• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
@Directive255 + @Edge45
Without waiting any further, these aircrafts and dragons began to strike the fleet.
"Argh! We're under attacked! I repeat! We're under attacked!", the pilot exclaimed.
The defenders began fighting back against the fleet. Some deployed the drones to keep the jet in good condition by repairing it.

Meanwhile, Emeraldia felt the shaking of her jet.
"Huh? W-What's with the shaking?"

She
decided to take a peek through the window, only realizing she was being attacked by the enemies.
"Ah! W-What's going on out there?!", She responded anxiously.

She received a phone-call from Metal. She answered it, saying
"M-Metal! W-What's going on?! T-There's a strange planes and scary creatures attacking us!"
"Stay calm, Emma. I'm on my way! You're not getting hurt.", Metal responded.

The flames as a result of arcane and darkness can be very flammable and can spread out fairly quick, besides the flames also have a tendency to distort electric signals for cyborgs.
Call between Metal and Emeraldia were cut because of the flames, distorting their signal.

"M-Metal? Are you t-there?", she responded worriedly
"Emma? Are you still there?! Damnit!"

The operator back in the base responded "Sir, there's something distorting our signal to the jet."
"Alright.. Keep tracking the jet's status along with the defenders!", Metal responded.

A message was sent to the Black-Knight Corp's fleet. "From the Renegades. We humbly ask you leave quickly and let us deal with this. Or if not, we will try to have some friendly alliance in this battle against the true enemy."

"Sir! We've received an message from the Regenade's Covenant faction!"
"Okay. Since you can't speak their language, let me do the talking.", Metal responded as he's sending a message to the faction.

A message was sent, saying:
"The jet can't turn around due these attackers interrupting their flight. It can't also stop because it's already picking up speed too much. Our only priority is to defend the jet but we're welcome to help you out as well as long as there's no conflict between you and the Mechs currently."

Last edited:
Level 24
@Directive255 + @bear_369

A message was sent, saying:
"The jet can't turn around due these attackers interrupting their flight. It can't also stop because it's already picking up speed too much. Our only priority is to defend the jet but we're welcome to help you out as well as long as there's no conflict between you and the Mechs currently."

After several seconds. A response was sent;
"Acknowledged your response. Three squadrons shall guard your ship's rear. We will hit hard the hostile air force from the west side."

More Renegade squadrons appeared from the west side, looking like futuristic Mustangs and Messermidchts aircrafts. Three more appeared from the rear of the Black-Knight Corps mothership, acting as rearguard. None of them attacked any Black-Knight units, but Kongsi ones.
---------

The red mist keeps on spreading from the northwest. It did not reach the altitude of the triple faction's airforce, but it was enough to cover the surface. Causing a hard time for anything not Devourer to see, as it was disrupting radio signals, thermo-heat, electricity, and sonar.

Level 6
@Directive255
-----------------
The message causes a number of Privates to suddenly grip their guns tightly, from the sudden intrusion on their minds. They had not been trained in psychological intrusions and how to interpret them. A Major General was there to greet them, as well as a broad variety of special ops soldiers, armored vehicles, ships, and aircraft. It was clearly intended to impress.

The special ops soldiers included forces such as the British SAS, the Seals, Spetsnaz, Delta, and Third Platoon, Echo Company.

The armored cars mainly consisted of Knight XV's, Marauders, Black Sharks, and Terradyne Ghurkas.

The ships include the Type-45 Daring Class Destroyer, Horizon/Orizzonte Class Destroyers, the Kolkata Class, the Hobart class, Type-52D/Luyang III-Class/Kunming Class (Also stolen during WWIII), the Atago Class, Arleigh Burke Class, and the King Sejong the Great Class (stolen as well.) Destroyers.

Also included are the Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier, the (stolen) Admiral Kuznetsov, the (also stolen) Liaoning, the Charles De Gaulle, São Paulo, the Cavour, Viraat, HMS Illustrious, Giuseppe Garibaldi, and Chakri Naruebet (stolen).

The submarines consist of the Seawolf Class, Virginia Class, Astute Class, Graney Class (Stolen), Sierra II Class (Stolen), Improved Los Angeles Class, Akula Class (Stolen), Soryu Class (Stolen), Ohio Class, and Oscar II Class (Stolen).

The frigates consist of the Type-54A (Stolen), the Shivalik Class (Stolen), the Frodtjof Nansen Class (Stolen), the Carlo Bergamini Class (Stolen), the Aquitaine Class, the Álvaro De Bazán Class, the Iver Huitfeldt Class (Stolen), the De Zeven Provincien Class (Stolen), the Sachsen Class (Stolen), and the Admiral Gorshkov Class (Stolen).

The bomber aircraft aircraft consisted of Tupolev Tu-95's (Stolen), Tupolev Tu-22M3's (Stolen), Avro Lancasters, Rockwell B-1 Lancers, Sukhoi Su-34's (Stolen), Tupolev Tu-160's (Stolen), Douglas B-18 Bolo's, and Vought F4U Corsairs.

The attack aircraft consisted of CAC/PAC JF-17 Thunders (Stolen), Chengdu J-20's (Stolen), Dassault Rafales, Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucanos, HAL Tejas's (Stolen), HESA Azarakhsh's (Stolen), HESA Saeqeh's (Stolen), Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II's, Sukhoi Su-30MKI's (Stolen), Sukhoi Si-35's (Stolen), Sukhoi PAK FA's (Stolen), KAI T-50 Golden Eagles (Stolen), and Textron AirLand Scorpions.

The electronic warfare aircraft consisted of EA-6B Prowlers, EF-111A Ravens, EC-130H Compass Calls, EA-18G Growlers, Kawasaki EC-1's (Stolen), Shaanxi Y-8EW's (Stolen), Embraer R-99's (Stolen), IAI 202B Arava's (Stolen), Tornado ECR's (Stolen), EF-10B Skynights, An-12BK-PPS's (Stolen), Mi-8PP's (Stolen), An-26REP's (Stolen), and Tu-16RM-2's (Stolen).

The transport aircraft consisted of Airbus A330 MRTT's, Airbus A400M Atlas's, Alenia C-27J Spartans (Stolen), Antonov An-22's (Stolen), Antonov An-26's (Stolen), Antonov An-32's (Stolen), Antonov An-70's (Stolen), Antonov An-72's (Stolen), Antonov An-124 Ruslan (Stolen), Antonov/Taqnia An-132's (Stolen), Antonov An-178's (Stolen), Shaanxi Y-8's (Stolen), Shaanxi Y-9's (Stolen), Xian Y-20's (Stolen), Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey (VTOL), Boeing C-17 Globemaster III's, Boeing KC-135 Stratotankers, CASCA C-212 Aviocars (Stolen), CASCA CN-235's (Stolen), EADS CASCA C-295's (Stolen), de Havilland Canada C-7 Caribous, Douglas C-47 Skytrains, Grumman C-1 Traders, Grumman C-2 Greyhounds, Embraer KC-390's (Stolen), Fairchild C-123 Providers, Ilyushin II-76's (Stolen), Ilyushin II-76-MD-90A's (Stolen), Ilyushin II-112 (ayy) (Stolen), Kawasaki C-1's (Stolen), Kawasaki C-2's (Stolen), Lockheed C-5 Galaxy, Lockheed C-130 Hercules, Lockheed C-141 Starlifter, McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extenders, PZL M-28 Skytrucks, Short C-23 Sherpa's, Short Skyvans, and Transall C-160's (Stolen).

For helicopters, they had Equipment, Attack, Transport, Observation, and Maritime helicopters.

For equipment, they had repurposed civilian helicopters.

