attack. Words must have meaning however, useless words do not add to their power.

7. Strong attacks must be countered with an almost equal length and detail, if not the attacker has the opportunity to break through your counter attack. However a powerful ability may be dodged to certain lengths.

8. The honor system is used in this RP, so if you are cornered and you know you have no way to escape, dont make something up, have good sportsmanship

Last edited:
Level 17
The grass flows in the breeze, a very rare occurrence on this desolated planet. The tree's struggling to hold onto the weak soil, every gust of wind risking the uproot of the tree. A tall man walks toward the tree, his cloak waving in the breeze. A small fan covering his face, and a hat covering his eyes. As he approaches the tree he collapses his fan and puts it away, showing a large grin on his face, and carefree eyes.

He seats himself at the trees base and sits in complete silence. Waiting for something, something unknown to him. He gives a small laugh and lays back, knocking his fan into the air, it slowly floats up and into the tree.

Last edited:
Level 9
Amaterasu and Issun had just destroyed the demonic wind machine, which was responsible for the unending blizzard that had plagued the northern lands of Kumai. The destruction of the machine also freed the 13th and final brush god, giving Ammy the power of Blizzard.

"So, that’s it then?" Spoke Issun, the tiny Poncle on top of Amaterasu's head. "I guess that means our journey is almost over. I mean we have recovered all of your brush techniques you lost 100 years ago."

"But the celebrations are gonna have to wait. We still have to get out of here-" Just than a great rumble cracked threw the clam of the mountain top breeze that surrounded them.

"What?! What the heck is this? Did that contraption cause an earthquake when we destroyed it?" Issun spoke as the rumbling began shaking loose pieces of the mountain the stop upon.

"Lets get the heck out of here Ammy! Before-" But again Issun was interrupted as the cliff ledge beneath them cracked and shattered, dropping both of them down into the abyss below.

The dark abyss soon opened into a massive vortex of swirling light. "AMMY!" Issun shouted as both where sucked into vortex. They flew threw the insides of of the swirling mass before being spat out into a plane of blue sky and clouds.

"Wha... What the heck just happened? And where are we anyway?" Issun said as both looked around, seeing nothing but sky all around them. "And... Hey Ammy... Where’s the ground?"

"Erum?" It was just than Amaterasu happened to look down realizing she wasn't standing on anything but air. "Oh man not again!!!!!" Issun screamed and the two fell threw the air at frightening speed towards the ground many feet below.

"Do something Ammy! Or will be mush when we land! And I'm too handsome to be mush!!!" Issun spoke as the ground grew closer and closer.

Thinking quickly Amaterasu used her Greensprout to conjure a lily pad for her to stand on. "What’s this suppose to do Ammy? Where gonna hit solid ground incase you've haven't noticed!" Issun yelled.

Amaterasu quieted Issun by stepping on him with her paw, and once again used her powers; this time using Galestorm to summon a power tornado around the lily pad with slowed them down enough to float slowly the last few feet safely to the ground, the lily pad magical disappearing a few inches above the ground.

Issun eagerly jumped off of the Amaterasu to the ground, kissing it repeatedly. "Oh sweet terra firma! Oh how I missed you!" Spoke Issun, until something caught his eye.

"Hey whose that over there?" Said Issun jumping back onto Ammy's head and pointing towards the strange man sitting on a stump "Erm?" Amaterasu spoke, as she affixed her gaze on the man who had seemed to be waiting for something.

Level 17
He sensed an something approach so he arced his neck, he saw something falling from the sky. He stood up and began to walk toward the impact point. He threw out his cane, and under the wind said "Scream, Benihime" the cane changes into a sword. He put it over his shoulder and continued to approach the object.

As he approached he understood, he must fight whatever this is. The smile on his face was gone, and his eyes looked much more serious. He approached and said "Its time" in a calm quiet voice, swung his blade in a diagnol direction, and a red light shot out, burning the ground as it traveled toward the person. Then he swung 2 more times and created an interception of red waves of energy.

