• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotten Destinys - Gul'dans Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a campaign about an army that was created by Gul'dan that was splitered into different clans.
At first there were all allied and their leader was Gul'dan.Later he must go to the sunken ruins on an expedition.For this time Gul'dan created a leader of his army, Infeston!But Gul'dan didn't came back and the splittered.Now Infeston wants to shatter all Gul'dans troops together to defeat Sargeras,the demon who killed Gul'dan.

Level 13
Since I really like your campaign (from what I have seen) I could lend you some of my aid.

Well I have had a 2 year college in different voice copying so you could pack me up as a voice-actor or maybe multi voices.

I am pretty good at terrains... And they are increasing within days.

As a Triggerer you could make me as well, so far I have only had one trigger that cost me about 3 hours to figure out on how to make..... Further from that I am (from what I think) an above average triggerer.

Let me know when or if you need me in your campaign.

Greets
/Warnicro/

O.k. Warnicro you are an Voice Actor and an Terrainer at this campaign I'll say if I have requests for you.
But send me a message with your voice to my E-Mail adress [email protected] and I look what I can do for you. :)
And Tail don't forget to make the same. :)
War!If you can send me a Mail with all your different voices you can speak.I say you very interesting a 2 year college voice actor too have. :)

Everybody that takes part of my campaign can make this icon under his signature for Rise of the Vampires
riseofthevampires0pp.jpg

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/7452/riseofthevampires0pp.jpg
To make this as an Icon take the link under your signature and make at the beginning

Nothing

I can't have the files because every time I download the file this Message comes: An error has occurred
Send me a new message with an other text.o.k. :)
Hope it is O.k. to send me a new post because you have taken very long for the last post and then i thinked this is too much work to make it again.Hope it is O.k. :)
If not send me the other message with the fist sounds a second time.

Level 13
Well the second try didn't cost me that much time so it's fine...thanks.
I hope they once again will acomplish your needs and let me know if they are well enough to be accepted into your campaign.

Level 6
OOok....If Tail is going to join this Project, And he hasn't been answering me for days (about 4 days... :twisted: ) so I want to join this Campaign too...... :twisted: :twisted: I'm good at triggers (Better at it that Warnico :p ) What I'm not good at triggers is just Leaderboards and Multiboards and I dont think you need them! (If you really need I can try to learn how to make a multiboard)

So plz let me in (I'm so **** boored...) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 13
you should get someone for spelling and grammer as well,
Else many people will note you about bad use of english language.....I surely could someone have it done afterward...when all is done.
Let me know oke.

O.k. on all members

O.k. I have heard nothing from him in the last hours.
We need a Beta Tester and a Grammar-Checker o.k.
But if I hear something from Tinessa in 3 days I'll take him.O.k.
But I don't think he writes back.The chance is 1\40
that he wrotes back.O.k.now I'd like to have a Beta Tester and a Grammar-Checker.This is the offical topic who every member of my campaign can ask questions or give me tips and we can advise us here.
If all members are found I'll rename this forum in Rise of the Vampires Advise Forum.O.k.If someone has ideas to find more members he can inform a friend that is a member on this site and he can be here too.
Example:Warnicro has an friend that can check Grammar.
O.k. hope we have all members we need.Paladinmaster excuse me please but we have one triggerer. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny!I think about your cheats. :lol:
I'm not a cheater but I don't know to make cheats for my cmapign. :lol:

Level 4
I can beta test to but only if you want and by the way making custom cheats is the only thing i think i can do with confidence and if you want i can also put funny messages to cheats so please think about it and in return can you tell me how to make cinematics properly

Level 6
I'm working with the Hero Save....Cant make it work just now but just give me 1 day and I will fix it...Plz tell what cheats you really want! And what the name of them will be....Like: Chickenfrenzy, Gives 20 crazed chickens to the player....... :lol:

Level 13
Oke I will ask a known mapper...that did some grammer check for me as well (now is my grammer mostly correct, but I have no full knowledge at english and there for my grammer cam't be flawless now can it.)

Just give me the yes word and I will contact him as soon as possible.

As for the sounds...They will be delayed...I have no acces at my recording device since I am not at home this weekend....I might have them at sunday but only hope will tell us.

Hope to hear from you soon.
greets
/Warnicro/

Status
Not open for further replies.