For attack, they had Boeing Ah-64 Apaches, Bell AH-1 Cobras, Mil Mi-24's (Stolen), Mil Mi-28's (Stolen), Airbus Tigers (Stolen), Kamov Ka-50s (Stolen), Agusta A129 Mangustas (Stolen), Denel Rooivalks (Stolen), Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanches, Lockheed AH-56 Cheyennes, AgustaWestland Apaches, Aérospatiale Gazelles (Stolen), Panha 2091's (Stolen), and Panha Shabaviz 206-1's (Stolen).

For transport, they had Mil Mi-26's (Stolen), CH-53E Super Stallions, CH-47F Chinooks, V-22 Ospreys, Mi-38's (Stolen), EC 725's, Z-18's (Stolen), AW101's, Mi-8's (Stolen), and NH-90's (Stolen).

For observation, they had Hiller OH-23 Ravens, Hughes OH-6 Cayuses, Bell OH-58 Kiowas, OH-58A's, OH-58C's, OH58C/S's, OH-58D's, and OH-58D Kiowa Warriors.

For Maritime, they had Airbus H145M's, Airbus Panther AS565 MBe's, Airbus Cougar H215M's, Airbus Caracal H225M's, and Airbus NH90 NFH's.

You may now reply.

Last edited:
@Edge45, hmm, aren't the (supposed) Japanese people "Orientals" too? Looks like Devourers are suffering from fear and self-pity... Or are they referring to the direction of the Obsidians? You know, I'm just asking anyways,

Anyways,

@Edge45
A sudden laser beam hits through the aircraft of the one ranting an ultimatum.
One of the Fleenzub Fighters was caught in the blast unprepared. While not immediately blowing up into pieces and with the plane still standing, the aircraft had slowed down a lot. Puffs of dark purple fog leaked out from the inner parts of the jet due to the heavy damage taken.

"Big words from Oriental fools."
Suddenly, out of its stealth cloaking field, a Renegade Covenant aircraft appeared. It had a shape of a WWII Japanese Zero fighter, but was hovering. It had the insignia of skulls crossed by two blades.
"This is the Devourers' territory, of the Renegade Covenant's. You speak as if this is your lands. Doom shall come upon you
Gohs!"

As soon as the pilot heard of this, the aircraft chased that Japanese(-looking) aircraft and heading to bring down the offending fighter too. "Fuck you, you little 'Honorary Nazi'!"

The damaged Fleenzub Fighter managed to hit onto the fighter and then exploded in a burst of purple magics.

Multiple Renegade Covenant jets suddenly appeared, at the left side. They fired photon beams at the
Kongsi aircrafts and dragons. But they didn't seem to fire anything towards the machines.

"Muttonheads?!"
The dragons and the fighters did not think much but assaulted both hostile armadas on sight. As usual, rains of roasting shadow orbs and breathes of epic pink flames.

===============

But the higher ups managed to notice the Renegade Covenant's odd favoritism.
They came out with a conclusion, that the Renegade Covenant is "the puppeteer behind the army of cruel cyborgs".

"Hah~~ So, the little Muttonheads are the ones behind the fucking cruel robots!" Miss Goh commented while spectating the battle in live action.
"These fools, they think they could fuck me with robots? Hah, they're too young, too simple, sometimes naive! Nobody shall ever challenge my supreme domination! I am the great Dragonqueen Goh, and I shall dominate all of existence!"

She slowly turned to her little boy Chee Wah, "Chee Wah."
"Yes, milady?" he responded affectionately with his eyes staring at her face, and saliva coming out from his mouth like a river. "What are your orders, my lovely mistress?"

"It's time to show off your intelligence to the rest of my little children here. What are your ideas?"
"Ah, of course! It'll be a pleasure.... ehh, very well, we have our best weapon out here... show yourself and kneel before the great Dragonqueen, Banehallow!"

========== Discussion Censored ==========
根据相关法律法规和政策,部分內容未予显示。
According to relevant laws, regulations and policies, some contents are not displayed.

Oh, by the way, here's an ugly Commie to make things worse. :D
profile_picture_by_sovietball-d7m1m6s.png

=====================
@Edge45

Coincidentally, a Renegade underground strike force meet up with them hitchers below (Phantom drills and guys I guess (Ding, ding! Bingo, you're right,)). "Tsk! They've attacked our lands again. Destroy them all!" Said a Devourer.
The strike force was almost composed of mobile Scorpion machines. Similar to the ones that are from Magnesion.

Suddenly, these metallic scorpions would then be forcefully lifted into the skies by both gravitational and wind force. Nobody else is seen except for a few lunatics dressing in cool black suits, but they seem to wield no guns.

Apparently, they were there to resurface and strike the Kongsis from the ground. But with this unexpected situation, they remained underneath.

=================================

More Replies Later

Level 14
@Directive255 + @Edge45
Suddenly, a barrage of beams appeared in the distance, hitting several dragons and aircrafts in its direction.

Turns out Metal, along with his fleet of aircrafts, arrived into the chase. They began firing their targets as they were defending the jet against them.

Metal began a call with the pilot.
"This is your leader speaking. Do you have the speed high enough to fly off outside the atmosphere?"
"Negative sir! I still need more speed to take-off. It takes a few more moments to get there!"
"Alright.. Then hold it even longer! We don't want to lose her in a defeat."
"Roger that sir.", a final response as Metal ending his call.

Metal then made a call with his fleet and the allied fleet.
"You know what to do. Keep the jet protected from these attackers at all cost!"

Several aircrafts fires a static-charged piercing bullet onto the dragons, causing them to weakening and being paralyzed. Some deployed large amount of drones, using them to attack the aircrafts by dismantling its components in a fast pace.

"Surrender now, by flying away from our jet alone, or else your lives ends here!", Metal response to his foes.

=============================================
@Directive255
"Hah~~ So, the little Muttonheads are the ones behind the fucking cruel robots!" Miss Goh commented while spectating the battle in live action.
"These fools, they think they could fuck me with robots? Hah, they're too young, too simple, sometimes naive! Nobody shall ever challenge my supreme domination! I am the great Dragonqueen Goh, and I shall dominate all of existence!"

Somehow, Metal managed to interpret the Kongsi's signal even though he's still in the jet. He responded,
"For how so long will you keep telling us 'cruel', Dragonbitch? What's your reason on attempting to kidnap her even though she didn't do anything to you fools!"
"WHAT do you have any interests in her?", Metal responded in an anger-mood.

Level 6
@Directive255
-----------------
"Speed and aggression, gentlemen. Let's go to work." Said an O-10 commander. He beckoned for the Phantom Corps commanders and his own to enter a tent.

The tent had nothing in it but maps, supplies, and a large planning table. Inside, about 20 CO's were arguing.

"Operation Overhead is in effect. Get the fuck out," said the Commander. The CO's scattered, and the commander turned around to the Phantom Corps generals and commanders. "I believe we haven't been introduced. I am General Hal Moore, he," he gestured to the man to his right, "is Lewis Puller, and he," he said, gesturing to the man to his left, "is Matthew Ridgway."

Somehow, Metal managed to interpret the Kongsi's signal even though he's still in the jet. He responded,
"For how so long will you keep telling us 'cruel', Dragonbitch? What's your reason on attempting to kidnap her even though she didn't do anything to you fools!"
"WHAT do you have any interests in her?", Metal responded in an anger-mood.

At first, she merely giggled in amusement... Until that brave enough robot started calling her a "Dragonbitch". She went enraged, engulfing in wild flames of darkness and rage.

"No!!! I am not a fucking bitch, you little cruel toy!! Who loves to ruin my gardens and murder my pets for your sadism!" she slammed the floor, causing quite a slight shaking sensation to the Harkdragon Citadel. "You guys are the ones who dare to invade MY beloved turfs! Surely you can't be stupid enough to fly on our lands 'by accident'? Huh?!"