Last edited:
Level 9
"Watch out Ammy!" Issun screamed as the trio of red waves screamed towards them. Amaterasu used her fleetfoot to dodge the first and second wave, and met the third wave with a Power Slash of her own, cutting it in twain.

Landing on the ground, Ammy growled with her body lurching forward, ready for battle. "Hey what’s the big idea attacking us-huh?" Issun stopping looking at the man whom at just attacked them.

"Wait a second... Blond hair... Creepy sword powers... Doesn't say and word and attacks you! Ahah! I should have known you had something to do with that vortex you half baked prophet!" Yelled Issun, with Amaterasu tilting her head at Issun proclamation.

"Don't you see it Ammy? It’s Waka! I mean who else could it be? I mean just look at that girly blond hair of his!!!" Issun said bouncing ecstatically on Ammy’s head. Although Amaterasu did notice a resemble to Waka, she wasn't convinced it was him.

Last edited:
Level 17
After watching the display, he let out a hysterical laugh. "Sorry for that, something inside told me to attack." He seemed much more cheerful now with a sway in his step he approached the girl.

"Now to clear the air, i am Urahara Kisuke, i found myself trapped on a desolated planet, in which i met a peculiar man, who seems to have tampered with my subconscious." as he finished that sentence, his eyes changed, and lost their sense. This time closer his action could be heard, he lifted his arm pointed to fingers and mumbled "Hado #4 Byakurai" his fingers lit up and a strike of lightning shot from his fingers toward the girl. Then under his breath he mumbles quickly "Tsuzuri Raiden" and nothing seems to happen. He charges in behind the lightning doing a straight stab.

Level 9
The lightning streaked towards Amaterasu, followed by Kisuke's sword lunge. "Eeep!" Spoke Issun, the only word he could get out before Ammy, leapt out of the way of the sword lunge, but only just.

Thinking quickly Amaterasu used her Ink and drew a line with her tail in front of the lightning's path, zigzagging it several times off of a group of small rocks before sending the ink line directly towards Kisuke.

When the lighting the passed threw the magic ink its power leapt into the ink, following it all the way to back to its master. "Haha! Now that’s what I call return to sender!" Yelled Issun.

Level 17
The man suddenly burst into flames. From behind the girl he put his sword up to her neck, the man seemed to stop, making no further action. His eyes returned to normal and he looked confused.

He flashed backwards a few paces and let out a sigh. "It seems im being controlled. Someone wants you dead." He stuck his sword into the ground and creates a triangle with his fingers. The hilt of his sword shoots out a red beam into the air. From 2 other points a red beam is also shot up. They meet at the top, and the spaces between the lines fill. A barrier surrounded the girl. "The moments of freedom i managed to place this barrier." He jumped back and sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes.

Last edited:
Level 9
"What the heck? Where trapped!" Yelled Issun, as Ammy pawed at the strange triangular barrier that now imprisoned both her and Issun.

"Its no use Ammy, these barriers look impenetrable, I don't even think your brushwork will get us out of this one... Hey what are you doing?" Spoke Issun, as he noticed Ammy starting to dig into the ground below them.

"Good thinking furball! That Kisuke guy may have blocked us in on all sides but he didn't cover the ground below us!" Issun shouted, as Ammy continued to dig deeper and deeper into the ground.

"Dig furball, dig-" Issun’s bravado was cut short as the ground beneath to rumble. "Oh what now!?!" Issun spoke as a massive geyser of water flew from the freshly dug hole, catapulting both her and Issun strait up, towards the point where the sides of the barriers meet.

Ammy summoned her reflector the Infinity Judge up just before impacting the roof of the barrier, the force of the geyser aiding Amaterasu is smashing threw it, with the reflector protecting her and Issun from harm.

Amaterasu gracefully somersaulted in the air and landed with ease, Issun hopping off of her head to the ground.

