1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    While I do not mind the idea of adding fifth abilities - active and passive alike - it is not something
    I want to do without putting proper thought into it.

2. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    It would be nice to have it for final ch or like bonus ch What do u think shar?

3. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    It would be nice also in first books

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Several features from the Second Books would be a nice addition to the First Books, I think. ;)

5. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea right?
    Leadership mb??

6. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shar is it some kind of meme in aftermath made by mr.Kaskrin Time will tell if she's usful or not but that doesn't matter | shouldnt it be usefull

7. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    We havent heard anything of progress shar?
    How is it going ??

8. Axxodus

Axxodus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shur, what about Vermon, Erganoth, former ruler of Souleater legion, true personality of Largoth and some other characters, who didn't take part in events during first and second book? (Too much demons, don't you think?) Could we see them in another project, like demon spin-off, sequel or prequel book with Lizara or Erganoth as a main character (depending on who you like more Dark One or Demon God)?

It seems to me that such a project is needed for a long time. A couple of years ago you wrote that you were planning something like these.

9. ShadowGamerXXX

ShadowGamerXXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know if anyone had noticed, but I'll still tell it, in the first human book, in the mission where we help gardon explore the Pearl of Lor, after completing the main mission, one can be returned down that same path, the fountain is no longer invulnerable , so you can destroy it, I don't know if that's planned or there's only one mistake there

10. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks like bug to me.

11. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    The beginning of the story was lit. :ogre_hurrhurr:
    Anyway, I get why Dorten would semi-trust Aridon, but this was the same guy that ordered the killing of royal troops at the Gate of Hell and the person who is largely responsible for Toraes' disappearance. I expected Dorten to be a bit more stubborn and bring up these points as to why he wouldn't trust him at all.
    At least I can agree with Aridon saying that his prophecy is most likely incorrect. Gardon would most likely just force a high ranking royal of Kerrel to sign an unfair treaty where he just gives him the kingdom. No mercenaries or sending armies required.

black thorn -> Blackthorn
    counter invasion -> counter-invasion
    meassures -> measures

12. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, given that his country is in a cold war with Gardon, who is not exactly a trustworthy guy, Dorten's paranoia has increased to the point that he is willing to trust an undead. At least Aridon is providing an aid of somesort, which makes him the lesser of two evils.

Of course, Dorten's former alliance with Gardon was similar to this, so basically Dorten is simply switching morally shady allies.

13. Alarich

Alarich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't no whether it was mentioned above, but what about giving units of the Dominion race auras that buff members of any other race, thus making player to combine units of different races? At least, when i hear the words like brother's in arms it seems like units helping and buffing each other.

14. Restia

Restia

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why i been stuck in chapter 9 : green wave? Somebody help!!?

15. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry but, you should give more details, i mean, you are stuck? what you just did? which part of the map you get stuck?... i mean more details...

16. Boriss

Boriss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Probably cant pull that one off. in the old times we used to turtle up until we can build an op army to rat the enemy base :D doesnt work anymore tho

17. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you're stuck due to technical issues, you should update your game to at least version 1.29.2
    If you're stuck due to the chapter being too hard, set the campaign difficulty to easy. Nothing shameful in beating it in a lower difficulty.

18. Restia

Restia

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't play that chapter.. It's just my screen go black and nothing happen

19. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Update your game to1.29.2 or newer.

20. Boriss

Boriss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Shar! How you doin? Any new exciting stuff you got?