"Don't forget what you have done to my minions! Stupid little puppet of the garbage Renegade's Covenant!"

"And I absolutely have no interest over your crappy little disgusting spoiled princess! It's you who let her into a great danger anyways! You've trespassed MY turfs, my minions tried to stop you but you stubborn idiots! You fools still want to fly in my turfs, you dumbasses!"

===============

(EA troops overreacting to the mysterious voice)
"Calm down, guys. I mean absolutely no harm to you. You know, we share a goal, a heroic goal to overthrow that little Dragonbitch. If we keep busy infighting and mistrusting amongst ourselves for just one day, for just one day you know... then her ass will remain glued to her shitty throne for decades!"

"We have a lot of advantages over the Dragonbitch than you do, we possess tons of weird gizmos, we are gifted with a variety of impressive talents; and most important of all, we know of her deepest secrets. We can bend thoughts of most others as we see fit, fly stuffs up without ever touching it with our hands, twist the winds, influence the gravity and trick mortal senses."

"Speed and aggression, gentlemen. Let's go to work." Said an O-10 commander. He beckoned for the Phantom Corps commanders and his own to enter a tent.

"Wait a little more, some of my elite agents are coming... by drills."

Level 24
@Directive255

You probably don't know this, but several, or more likely depending on the subfaction of the Covenant, they probably came from different timelines, dimensions, worlds, etc. Simply, anything they see familiar may let them think of their past.
-----------

Lifted through the air, the scorpion units made a quick decision to resurface as they hit the ground ceilings. Facing minimal damage, they take the battle to the surface.

And, on the the surface. The red mist have engulfed the lowlands, enabling the scorpion units to hide.
By that same time, random anti-air fire came from the ground hidden by the mist, hitting
Obsidian Kongsi aircrafts from the sky. More and more appeared, as if it was an opening.

==============

Provided support by ground anti-air attacks. The Renegade Covenant squadrons further concentrates on knocking the west side of the Kongsi's airforce.
They fired their photon beams to counter their shadow and fire projectiles. When one of these aircrafts hit, crippled or smoked, they slowly cloak themselves in invisibility several seconds before completely disappearing.

Before the
Black-Knight Corps' armada, a disruption in sight can be seen, a large heat signature is also increasing. Coming close, it decloaked itself to be a medium-sized floating battlecruiser. Having the insignia of a skull with two blades crossed, it is from the Renegades. It seem to came aid for the Black Knight Corps.
It has six, two-gun turrets, two each side of its hull, one on the front, another on the rear. Its command quarters are on the tower located on middle of the ship.
A man with a black cloak and clothing, he wears a mask, half of it was laughing, and the other saddened. "Guns on the ready, fire at those
Obsidian Kongis!" He said, seemingly recognizing his enemies.

"Release the Dreadflies." He continued.
Devourer aircafts launched out from the cruiser's rear. These aircrafts have shapes similar to the
Obsidian Kongsis Fleenzubs. Although, they are more likely similar to the Covenant's jets.
They launched out from the ship's rear, and guards it from both sides. It appears not be making its move yet.
"This is
Commodore Tsung-kai, of the Renegades' second only skycruiser Bahalisk. We'll be taking command of the Pacifica Air Squadrons." The cloaked man said to the assaulting Devourer air force, who are battling the Kongsis.
"... affirmative. What is the
Big Boss' directive?" Replied a Devourer skipper.
"Continue your attack, but slowly reform half the squadrons' formation infront of the Bahalisk." Said the commodore.
"Send a message to the
Black-Knight Corps. Tell them, not to mind our formation as we are about to make a strategic move against our enemies." The Commodore ordered one of the ship officers.

A message is sent towards the
Black-Knight's; "Please ignore our formation. In several moments, we are gonna make a strategic move against our enemies."

Level 14
@Directive255
At first, she merely giggled in amusement... Until that brave enough robot started calling her a "Dragonbitch". She went enraged, engulfing in wild flames of darkness and rage.

"No!!! I am not a fucking bitch, you little cruel toy!! Who loves to ruin my gardens and murder my pets for your sadism!" she slammed the floor, causing quite a slight shaking sensation to the Harkdragon Citadel.

Metal doesn't really care about her anger at all but still care about calling him 'cruel'.
"Now that's two times of 'cruel' word being used. Anything else?"

"You guys are the ones who dare to invade MY beloved turfs! Surely you can't be stupid enough to fly on our lands 'by accident'? Huh?!"
"In terms of 'accident', I'm mean of 'don't follow foreign rules' at all. Surely all humans have different kinds of rule systems. That's being include into Mechs' as well."

"And I absolutely have no interest over your crappy little disgusting spoiled princess! It's you who let her into a great danger anyways! You've trespassed MY turfs, my minions tried to stop you but you stubborn idiots! You fools still want to fly in my turfs, you dumbasses!"
"Oh SURE.. A bitch, who doesn't have any interest in someone, still ordered her prostitutes to kidnap her so badly. Heh, how ironic.."
"Try to speak someone about speech advice before googling it. (Roasting intended)"

"And by the way, You're the crappy little disgusting spoiled bitch, not her."
*Call ended*

================================
@Edge45
A message is sent towards the Black-Knight's; "Please ignore our formation. In several moments, we are gonna make a strategic move against our enemies."
A radio was used to contact the messager, they responded:
"Roger that. Acknowledged to stay neutral over your action."

If they can't understand their response, they can obviously tell that they're ignoring them by doing nothing when they arrived.

Meanwhile, the operator suddenly saw something bad is going within the jet.
"Attention! The jet's engine is overheating due to high temperature over it's surrounding! It might going to crash-land if it's engine is dead!"
"Roger that! Clearing detecting enemies as fast as possible!", the pilot responded.

For those who can't read a "symbolic" text, either copy-paste the text into the Notepad or use a phone to read it.

Level 6
@Directive255
-----------------
Military Transcript Log 001: "Operation Overhead" Briefing

Commander {REDACTED}: "We have 7,000,000 active men ready for duty, Sir."

Higher Security Clearance Needed: "Sufficient. How are the PC's coming along?"

Commander {REDACTED}: "They are sending more men by drill as we speak. They say they possess telekinesis and telepathy. Is it advisable to tell the men?"

Higher Security Clearance Needed: "Negative. The men are too superstitious. They'll drop their guns and try to exorcise the damn things."
Commander {REDACTED}: "Affirmative."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Grounds

Hundreds of thousands of men live here. The living conditions are dirt-poor, something you'd expect in the Terran US. The only thing resembling structures are tents and shacks. The most common food here is worm, bug, and the occasional scorpion. The common thing to sleep on is a rock. The medical conditions are what the Medics have. There is no surplus of anything. These men are taught from birth to fight to the last bullet, to the last man, to the last chance. They will cross the Rubicon without a thought, and will do as much as use a dead comrade for a meat shield. They don't care for the dead. They're just dead weight if they won't support themselves, so make the best of them. These men are taught to see every opportunity. More than likely, the drills will surface here.

Level 21
One of the fish swam to the shore in annoyance.He really,really wanted some of that good shit.
Fish:What's it going to take to get some coke up in this bitch.
As he approached the shore,a eerie light blue glow surrounded his body.The glow started pulsing and growing more intense.After a few seconds it,was just a large glowing ball,it will impossible to see the fish or anything past the glow.Within a few moments,the glow vanished and revealed a woman standing where the fish once was.She was of average height and well proportioned,but not excessively so.Her eyes were a deep aqua green,her long wavy hair was a lime green,but got darker near the top.A single strand of seaweed hung over her right ear.Small,shiny yet elegant silver scales could be seen on her calves and forearms while the rest of her body appeared human,with a very subtle cyan tinted pale skin.
She walked out onto the beach and looked around.