"Now we need some answers! Who are you Mr. Cap and Shoes! And why did you... Hey!" Issun stopped mid sentence, noticing that Kisuke wasn't only not paying attention, but had some how fallen asleep altogether.

"You got be kidding me! Can you believe this guy Ammy? Traps us in a barrier and then takes a snooze! The nerve!" Issun said quite annoyed, but the spouting geyser behind him gave him an idea.

"Hey Ammy, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Issun said, pointing towards the geyser she had opened up. "Erherm." Ammy nodded, once again using her brushwork to draw a line of ink from the raging geyser right to Kisuke, drenching him under a torrent of water.

Last edited:
Level 17
The man made no reaction, but his shoulder opened in a wound. Suddenly a vortex sucked in the girl. It dragged her into the inner world of the man. A place where endless rows of white cloths covering the whole field. The sound of sword fighting in the distance. The man was fighting what seemed to be a shadow.

The man jumped back and put his palms forward, and a large shot of lightning, that split the ground in half. He flashed over to the girl. "Now is not the time to fight, we are in my sub-conscious and that shadow is trying to kill you. Do you know who that is!" as he finished the sentence the shadow man came from behind the girl and a black orb shot from his sword. It exploded in a large wave of dark energy, demolishing everything in its path. But a broken crimson shield lay between the girl and the shadow. "Blood Mist shield!" said the man. He threw down a smoke bomb and took the girl into a small cave.

"If it weren't for my shield we would have been vaporized. We should be safe here for the time being. But judging from that shadows power we don't have much time. Now explain before we both get killed. "

Level 9
"Wow Ammy, that was too close..." Spoke Issun.

"I mean first we are fighting this guy, then we bolt him with his own lightning, and now we somehow got sucked into his noggin'! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" Issun raged, his normal green glow replaced by an orange one showing his level of confusion and frustration.

"If it weren't for my shield we would have been vaporized. We should be safe here for the time being. But judging from that shadows power we don't have much time. Now explain before we both get killed." Spoke Kisuke.

"Kill? There’s plenty of badies had have tired to take down Ammy before, Crimson Helm, Nine Tails, Blight, you name it. But me and Ammy took care of all of them all!" Gloated Issun.

Level 17
"You don't understand this is my subconscious, your powerless here. Did you not notice when you entered this world?"

An explosion caused a stir from the east. "He's already found one of the pillars hiding this place, if you know anything about this 'Shadow Man' tell me now because if i die, your conscious mind will be trapped here forever. He can only deal physical damage to me, but i brought you here for information."

Another explosion coming from the west. "Only one more pillar until this cave is revealed. Its now or never." As he said that the sky seemed to pulsate. The barrier was failing and dark force seemed to enter through the small holes.

"He may have stopped me from killing you physically, but i can trap you here forever. Revenge will be taken! Revenge... Revenge..." said a raspy dark voice. A loud screech and another explosion caused the sky to collapse. The barrier has fallen.

Level 9
The barriers fell, revealing nothing but darkness around them. From the depths of the black abyss a massive roar echo that shook the ground they stood upon.

The same dark voice again called out to the group, this time it spoke something familiar to both Amaterasu and Issun.

"O, he who seeks power... He who has broken my bonds... Speak the words, "I wish darkness unto the world." Utter that prayer unto me, and unleash my power!"

"No! It can't be..." Issun gasped, knowing the one from whom the dark voice originated.

Level 17
The voice chilled the air. The man closed his eyes, his cloak flew from a wind coming from between his hands. One on top of the other, a green glow appeared. He opened his hands and a green prism was between his hands. It glowed brighter and suddenly everything stood still. Time had frozen. "Jikanteishi!"

"We have a minute before this wears off. Explain quickly, if i know who this is, and his powers, i can force it out of my mind, but then we will have to fight him in the real world."

