• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i have news!Afroknight has done the Esjela skin and Werewulf is removing the zaps around the InfestonApe.And If someone wants to be a sound actor before savage would take alle the jobs,I want to know if somone wants to speak someone in the campaign.
Here are the voices which have no actor:
Sclynch - one of the enemies in the 3rd map.A Demon Blademaster,like Infeston and the others.
Esjela - I hope you'll now him
Infernon - I'll hope you now him too.
Gobbo - Little Goblin Maniac,where I think that Insane would speak him
Headhunter King - Very strange Troll King

Level 3
Hey Guys!I am it Darkness the Black Hunter!
And I am really angry!I switched the site template in my profile and now I see that Darky hasn't maked the template.And now I can't log in with Darkness the Black Hunter!

Level 8
i could probably alk as gobbo but i had a better name for him ratchet steamwheedle! also he has a costom model of the tinker made by alien ant farm-insane llama ill practice my gobbo voices but im better at re-producing the alchemist :wink: not unless gobbo becmes a alchemist he can be called razzil naypolm just use the normal warcraft alchemist or i can fnd a skin for him?

Level 3
I think show me at first the custom Model of the tinker.Do you mean with that,the Model that was in the patch?If you mean,then we must see.

Level 8
the models on this website but i might get a different one look under alien ant farms models and you should find a costom tinker made before it was released :wink:

Level 8
also infeston second and third spells done

there both based of blood and gore

feeding frenzy

infeston spins around (like in bladestorm) and all enemies he hits blood goes flying everywhere and health taken from them gets converted into hp for him its very gory!

slish
he curses his blades with his own blood dealing extra damage auto-cast

still thinking about the last

i might get rid of slish though of change wind buster because both new spells cant be used with wind buster can they ill think of another spell for wond buster containing wind

-insane llama

Level 3
Hey!Can someone make me a Game Cache map or campaign,that i can learn how to create game caches and store and restore Heroes.
I have readed tutorials and all but it functioned not and now I am at the end with my Latin.Pls send me a map or camapign with a game cache trigger to [email protected]

Level 3
JESSE COX

It hasn't worked :(
I think it lays on my worldedit programme.Oh I thought I haven't used the Model because it not the richght for Infeston.

Hey do you know Jesse Cox?
No?
It was the voice actor who speaked for the Nature's Call the Goblin,Nerzhul,Metamorphus and more.
I have speaked with him,he is lucky and want to join us.I ahve taken him in the projekt.
And Insane yes I like the spells I want to see some previews.

Level 3
I must think about ideas,maybe Esjelas Hero text is called Iron Blade.Some offense attacks?I have maked one ability for him it calls Esjelas Care
He takes a Soul from an Unit and revives it for 20/40/60 seconds(Rank 1/Rank 2/Rank 3).
Maybe this can help you.
I think the rest spells must be offense attacks directly on the enemie(but not magic).
Maybe a spell when you click on the icon he runs very fast to an Unit,attacks it and stuns it for 1/2/3 second.
More I don't know i want to see some previews!!!!!!!!
Oh Werewulf is it possible to make an extra Cryptfiend Model with the skin of the Silithid by Afroknight which you can find in the skin section?

Level 25
"Royal show" as in "Royal Melbourne show"?

Bah, I haven't gone to that for years...

My sister rocks up for the guinea pigs, I just prefer to stay home and waste a day sleeping

</random offtopic post>

Now, as for making something use the Silithid skin: Yes. Very doable. Thing is it would involve hellish unwrapping

Level 3
Oh Excuse me!I was 1 week away and couldn't send the screenies.Here they are:

Here is a picture of a skull shaman.I've taken your requested skins because it is the best for the shaman in the campaign:

shaman0ap.jpg

Here are all the heroes completely reskinned by Afroknight_76:

ice3pv.jpg

An Lich:

lich8zy.jpg

Do you wanna see more?
And Insane I want to see pictures and so on of the spells too. :)

Level 3
Hmmmmm,I think the houses must be changed,because this is an village that was frozen by lich kings hordes.All there must be icy and frozen.But if you mean with new terrain,an better icy look,this can be possible ^^

Level 3
Hey,i have thought about many things and I think that we should remove the maps i have maked yet and make a completely new storyline.First I have organized nothing but now we can correkt this failure and i think we must all think about a good story.A story from 3 demons that rise to icechrown isn't very good.I think we shouldn't remove the map with Gul'dan and the creation of the demons and Infeston.On this cinematic(the one with gul'dan) Warnicro can work,with terrain texts and camera and correkt it.
The rest we must think what happens at next.Is this okay my team?But we let the 3 charakters Esjela,Infeston and Infernon.You can trust me,this would be better at all.I hope you all like this idea.

Level 3
Yes because we had already once 3 three maps.The Gul'dan map,the ice cinematic and another unfindished map and when Warnicro has updated the other 2nd map with the terrain we can start to work on.I don't see this as restarting,i think it is once removing from 2 maps of the campaign.

Level 8
hmmmm i never really liked the story line anyways but look ill try to think of something it may takwe a while as three vampires a few gobbos,vampire hunter and a whole lot of undead is going to be a bit hard to makle a story how many maps were intended and will this be an epic campaign or just a short story cause when i go epic far too many details like in my campaign my teams working on :p -llama

Level 3
They are no Vampyres.They are demons created by Gul'dan.Yes,a new storyline would be better,or we can remove the 1st map 2,because i have a better idea:Gul'dan or an other mage opens a portal and summons old antic demons from the past.And the story must play before the Aera of the Lich King.I mean the time where Arthas was Prince and not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.