After a few minutes of looking around she sighed heavily and pouted her lips,displeasure could be seen clearly in her eyes.
She softly grumbled "I can't find any cocaine" and kicked some sand in annoyance.The sand she kicked away revealed a small paper.She picked it up carefully and examined.Roughly scribbled in blue pen on the paper stood "ayyy lmfao" but she couldn't read so she didn't know this.
Fish:What good is being able to speak a language if you can't read it.
She released the paper into the cold breeze and looked at the sunset over the sea."I wish I could explore more of the surface world" she whimpered softly and a single tear rolled over her cheek

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cakemaster requested my return.sup.

@WhiteFang, welcome! will be reading and replying (if can) in the next post

You probably don't know this, but several, or more likely depending on the subfaction of the Covenant, they probably came from different timelines, dimensions, worlds, etc. Simply, anything they see familiar may let them think of their past.

I see. And is that "Tsung-kai" from an alternate ROC? Just wondering and guessing, because he seems to be your only (supposedly) Chinese character (in the sense of literature) that uses a variant of Wade-Giles romanization.

I'll surely love it if he's really from some sort of ROC, and I wonder what happens if he went to Terra and sees the SRC...
Anyways,

===============

@Edge45
Lifted through the air, the scorpion units made a quick decision to resurface as they hit the ground ceilings. Facing minimal damage, they take the battle to the surface.

A few clusters of medium-sized rocks showered from the skies, hitting a few of the scorpion machines.
A few of the exotic tanks revealed themselves from the shadows, and ambushed the scorpion machines. These weird tanks fire green energy rays that could dissolve most light platings and organic materials easily.

And, on the the surface. The red mist have engulfed the lowlands, enabling the scorpion units to hide.
Most weird physics came to a halt as soon as the red mist approached. No longer any flying scorpions, no longer any sudden rain of meteors. The red mist also slowed these weird tanks, but unfortunately for the Devourers, these strange contraptions are equipped with decent sensors, allowing them to see clearly even when immersed in the mist.

By that same time, random anti-air fire came from the ground hidden by the mist, hitting
Obsidian Kongsi aircrafts from the sky. More and more appeared, as if it was an opening.[/color]

The Obsidians weren't prepared for a sudden trap like this, not to mention the red mist covering the ground which just made things worse. A few of their planes went down.

But then the Obsidians have an idea. Their planes would group together, lure the missiles and try to fly past the Black-Knight planes. If they're lucky, these missiles might hit the Black-Knight Corps instead. Of course while doing that,
they would not forget to open fire at any hostile stuffs on sight

==============
@Edge45 + @bear_369

Provided support by ground anti-air attacks. The Renegade Covenant squadrons further concentrates on knocking the west side of the Kongsi's airforce.

More Obsidian aircrafts were down. But for a few of them which managed to survive initial blasts, they would either crash on either one Renegade jet or one Black-Knight jet.

They fired their photon beams to counter their shadow and fire projectiles.
Whenever a proton beam hit any shadow and fire projectile, both would neutralize each other, but also causes a big enough explosion in the air.

When one of these aircrafts hit, crippled or smoked, they slowly cloak themselves in invisibility several seconds before completely disappearing.

"Cowards!"
"Wait, we must be careful, these guys--"
"Huh? What?"
"Look at that!"

Before the
Black-Knight Corps' armada, a disruption in sight can be seen, a large heat signature is also increasing. Coming close, it decloaked itself to be a medium-sized floating battlecruiser. Having the insignia of a skull with two blades crossed, it is from the Renegades. It seem to came aid for the Black Knight Corps.
It has six, two-gun turrets, two each side of its hull, one on the front, another on the rear. Its command quarters are on the tower located on middle of the ship.
A man with a black cloak and clothing, he wears a mask, half of it was laughing, and the other saddened. "Guns on the ready, fire at those
Obsidian Kongis!" He said, seemingly recognizing his enemies.

The pilots were busy talking to a point that they were distracted. Some of them crashed themselves onto the command tower.

"Release the Dreadflies." He continued.
Devourer aircafts launched out from the cruiser's rear. These aircrafts have shapes similar to the
Obsidian Kongsis Fleenzubs. Although, they are more likely similar to the Covenant's jets.
They launched out from the ship's rear, and guards it from both sides. It appears not be making its move yet.

The surviving Obsidian fighters were heading for the formation at first, but then turned away and retreated for no apparent reason.

"This is
Commodore Tsung-kai, of the Renegades' second only skycruiser Bahalisk. We'll be taking command of the Pacifica Air Squadrons." The cloaked man said to the assaulting Devourer air force, who are battling the Kongsis.

The Obsidians somehow managed to receive the signal - but only for the first segment,
??? #1 : "He sounds like a Kuomintang drunkard..."
??? #2 : "Wait... it's one of their two only skycruisers out there!"
??? #3 : "Alright, very well... rally the wizards and scientists, we'll be activating Protocol JTZG-2017!"

===============

@bear_369

"In terms of 'accident', I'm mean of 'don't follow foreign rules' at all. Surely all humans have different kinds of rule systems. That's being include into Mechs' as well."
"You don't respect my rules in MY turfs! I have any valid rights and reasons to fight back!"

"Oh SURE.. A bitch, who doesn't have any interest in someone, still ordered her prostitutes to kidnap her so badly. Heh, how ironic.."
Miss Goh felt embarrassed upon hearing that. "Y...y-you... you, you... Stupid robot, you're too young, too simple... sometimes naive!"

"That's-ss a, a, aaa w-warning and a pa-punishment t-to you, i-idiots! Gahh!! You crossed into my lands and you refused to answer such a simple q-q--"

"Try to speak someone about speech advice before googling it. (Roasting intended)"
"I had a talk with Najib, he's a lot better than y--"

"And by the way, You're the crappy little disgusting spoiled bitch, not her."
*Call ended*

==========

"FUCK!!!"

She immediately turned her head to her little Chee Wah, "Chee Wah, act-- where the heck are you?"
The Dragonqueen got up from her bed, and began looking for her boy.

Just as she got up however, a fatigued Chee Wah returned hastily. He felt even worse when he saw his beloved mistress being angry.
"C-Chee Wah?" she stopped and calmed down. But then she felt a bit sad looking how her boy was tired, "W-what happened?"

"Ah, mistress. I feel something in my heart all of a sudden... are you looking for me? You seem to have some problems?"
"Ah, yes, it's the damn pesky robots once again... you know, their senses manage to bypass all of our measures... and now they're teaming up with the damn Muttonheads!"

"S--"
"No time to talk, Chee Wah. Go and activate Protocol JTZG-2017, now!"
"Don't worry, preparations are on the way. Soon, these fools shall suffer a divine punishment..."

================================

@bear_369

Ssomething bad is going within the jet.
"Hey, look! The silly jet is having problems!"
"Go! Kamikaze!"

All of the Obsidian Fleenzubs present headed for Emeraldia's jet at a very high speed.
The Obsidian aircrafts would be crashing onto the jet within just a few seconds, and they would evade any other enemies automatically. It would be difficult to stop the Kamikaze attacks, and would likely cause big problems for the plane once hit.

===============

@Lasersquid112

More than likely, the drills will surface here.
Bingo! You're right, homie! :D

Not a moment afterwards, a very loud drilling sound is heard from the underground.
A few seconds of drilling afterwards, several drilling trucks surfaced from the soils. These trucks are not simply rectangular trucks with just a silly cone attached to it, but they look more like dicks loaves of chocolate bread painted with olive stripes. A giant cone-shaped drill is attached to these "loaves of chocolate bread".