Level 9
"Alright first off a quick introduction, I'm Issun the Wandering Artist, and this is Amaterasu the Sun Goddess of Nippon." Spoke Issun, moving on to the pressing matter on hand.

"The voice you just heard is Orochi, a demon lord from our world. Me and Ammy defeated him once... Come to think of it we also went back in time and defeated him again... Man doesn't this guy learn to STAY dead!" Issun yelled, but the time bought by Kisuke’s had elapsed and the spell shattered.

From the ground beneath them erupted a large bell enshrined in ruined shrine. "Gulp. Are we where I think we are?"

Eight glowing symbols began to shine from the darkness that surrounded them, as the symbols grew closer and surrounded them, each symbol was attached to a dragons head, eight of them in total, each head represented a different element, Light, Darkness, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lightning and Poison.

The heads all roared in unison at the trio, before the Fire head began to speak again. "Ah Amaterasu, how tiny and insignificant you look, like a fly on the back of a dragon. And like a fly I, Orochi, will crush you!" Orochi bellowed.

Level 17
Suddenly everything seemed to stop, the walls were cracking and the feeling of evil began to drift away. Orochi seemed to be losing power. Urahara was on the ground cross legged, his eyes closed. He was forcing the evil out of his mind. However he was completely vulnerable. There were 3 blue circles surrounding both him and ammy. The dragon-like monster tried to attack, but nothing happened. One of the circles disappeared. It was a shield that blocked damage. Suddenly a rift opened up behind Orochi and his world started to be sucked out. Ammy was released back into her own body, and Urahara walked up to her.

"Prepare yourself."

Level 9
Suddenly a massive angered roar was loosed across the meadow on which the stood. The sky turned a tainted black that blocked out the sun, the winds twisting around the a unseen nexus upon which they stood.

From the ground beneath them erupted the same corrupted bell tower that had been seen within Kisuke's mind. The rumbled and cracked, and the eight heads of Orochi burst from the ground in a circle around them, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, Poison, and Lightning.

The heads all turned their long necks and stared down at the trio, who once again looked like insects compared to Orochi.

"Ha ha ha. You may have banished me from your mind little human, but that feet can not save you here." Spoke the fire head.

"Will just see about, you eight headed garden snake!" Issun yelled. "Such bold words, but without your pitiful little hero Susano, you cannot defeat me!" Orochi mockingly replied.

"I could never corrupt one such as you Amaterasu, but you little human... Speak the words, "I wish darkness unto the world." Utter that prayer unto me, and I shall grant you more power then your heart could imagine!" Orochi said to Kisuke, hoping to bend him to his will.

Level 17
"Hmph, i am no human. You made your last mistake!" as he said that Urahara made a circle with his sword infront of him. "Scream Benihime, Crimson Sun!" The circle glowed red and burned like the sun.

"Huahaha do you think a weakling like you could hurt me?"

The circle flashed in an instant. Nothing seemed to have happend at first.

"I told you, your atta...... Gaaah! before he finished 4 of his heads were glowing crimson from the inside. Their scales cracked open with crimson light and it shined through their eyes and mouth. Then the 4 heads vaporized. The giant dragon-like creature tumbled from the loss of a huge counter weight.

"What have you done! You'll pay for this! Youll pay!" As he finished that sentence a dark sphere appeared in the sky, and the fire head ate it. Then it glowed with black light and doubled in size and power.

"Now you shall taste my wrath!." Rumbled Orochi with an even deeper and darker voice.

Level 9
Even though Kisuke had severed four of Orochi's head they quickly regenerated themselves, the dark mass that he had consumed turned his armor gold, and returned to the broken temple bell to its former glory, although Orochi now looked holy, he was anything but.

The ground upon which they stood lifted off and hovered above the ground, the trio had nowhere to run, as the renewed Orochi stared down at them.

"Yes! The evil has restored me to the peak of my power! Now... FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF OROCHI!!!" The fire head roared, as each head began to charge an elemental attack from their mouths, each matching its own element.

"Gulp. Do something Ammy!" Issun yelled. Amaterasu thought hard and then looked to the blacked sky above her. She reared her head back and let out a might howl, the sky above opened up and the moon shined in the sky above, blinding Orochi.

"What!? No!!!" The demon screamed, loosing its elemental attacks in a fevered attempt to stop Amaterasu, the elemental blasts going all over and even hitting Orochi's other heads with the attacks.

"What... Is this..?" Kisuke said, in disbelief of what Amaterasu had just done, with a single howl she had called forth the moon in the sky above, and banished the dark clouds, pale blue moonlight now surrounded them, as Orochi reeled, still blinded from the moon's light.

"I get it Ammy!" Issun yelled, knowing full well what Amaterasu was planning. "Hey! Mr. Cap and Sandals! We only got one chance to take out Orochi! So you gotta do exactly as we say, got it?"

Level 22
Anywhere he went, nothing caught his eyes. And no traces about going back. Literally, that is somewhat like he is the only one on this place.
Wait, I've heard this before, he thought. People in the lab used to call it 'Cipher' or Zero. And this place got strange atmospheres. So Zero is a planet, after all?
He keep on walking through the solid ground, now not-so-dry because the grass he stumbled upon. Wind breezes lightly to his direction. Looks like something is happening near here.

Level 9
"Hold that sword of yours up to the moonlight!" Issun yelled, knowing that Orochi would soon recover from the blinding moonlight.

Kisuke did as Issun asked, holding Benihime up to the light of the moon, within the warm calming glow, Benihime began to glow silver.

From the light all around Kisuke heard a voice call out to him; "The light of the full moon takes well to you warrior, perhaps you do have the strength to slay Orochi after all, but you will not be able to on your own."

It was than the voice manifested it self in front of him, taking the form of a bearded warrior clad it silver armor.

"Who are you?" Spoke Kisuke.

"I am Nagi, the warrior whom sealed Orochi with my sword Tsukuyomi, and whose descendent finally slew him a hundred years later." The warrior spoke.

"My spirit cannot take corporal form, so I cannot help you directly, but the moonlight has chosen you as her blade, allow me to take possession of your body, and I will help guide your hands in the fight to come." Nagi spoke, extending a hand to Kisuke. "It is your choice warrior; I will not force you to accept my aid."

Level 17
He felt energy surging through him. He felt like he could trust this being. He reached out his hand but right before he met the spirits hand, a cold shudder went through his spine, and a grin went on the spirits face, his eyes turned back. He took the sword and swiped at the spirit, and jumped back. The spirit turned black and flew into orochi.

"Hahaha you think that will work on my again? I was bluffing! But that damned human is smarter then he looks."

Kisuke gave another grin. He let his guard down, and laughed. "I thought you were as smart as you looked, i guess i was wrong. Look around you, have you noticed something?" Around the golden dragon were hundreds of pillars around him and in the ground, on the wall, and a few hanging above his head.

"What when did you do that!" He bellowed in rage.

"Well that girl had a feeling this would happen. So she made a ink replica of me and while you boasted in your power, it has been placing those pillars all around you. Now you shall feel the power of my blade." The ground trembled around Kisuke. Loose rocks were crushed in the power. His blade blasted in red spirit energy, and surrounded him. It became too dense to see Kisuke anymore. "Ban-Kai" the red energy shot out in all directions and vision was lost. The pillars suddenly pushed toward the dragon, stabbing it in all different points on his body. When he was visable, his sword was gone, but his clothes had changed. They were now infused with red vein, and his hat had become a helmet. He put his hand in the air, and red energy shot out. It formed a spear and he threw it at the dragon. All the pillars that had peirced his body connected with a red line of energy, then it hardened and became a giant ball of solid red energy. The ball compressed and it could be fit in the palm of ones hand. The power broke from Kisuke's body and he looked like normal again. He walked up to the ball picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket.