Besides, there's three Hebrew symbols imprinted onto these strange trucks, namely "resh" (י), "vav" (ו) and "yod" (ר)
latest

A few men in fancy black suits came out, they have fancy goggles and awesome voices, but! They carry no guns at all!
"Greetings, pros-- I mean comrades. We are the Initiates of the Phantom Corps, and we are here to help you against the Obsidian Kongsi. Be patient, for our elites shall arrive shortly afterwards."

"Here they comes,"
Several APCs materialized themselves out from the shadows, and there came a few bald lunatics, some giant mutants and also, dark vampires in fancy purple uniforms. The wind current suddenly amplified around the area.

@WhiteFang
At the same time, near the same spot...

A succubus was walking nearby. She has a slim and a well proportioned body, but she's much bigger - bigger than even your herculean men involved in boxing. The succubus has a pale skin with a slight tint of purple, her lips are in dark purple, her curly hair is stained in brunette and her eyes are burning in violet. Her fingers looked very sharp even in long gloves-mittens. She wore an exposing suit, a dark red leotard coupled with red fishnet stockings and black pantyhose under the fishnets.

There, the succubus walked her way gracefully and sexually at the same fucking time. Her left hand was wielding a whip burning in purplish flames, while her right hand was holding something glowing in purple. At a closer look, her right hand was actually holding chains, which were holding a few helpless boys and girls' necks tightly.

Her little slaves, shackled to her right hand, followed her tightly, but they don't stand like a normal human in freedom - they had to crawl like dogs. They have complicated feelings about this, about their slavery and their mistress in general; to some they seemed happy and to the others they looked depressed.

===============

Suddenly!
She noticed the little seawoman down there. "A mermaid? now it's interesting..." She decided to wait for a moment and observe.

Meanwhile, a few of her slaves began to gossip behind,
"Eh, look. Oh-Missy* has a real crush now..."
"Lol, guess she's truly lesbian or bisexual..."

*Oh-Missy : (partially a play on the word "Miss", also a variant of a Cantonese term - Oh-mei-see meaning "the last on the list")

Her slaves burst out giggling, some couldn't help themselves and laughed loudly.
The succubus' pointy ear began to shiver as she heard something inappropriate.

"Ah, our freedom is n-neee... Uh-oh..."
She slowly turned her head to the back, facing her slaves who just gossiped and laughed at her.
She shot them a suspiciously sexy look, "Oh... my sweet slaves!"

The succubus became angry!
"You PATHETIC FOOLS! How dare you joke about your supreme mistress! And even dare to wish for the so-called 'freedom'!" she scolded loudly, which might attract the attention of the "mermaid"

"Hey, that's unfair, Missy..." a girl complained, "look, you can tease us and abuse--"
"Abuse?!" the succubus glared at her angrily, "Watch your mouth, little Halfwit! Don't challenge my supremacy! I'm your mistress, I am free to do whatever I want~"

She poked Halfwit's nose with one of her pointy fingers, and then continued in a sexy tone "But~~ I can tease you and play with you, because I'm your beloved mistress~~ You are nothing but little pets anyways, without me, you fools will be starving in desparation! Nobody will care about you but me - your beloved mistress!"

"Now, kneel before me and voice your greatest apology to me. After that, please shut your fucking mouthpieces up."
"I-I'm s-sso S-ss-sorry... L-Lady Mererinda..." Halfwit took some specially provided incense sticks and bowed before the succubus three times, before kneeling down before Mererinda.

All the others would do the same, to appease their mistress and hope for her forgiveness.

"Oh... I forgot that mermaid! Oh damn, she might be gone by now!"
She immediately took a look at the direction where the woman was last seen.

Level 21
@Directive255
The fish girl went to sit down of on some of the rocks nearby.She watched the sun set slowly while her thoughts wandered.She wanted only 2 things:cocaine and to explore the surface world more and for each of these things,there was a obstacle.She did not know where to find cocaine,and she was scared and uncertain about the surface world.She didn't know where to start,or how the humans would react.She had seen humans on the beach and heard the stories they shared with each other.She was always fascinated by their lifestyles.Sometimes she wish she could just speak to them,but she is afraid they will be frightened and attack her.

She slowly stood up and started climbing down.Due to her being lost in her thoughts,she didn't pay attention and missed a step,causing her to come crashing down head first into the sand.She rose up and grunted,while ferociously shaking the sand for her hair.She HATED sand in her hair.Her attempts to get the sand out of her hair wasn't as successful as she had hoped however and she ended up shoving her head underwater to get it out.She pulled her head out and shook her head once again.She was now out in the open though,and easy to see.

Level 14
@WhiteFang : Sup bro.

@Directive255
More Obsidian aircrafts were down. But for a few of them which managed to survive initial blasts, they would either crash on either one Renegade jet or one Black-Knight jet.
One of the fighter aircraft was shut down by the enemy's suicidal attack. Metal responded to his comrades:
"Stay alert over your surrounding! One mistake and you'll be dead."
"Roger that!", one of his comrade's response.

Something bad is going within the jet.
"Hey, look! The silly jet is having problems!"
"Go! Kamikaze!"

All of the Obsidian Fleenzubs
present headed for Emeraldia's jet at a very high speed.
"They're heading towards the princess! STOP THEM!"

The Obsidian aircrafts would be crashing onto the jet within just a few seconds, and they would evade any other enemies automatically. It would be difficult to stop the Kamikaze attacks, and would likely cause big problems for the plane once hit.

The jet felt a strong impact from the attacker's attack, causing Emeraldia to be pushed off from her seat.
"A-Ah! W-What's going on out there?!", She responded as she's pushed off from her seat.

Most of the Obsidian aircrafts were stopped by Metal, disrupting their plan from stopping the jet.
"This is too much for a simple transportation.. I want the jet to turn back into the base!"
"Affirmative sir, turning the plane back into the main base.", Emeraldia's pilot responded.

The jet began turning back to their main base, though it has a terrible turning rate.
Of course, the drones were sent onto the jet, repairing its damage it had taken..

===================================
Within the fog, something grappled onto one of the Obsidian aircraft.

Something jumped so high and it landed in front of the grappled Obsidian aircraft.
It turns out that it was MGS-D1. They grabbed the pilot ferociously, threw it out of the aircraft, and gain the possession of the aircraft.

"MGS? Where have you been before?", Metal questioned.
"It's something you should've asked later sir. I'll tell it when we're done.", MGS-D1 responded.

Level 24
@WhiteFang

Yo doge. Back from the borean?

=====================
@Directive255

:p
-----------
A few clusters of medium-sized rocks showered from the skies, hitting a few of the scorpion machines.
A few of the exotic tanks revealed themselves from the shadows, and ambushed the scorpion machines. These weird tanks fire green energy rays that could dissolve most light platings and organic materials easily.

Some were badly hit, and went smoking.
Then after the mist went in.

Most weird physics came to a halt as soon as the red mist approached. No longer any flying scorpions, no longer any sudden rain of meteors. The red mist also slowed these weird tanks, but unfortunately for the Devourers, these strange contraptions are equipped with decent sensors, allowing them to see clearly even when immersed in the mist.

If they were to fire their weapons, then;
They would dodge the incoming projectiles, but leaves them thinking.
"What?! Impossible, do they possess optics the same as ours?" Said a scorpion pilot.
"Grrr, we must report this to command. The Declairvoyance's mist leaves most kinds of optics useless, but for them..." Said another.
The scorpions would counter with photon beams and vulcan-firepower. But some were badly damaged, they entirely exploded.

-------------------

The pilots were busy talking to a point that they were distracted. Some of them crashed themselves onto the command tower.

Just before they were about to crash approaching the Bahalisk, they are suddenly shoot down and annihilated. It was a work of a unique defense system of the skycruiser.

Chuckled the cloaked man, or the Commodore of the Bahalisk.
"Cec luevy dev luer?" He asked to one of his officer.
"Aye. Hipone channel de luem." Replied the officer.
"Change of plans, we'll be piercing the Kongsis' forces straight away." Ordered the commodore.
"Yes! Commodore Tsung-kai. All Pacifica squadrons, switch to Devinee-de-Arc phase!"

While from the Renegade squadron's perspective.
"I never thought the enemy had this strong of a sense in listening, tsk. Clever enough they made this phase a second to the last option." Said the skipper.
"Hear e'm boys. Forward squadrons, proceed to attack! rear squadrons, cloak!" He continued.
As soon the order was passed. The frontal squadrons having a dogfight with the Kongsis leaves their target quickly and regroups into the other frontal squadron. Forming one strong squadron, they have support from the ground anti-air fire, giving time. As they regroup, the squadrons, when looked afar, resembles a bullet.
They then attack the enemy as one group. Whilst those from the rear, disappeared suddenly. Leaving the skycruiser Bahalisk, open in view.

All of the Obsidian Fleenzubs present headed for Emeraldia's jet at a very high speed.
The Obsidian aircrafts would be crashing onto the jet within just a few seconds, and they would evade any other enemies automatically. It would be difficult to stop the Kamikaze attacks, and wouldlikely cause big problems for the plane once hit.

This would go well for the Devourers. The Kongsis being distracted will allow them to hit them from behind, with already their formation.

(@bear_369)
The rearguard Devourer aircrafts behind the Black-Knight Corps acted quickly, defending the jet. While, another aircraft, a Renegade Vulture, hovers on the front of the jet. A message sent to them saying;

"We're here for assistance, it looks like your jet won't be moving far. We will be here in case you will need another ride."

-----------------------
@Directive255

"S--"
"No time to talk, Chee Wah. Go and activate Protocol JTZG-2017, now!"
"Don't worry, preparations are on the way. Soon, these fools shall suffer a divine punishment..."

A message arrives; "Too impatient." - Sincerely, the Renegade Big Boss

=================
*who knows where this place is... maybe a guess will do*

"sqwauk! sqwauk!" A crow cried, but it can barely be heard.
"Greetings, pr... We are the... help you agai... patient, for..."

*Black screen, another place*
"Grr... I'm getting short on essence..."
"Eavesdropping again?"
"...Who invited you here?"
"Rest easy, 'Big Boss'. Only you know I'm here. I miss my dear Right, hasn't he escaped them yet?"
"He can escape anytime. Not even a Rune Prison can seal him, he's probably enjoying a time without me ordering him."
"Well, you're not having a good time know are you? ... want some?"
"... tsk. *sigh* Very well..."

*Back from the crow's perspective*

"Here they comes..."

@WhiteFang
After Mererinda taught her slaves a lesson, she proceeded to turn her head back at where the mermaid was last seen.

She slowly stood up and started climbing down.
"Huh?"

Mererinda felt like rushing to pull the mermaid away and begin a talk with her, but apparently a mysterious forces within her heart stopped her from doing so. She felt a bit helpless, but other than watching her, there's nothing else she could do at the moment.

Due to her being lost in her thoughts,she didn't pay attention and missed a step,causing her to come crashing down head first into the sand.She rose up and grunted,while ferociously shaking the sand for her hair.She HATED sand in her hair.Her attempts to get the sand out of her hair wasn't as successful as she had hoped however and she ended up shoving her head underwater to get it out.She pulled her head out and shook her head once again.She was now out in the open though,and easy to see.

Mererinda has seen and heard of everything happening back there. This has incited her curiosity and interest even more.

"What an interesting fellow," Mererinda commented.
At last, she was able to move a lot more freely once again. She slowly approached the mermaid after instructing her slaves to follow her.

The little slaves could do nothing but to bow and obey. As the saying goes, "their's not to make reply, their's not to reason why, their's but to do and die".

Anyways, Mererinda showed up before the mermaid which she finds interesting.
"Greetings, little mermaid. You seems an interesting fellow, perhaps you can be of some help?"

===============

@bear_369
Most of the Obsidian aircrafts were stopped by Metal, disrupting their plan from stopping the jet.
"This is too much for a simple transportation.. I want the jet to turn back into the base!"
"Affirmative sir, turning the plane back into the main base.", Emeraldia's pilot responded.

"See? Messing with us and trespassing our turfs is never a good idea," an announcer spoke from nowhere. "Okay, how about this, you take a different route, and we'll back off. Does this sounds better to you, cyborgs?"

@bear_369 + @Edge45

"For now, our forces will remain on standby until you cyborgs leave."
"As for the pesky Muttonheads... kill 'em all! In the name and sexiness of our beloved Dragonqueen!"

The Obsidians would not do more harm to the Black-Knight Corps unless if forced to, but for the Renagades they will fight on to the death.

===============

@Edge45
If they were to fire their weapons, then;
They would dodge the incoming projectiles, but leaves them thinking.
"What?! Impossible, do they possess optics the same as ours?" Said a scorpion pilot.
"Grrr, we must report this to command. The Declairvoyance's mist leaves most kinds of optics useless, but for them..." Said another.

Meanwhile, the pilots of these weird machines grinned and laughed. "Hahahaha, even the Muttonheads didn't expect us!"

But still, a few scorpions would be so agile and fast that they dodged the dissolver rays, which also leaves them surprised and curious.
"What? How could they..."

The scorpions would counter with photon beams and vulcan-firepower. But some were badly damaged, they entirely exploded.
The vulcan-firepower would do negligible damage to these machines, however the photon beams managed to punch several holes onto these tanks.

"Proselytes, these scorpions are heading back to somewhere! We must stop them, before our secret is blown up!"
"It's our turn..."
"Death to all who oppose us!"

These bizarre tanks would chase the scorpions, but to little avail due to their relatively slow speed.
However, every cloud has a silver lining (for these unknown attackers). All of a sudden, a tall, diabolic tower was erected from the soils out of nowhere. The spire on top was blazing with greenish hellfire, and the tower was surrounded with obsidian spikes as well as tubes with some unknown liquids glowing in hues of bright green.

Without wasting further time, this tower fired a ray of inferno onto one of the scorpions possibly blowing it up right away. A few more scorpions might also get caught if they were not fast enough.

Besides, damaged tanks would assemble themselves near this unknown tower. Once they were within range, these tanks would miraculously recover in a rapid rate.

===============

In the meantime, the Obsidians dispatched four battalions to engage the Renegades' eastern borders, consisting of mostly well-armed zealots, shadowy creatures and hellish war machines. But that's not all the Dragonqueen has -- remember, they have their signature Shadowmancers and Geomancers too!

However, one notable thing is, the Obsidians didn't have much problems with the red mist other than a slight slowness.

What seems to be the very same mysterious faction that engaged the scorpions, also seemed to be assisting the Obsidian Kongsi as well. And there were weird baldies and pointy-hatted wizards among the Obsidians as well.

===============
@Edge45 + @bear_369

Just as the announcers and higher-ups were laughing and cheering, suddenly they shouted in surprise before pausing in shock.

Just before they were about to crash approaching the Bahalisk, they are suddenly shoot down and annihilated. It was a work of a unique defense system of the skycruiser.

"What?!"
"Apa itu lah... pesawat itu sangat mahal dan makan masa ei! Kita sudah bazir masa dan tenaga kerana ada orang-orang bodoh macam itu!"
"Don't worry, my dears. They will never know what awaits for them." an Obsidian succubus commented.