"I will keep this for research if u don't mind. I know this wont keep him in forever, but there were enough pillars to keep this spell strong for 100 years. Im sure he will want revenge on us both once it fails."

Level 9
"Damn you mortal! Damn you! You shall not best the likes of Orochi so easily! I will escape... and when I do I shall destroy your entire world!!!" Orochi screamed from the confines of his new prison.

"Wow! Did you see that Ammy! He actually captured old Orochi! But I bet if it wasn't for the power of the Moonlight he couldn't have done it!" Spoke Issun.

"Give the warrior credit where he deserves it little Poncle. His own strength carried him far in the battle as did yours Amaterasu."

A voice spoke, though not of any of theirs. "Hey! Who said that?" Spoke Issun. A light shined before Kisuke, and from it appeared once more the spirit of Nagi, but this one was the true Nagi, evident by the fact his sword Tsukuyomi was slung over his back.

"I know you wish to study Orochi once back in your world Warrior, but I cannot allow him you take him. If he is removed permanently, the timeline of our world will collapse, and everything in it will vanish forever." Spoke Nagi extending his hand to Kisuke.

"He must be destroyed here and now, so he may take his place in our world to follow the course of our history!" Again spoke Nagi, a fire burning in his eyes.

Level 22
Suddenly he stumbles on plains, green grasses all over the ground. Some of them are white, actually.
Then, something holds his legs. It was green, turnip-ish, creature. Their sizes can match a basketball. With reflex, he took out his gun, and begin to shooting at them, which is hard because of them blending with the tall grasses. And they are so many, moving quickly. Luckily he got thermal googles, which is pretty useful. ''Take that!'

Level 17
Kisuke gave a smirk "When did you cut a deal with Orochi? Are you how he got to this world?"

"What! You think im in league with him!" said the spirit.

"I noticed the power coming from the 'Fake' he made, but it wasnt a fake was it. But to hide your identity you concealed yourself in darkness when i felt the evil. I didnt notice it until now, but your energy signature is the same. Not something easily replicated, especially with a corporeal being."

The spirit gave a laugh. "You will regret this." He faded away and Kisuke let out a sigh of relief. "Phew he didn't attack, i was scared for a moment." His carefree attitude rose back to the surface and he was as cheerful as always.

Level 6
" This world....... This dimension...... Everything, will now be destroy....."

Nekuhia walks down a barren dessert. As he moves, dark-flames ignites around him.

That's when he sensed something.

A quick sinister grin.

That's all.

He hovers above the air, and heads towards the direction of the energy he sensed.

A powerful warrior. One he seeks to destroy.

Level 6
After flying for a while, Nekuhia spots someone.

He landed some where near him and ask.

" Speak your name warrior for I seek to challenge you. "

OOC: Sorry for this OOC but that guy happens to be -Peper-

Level 6
He says nothing

He raises his hand, making opening his palm like a stop sign.

Then, a dark-purple sphere emerges from his hand.

It is then fired at Kestrel. A sphere of dark energy now charges towards him.

He might or might not dodge it.

Level 6
Nekuhia flies upward to avoid the stream of bullets.

He says

" Not bad warrior. My name is Nekuhia. I came from the Nether Realm and seek to destroy everything in this dimension. Do you believe that you could stop me?"

Then, he shot several small sphere around Kestrel.

Level 9
"Well I guess that’s, that’s huh Ammy? Hey!? What are you doing Fur ball?" Issun spoke, as Amaterasu leapt at Kisuke, grabbing the Orb from him while his laughter clouded his mind and slowed his reflexes.

Before he could act to take it back, Amaterasu used her tail and drew two lines with her ink, in the shape of a "=". The magic of the brush was called the "Veil of Mist" and slowed time for all but Amaterasu and those whom side with her.

“I... I can't react... Too... Slow..." Spoke Kisuke, trying to turn to chase Amaterasu, but the Veil's power though brief, lasting only a few moments was absolute.

By the time the Veil's power broke, Amaterasu and Issun had sped off into the distance, far out of sight of Kisuke.

Level 17
While she took the orb he left a small signature locator on her fur, the magic ink had little effect on him but he played along. He was curious of what she was going to do with the orb. He smiled and stepped backward. He turned around and waved his hand through the air.

"There you are" he grabbed something it was invisible but he pulled on it and something began to materialize. A portal opened and Kisuke walked in, the portal closed behind him.

Level 6
" Hah, not bad warrior. You will not fight to win. But instead you must fight to protect this very dimension."

He splits open the dimension between here and the Nether Realm and created a portal.

" I will see you soon. Arcadia will be shattered."

He walks in. And vanishes.

Level 9
"Ammy! What did you do that for!? You just helped Orochi! You just helped the bad guys!" Issun said as Amaterasu dropped the Orb on the ground, letting out a small howl as if to convey her reasons for taking it back.

"But... Maybe that ghost of Nagi was right though... Even if Orochi has... Or will do horrible things, if he’s gone from our timeline are entire world might end... And we can't let that happen!" Spoke Issun in a heroic tone.

"Not as long as there are still pretty girls to find... Hehehe." Amaterasu let out a sign upon hearing Issun's comment, only he would say something like that after such a heroic statement.

"Hrm?" Spoke Amaterasu, as she began to itch her back with her leg. "What’s the matter Ammy? Got fleas or something?" Said Issun, hopping over to Amaterasu and hopping on her back.

"Hey what’s this thing?" Said Issun, spotting a small black object stuck to Amaterasu's fur, no doubt what had caused the itch plaguing her. "Let me just get this off of you Ammy and-" Issun said as the object let out a jolt of electricity, zapping Issun off of Amaterasu's back.

"Youch! That smarted! I bet that creepy guy in the sandals put that there!" Said Issun, hopping mad after being shocked by the strange object. "Will find a way to get that off, no worries Ammy."

With Orochi imprisoned in the orb, the area around them was calm and still, a cool wind blew in, nighttime descended upon the land.

"You know Ammy... This place is kinda beautiful at night... Something you take for granted in the heat of battle I guess. Wonder what this place used to look like?" Spoke Issun, Amaterasu tilting her head slightly as if trying to picture the world as it used to be.

The sky above the duo began to sparkle, a familiar light was glowing from the stars above. "No way! Ammy, is that what I think it is?" Shouted Issun, as both looked towards the sky, a constellation in the shape of fox hung there, several of its stars missing.

"Carful, you remember what happened the last time we completed a fox constellation right Ammy?" Said Issun, Amaterasu barking in agreement with him. Using her celestial brush Amaterasu added the missing three stars of the fox's constellation.

Completed the constellation erupted in white light and from it burst a white fox, who had the red markings of a Brush God, freed at long last the fox raced down from the heavens towards Amaterasu, leaping over her gracefully.

As she and Issun turned around, the fox began to speak to them both.

"Ah... Amaterasu. Origin of all that is good and mother to us all... I have been trapped in this desolate place for so long. Long ago I was pulled from our world and imprisoned within the moonless sky, my powers lost to you forever. But now that the moon has returned, and I, Kakusgami am free to take my rightful place at your side."

"Use my power to cloak yourself from of sight those that would do you harm." The fox spoke, her form turning to an orb of light and reuniting with Amaterasu.

"Wonders never cease huh Ammy? You found a brush technique here, and one you didn't even know you had no less!" Said Issun ecstatically.