As soon the order was passed. The frontal squadrons having a dogfight with the Kongsis leaves their target quickly and regroups into the other frontal squadron. Forming one strong squadron, they have support from the ground anti-air fire, giving time. As they regroup, the squadrons, when looked afar, resembles a bullet.
They then attack the enemy as one group. Whilst those from the rear, disappeared suddenly. Leaving the skycruiser Bahalisk, open in view.

Suddenly...

The wind currents around the battlefield happened to be sinking downwards to the ground, slowing and pulling most jets onto the earth. A dark blanket of fogs and clouds slowly coated the warzone.

The darkness together with the wind twisted and reacted, forming a massive whirlwind, The resulting vortex would then suck most things in and consume them wholly like an ever-hungry monster. As the darkness arose, most electrical signals began to be distorted, and some gadgets malfunctioned as well. The pulling force from the whirlwind of darkness, grew stronger and denser as time passed.

A moment afterwards, the obsidian grounds began to tremble violently as well. The obsidian grounds would come living and lively mouths would crack open then. Smaller whirlwinds would form in these obsidian mouths, further empowering and supporting the central whirlwind. Ground forces from all sides would then be slowed tremendously due to intense gravity, if not being glued onto the earth completely or worse, being consumed by the vortices.

As a result, most Renegade airforce would be forcibly pulled and sucked into the shadowy whirlwinds, which afterwards would consume and devour them without thought. While their ground units will be trapped, some might get swallowed into the hungry mouths of whirlwinds.

However! Minus the ground units, so far none of the other Obsidians were affected! What a(n) suspicious amazing miracle!

A very familar and sexy yet evil and wicked voice burst out laughing.
"Rejoice, my dear minions~~" the sadist voice cheered, "For we have crushed these pesky little fools~~"
"And their end won't be so long... either they submit before my will... or endure eternities of everlasting torture and agony~~"
"And my empire will expand and reach out to more~~ Soon, all of existence shall be mine to dominate, and you pets will get to enjoy my paradise~~"

Affectionate and bashful gushes were soon heard from most Obsidians present in the battlezone.

@Edge45 + (@bear_369)
The rearguard Devourer aircrafts behind the Black-Knight Corps acted quickly, defending the jet. While, another aircraft, a Renegade Vulture, hovers on the front of the jet.

If the Vulture was not immediately taken care of, then the Obsidians would release two hunter-seeker drones to take it out.

===============
@Edge45

A message arrives; "Too impatient." - Sincerely, the Renegade Big Boss
"Big Boss???" Miss Goh giggled in amusement together with her little Chee Wah, "Hahahahaha, your garbages are nothiung compared to my little sweethearts!"

Level 14
@Directive255 + @Edge45
"See? Messing with us and trespassing our turfs is never a good idea," an announcer spoke from nowhere. "Okay, how about this, you take a different route, and we'll back off. Does this sounds better to you, cyborgs?"
"You think?", Metal's response.

More aircrafts were destroyed by MGS-D1 after his response. They were more likely going to aid Regenade's force as well.
"Remember the days when the princess met one of your comrade for the first time? Now I'll going to show you what we were really capable of..
"Why am I doing this? Because you taught her about fear. Now it's my turn to do the same as your's.."

Suddenly, a large fleet of aircrafts arrived, rapidly blasting their foes with their intensive technological weaponry. The fleet's exhaust fills the sky with deadly smoke as they're attacking against their enemies aggressively.

Most of the Obsidian fleet present in the warzone, were destroyed by Black-Knight's Corps's wrath. They were also helping the Regenade's fleet to be victorious against their foe.

============================================

As the sky being filled up with toxic smoke, both of the jet's turbine got exploded because it overheated.
"Sir! The jet's turbines were blown off! We're going to crash into the ground!", the pilot response.
"What?! I'm coming Emma!"
"MGS. You'll be in charge over our fleet.", Metal responded.
"Affirmative sir."

Metal is turning back from his comrades and going to rescue Emeraldia from her jet.
As he's matching his position from the jet, he jumped off from his aircraft to the jet.

He managed to get inside the jet and began finding Emeraldia.
"Emma! Are you still here?"
"Y-Yes! I'm over here!", She responded while hiding in her seat.
"W-What is going on?! I-Is the jet going down?!", She questioned anxiously.

As Metal looked over the window, the jet is near to the ground.
"TAKE COVER!"
"A-Ah!"

The jet crash landed into the ground. This alerted the fleet, including MGS-D1, on what happened. MGS-D1 contacted the base about this.
"The jet is down! I need backup to pick them up immediately!"
"Roger that. Sending backup fleet to pick them up."

And so, the backup fleet were sent out of the base, searching Metal and the princess to them up..

Meanwhile back in Terra, there's a conference happening between the robotic factions, lead by Solarisk.

"Damn terrorists.. With the militaristic technology being stolen by the terrorists, more and more civilians were getting killed because of this!"
"So aren't you suppose to blame yourself about this incident? You're making powerful weapons afterall."
"Shut it you. My faction is getting an issue about a loss of income just because of you russian mechs were borrowing it just to make weapons.."
"Don't play fool on me you little--"

"Silence! We're here to talk about current status of our Mech race, not starting a riot here."
"And who are you suppose to be? And where's the princess? Isn't she suppose to be here?"
"I'm the vice leader of the Solarisk faction. She's with someone outside Terra."

"Outside Terra? Isn't that suppose to be dangerous for her? How the hell did she went outside Terra? That's too dangerous for the princess to go outside Terra."
"I've heard that she's with Metal, former founder of the Black-Knight Corps. I say this as madness because she's isn't suppose to be with the psychopatic killer!"

And so, everyone gone crazy about the princess being with the founder of Black-Knight Corps.
"Silence! I know what you're thinking but she trusted him."
"SO WE CAN SEE HER BECOME LIKE HIM AND WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?! I CALLED THIS MADNESS!", responded in anger.
"Silence! She wouldn't do the same as he did. Besides, she has a soft spot for the livings and she would not kill a thing."
"If she does, it's your fault and your responsible to fix this mess."
*Sigh*

And so the discussion continues.

Last edited:
@bear_369 + @Edge45
"You think?", Metal's response.
"Now, there's only little time for you to get away, otherwise... you will suffer. This is the final warning." after finishing her last words, the announcer was not to be heard again.

More aircrafts were destroyed by MGS-D1 after his response. They were more likely going to aid Regenade's force as well.
Some Obsidian aircrafts fought back, but most of them were heading back to the inner sectors of the Obsidian Ranges, for some odd reason.

"Remember the days when the princess met one of your comrade for the first time? Now I'll going to show you what we were really capable of..
"Why am I doing this? Because you taught her about fear. Now it's my turn to do the same as your's.."

There's no further response from any announcers. Everything is just silent.

Suddenly, a large fleet of aircrafts arrived, rapidly blasting their foes with their intensive technological weaponry. The fleet's exhaust fills the sky with deadly smoke as they're attacking against their enemies aggressively.

Strangely, the Obsidians didn't fight back with valor - most of them just backed off to their Obsidian Ranges.
Seemed that something bad was about to manifest...

"Brace yourselves!" the announcer returned once again, and ended her regards with a sinister laughter.
(disaster)

Metal is turning back from his comrades and going to rescue Emeraldia from her jet.

A few couple of target-seeking missiles were released from somewhere within the Obsidian Ranges, heading for Metal... and possibly the princess' jet too.

If any of the missiles hit, it would explode in colorful corrosive magic instead of your usual firepower.

The jet crash landed into the ground.
"See?" the announcer commented sadistically and let out her wicked cackle, "Ahahahahahaha! This, is what happens if you dare invade our turfs and challenge our beloved Dragonqueen! Long live the almighty Dragonqueen of the Obsidian Empire! Hahahaha!"

The disastrous Storm of Darkness slowly cleared away.