Last edited:
Level 17
Kisuke pulled out a map. It looked like the most beat up paper ever. He put his hands on it and it glowed red. The paper then showed a red planet. It was planet zero. He eyes the paper moved it around. He saw something, or someone, and he rolled the paper up and put it away. He then began to go the direction the paper had revealed to him. He needed a shelter for the night, he didnt know how cold it got so he wont take his chances out in the open. He saw ruins up ahead and chose a small stone house outside what looked to be a primitive city. The stone house had somewhat a roof left, and 3 walls standing. It was better then nothing. He lay in a corner and drifted off into a sleep.

Level 19
Amargaard woke up, far from where he fainted. This was a place he never had seen before. He had forgotten almost everything what had happened, but he still remembered his boss and the tournament he had lost.

He lied face-down on a paved street in an uninhabited ruined town. A wave of dust flew over the stone bricks and hit him in the face. He closed his eyes, tried to rise up, but noticed that his hands and feet were bound by iron chains. He could see one of his pickaxes leaned up to a ruined wall from a collapsed building.

He would probably die here...

Level 17
He woke abruptly, a thud outside. He got up and looked around. He saw something laying in the gravel. He took his unconcious body and brought it inside out of the wind. He tended to his wounds, then built a fire. He noticed then that his hands and feet were bound in chains. He cut the links with his sword without a struggle. He lay back. He was tired and was low on energy. It took alot of power to get away from that moon.

For three days kisuke has foraged for sustenance and water, forcing the man to drink when he seemed conscious but lost to the world. His own power was finally coming back to full strength and he could start working on setting up a permanent base on this planet.

The morning after the man finally woke up, he had many broken bones but now they were healed. He was surprised at the speed of recovery but he grinned because of his scientific methods to heal him quicker. Kisuke lay back and before he knew it went into a light nap.

Level 19
((OOC:You are, by the way, allowed to use my char. It would make it easier ^^))
Amargaard looked at the sleeping man. He recognized him from their battle in the arena. He remembered only small parts of it though, as most of his memory had backed out. Am raised up, with a wave of pain going through all of his body. He looked at Kisuke. He sat on a chair, missing a leg, leaned up at a wall. His mouth was wide open, he was snoring peacefully.

Amargaard grinned quietly to himself "This was the man that I lost to?". He was about to leave the house, but when he got outside in the cold wind of cutting dust, he decided to stay anyways. It was warm inside the house, and he could use company and he still hadn't thanked Kisuke yet.

Level 17
Kisuke woke abruptly, he ran outside not even noticing that the man had woken. His barrier had been penetrated by someone, or something. He ran toward it hopping for food, he looked around, it was pitch black, suddenly a flash of red light from the storm he saw right in front of him kestrel. He was at a full run and couldn't avoid colliding with him. They both fell on the ground. Kisuke rubbed his head upset that it wasnt a tasty meal.

"Agghh i thought you were a space boar." He grinned. There was a strange breed of animal on this planet, a strange boar, he wasnt really sure what it was, but it sure tasted like pork.

((OOC: I just realized this kind of goes against my religion, so the stake of argument, this is Kisuke eating pork, not me. I dont eat pork. This is mainly for my purposes. =P OH P.S. i dont know what pork tastes like so... yeah. Just a role play.))

Level 17
Kisuke rubbed his head, he stopped. He patted his head. "My hat! Wheres my hat!" he yelled in a panic, he started looking around for it. He loved that hat. He saw it on kestrels head and pounced it. He put on his hat, sitting on kestrel. He pulled out his fan and smiled. "Thats better." He stood up and walked toward his little shelter. "This storm was induced by a large power source to the south. If you want you can go look at it." He seemed uninterested and went into his little house and clasped his hands together and a blue barrier appeared around it. Then he said an incantation and a yellow barrier appeared around the blue. Then he closed his fingers around a fist and a wall appeared around the barriers.

The barriers weren't made to keep things out. Suddenly a hole in the wall exploded out. Kisuke had placed a large metal rod in the center of the house that stuck over the barriers. The red lightning struck the rod continuously, creating large explosions. As fast as the barriers were being destroyed, they regenerated. He was trying to capture the lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.