And so, the backup fleet were sent out of the base, searching Metal and the princess to them up..
The Obsidian Kongsi wouldn't be stupid enough to let go of such a golden opportunity either. After the Storm of Darkness, several Obsidian battalions were dispatched ASAP towards the crash site, in hopes of annihilating Metal
and Emeraldia for good.

Deowrig's Phantoms wouldn't sit back either, they too decided to take advantage of this rare chance. As for the Phantoms, they wish to disable their bodies and reverse-engineer them for themselves. The Phantoms are coming by drills and stealth transports.

Level 14
@Directive255
"See?" the announcer commented sadistically and let out her wicked cackle, "Ahahahahahaha! This, is what happens if you dare invade our turfs and challenge our beloved Dragonqueen! Long live the almighty Dragonqueen of the Obsidian Empire! Hahahaha!"
"You and your empire just got lucky that she's there..", MGS-D1 responded.

Both of them survived in the crash. Metal woke up from his unconsciousness after the crash.
"Uhhh.. Wait.. Emma! Are you alright?!"

As Metal attempted to wake Emeraldia up, she was found to be unconscious with her wound, leaking oil as her blood, being shown. Metal covered her wound gently and carried her to safely escape from the crash site.

The Obsidian Kongsi wouldn't be stupid enough to let go of such a golden opportunity either. After the Storm of Darkness, several Obsidian battalions were dispatched ASAP towards the crash site, in hopes of annihilating Metal
and Emeraldia for good.

Deowrig's Phantoms wouldn't sit back either, they too decided to take advantage of this rare chance. As for the Phantoms, they wish to disable their bodies and reverse-engineer them for themselves. The Phantoms are coming by drills and stealth transports.

Metal felt something wrong and he think that it's not safe to wait for the backup fleet to arrive. He moved farther away from the crash site with Emeraldia, which he's carrying her, and find a safe place to hide from the troops.

@bear_369
Metal felt something wrong and he think that it's not safe to wait for the backup fleet to arrive. He moved farther away from the crash site with Emeraldia, which he's carrying her, and find a safe place to hide from the troops.

It wouldn't take that long for the Obsidians to arrive in the region where the jet crashed.
Battalions of zealots and wizards stormed and opened their way to the crash site, with platoons of devilish war machines along with hordes of horrid creatures soon following.

They have yet to discover Metal and Emeraldia, but at least there's still the crash site, right?
Half of the Obsidian taskforce stayed and guarded the crash site, while the other half was dispatched to search for the two cyborgs.

===============

The Phantoms, on the other hand, dispatched merely five drillers and a couple of stealth vehicles to the crash site. As the Obsidians don't know - and cannot know - that these stuffs belong to the Phantoms, who still have to serve the Dragonqueen for the time being.

Fortunately for them, their mistresses and masters were only occupying the frontal half of the crash site at the moment. But still, the Obsidians are quite close.

And so the Phantoms silently made their way to the rear, either by drilling or by sneaking.
The drillers unloaded a bunch of weirdos and more importantly, a team consisting of evil scientists, crazy baldies and wicked wizards.

Some stealth vehicles unloaded more of these Phantoms, while others were stationed to guard the surroundings.

The Phantoms would then begin their excavation and extraction processes within the rear half of the crash site.

P.S. I assume that the jet was torn into halves while blowing up, with each half being scattered in a considerable distance from each other.

Level 24
@Directive255

"What the?! I can't control my plane! Ahh!!!"
"What's that?! Wai- wha-wha! Controls are down! Ahh!!
"PZ-04 is down, I'm losing controls! Urgg!!"
"The enemy's using sorce-- ahhh!!!"

Due to the
unexpected sorcery the Kongsis had. More than half of the frontal squadrons went down or got sucked into the powerful and strange weather. Causing them to scramble and retreat, even then some managed to escape although they were little.

"Now this is unexpected, are you getting this?" Said the Commodore of the Bahalisk.
"Yes sir." Replied an officer managing one of the ship's controls.
"Send the footage to the Big Boss." Continued the Commodore.

Somehow, the Bahalisk remained unaffected along with its escort Dreadflies. They backed away a little fast to play safe. "Pull out the Pacifica Squadrons, they cannot manage to hold out much longer." Ordered the Commodore.
"Yes Commodore Tsung-kai. All Pacifica squadrons, pull out. I repeat, full back."

The frontral squadron, or what's left of them, pulled out. Most were unlucky because of how strong the whirlwind was that they got sucked. Only a few manage to escape.

--------------------
@Directive255 (lemme guess, some sort of Obsidian + Inferno tower from CoC?)

Meanwhile at ground.

These bizarre tanks would chase the scorpions, but to little avail due to their relatively slow speed.
However, every cloud has a silver lining (for these unknown attackers). All of a sudden, a tall, diabolic tower was erected from the soils out of nowhere. The spire on top was blazing with greenish hellfire, and the tower was surrounded with obsidian spikes as well as tubes with some unknown liquids glowing in hues of bright green.

Without wasting further time, this tower fired a ray of inferno onto one of the scorpions possibly blowing it up right away. A few more scorpions might also get caught if they were not fast enough.

Besides, damaged tanks would assemble themselves near this unknown tower. Once they were within range, these tanks would miraculously recover in a rapid rate.

In the meantime, the Obsidians dispatched four battalions to engage the Renegades' eastern borders, consisting of mostly well-armed zealots, shadowy creatures and hellish war machines. But that's not all the Dragonqueen has -- remember, they have their signature Shadowmancers and Geomancers too!

"So that's what they were doing. H-hey! Are those guys done yet?" Asked a scorpion pilot."
"Aye mate! We just need clearance, and run the heck out'a here." Replied another.
"Call base and see--- *Explodes*" The scorpion was instantly annihilated.
"Retreat! All ground units, retreat!"

The Scorpions backed away and disappeared further into the red mist. The anti-air fire would then stop. Then the red mist, strangely unable to be sucked into the Kongsis' dark whirlwinds, backed away slowly.

The Renegade's Covenant was rather in a tight spot that they are changing some plans.

--------------------
"So they did use one of their strong magics. There may be a change of plans."
"Almost all the Pacifica Squadrons got annihilated, 7 Scorpions destroyed, and the sector would probably be lost. It would take a while to recover our forces considering our low on productions."
"True. Hmmm, perhaps it is time I lend them a hand. Machines and technology are too inferior when they go face to face against magic, and the men cannot possess magic save for a few. It would be time for them to harness Power."
"Oh... check this out, the least to happen, happened."
"... I'm not suprised." Stopped for a moment. "Call the Directors, we gather at Terrabasilika."
"Yes, milord."
--------------------

As the Renegade's Covenant were losing...

Most of the Obsidian fleet present in the warzone, were destroyed by Black-Knight's Corps's wrath. They were also helping the Regenade's fleet to be victorious against their foe.

"*Chuckled* Heh, I'm grateful. Looks like plan's change." Said the Commodore. Although it raised the morale of most of the Covenant airforce, they still had to back away due to the uneasy feeling that the enemy is about to do something.
"Fire side and front turrents, cover the squadrons' escape and support the
Black-Knight Corps."

The Bahalisk opened fire, using its turrets. It had quite a long range, enabling it to take down
Kongsi aircrafts that was hitting the Renegade's. But still, it was backing away, along with its escort Dreadflies.

-------------
@bear_369

The jet crash landed into the ground.
With that happened, so did the entire Renegade rearguard got destroyed from the Kongsis attacks.

"Sir? The rearguard's all down." Asked one of the officers who controls the Bahalisk.
"Hmmm, that's bad news. We have no clearance whatsoever to control the ground force. It is up to that man... I think." Replied the Commodore.

As Metal attempted to wake Emeraldia up, she was found to be unconscious with her wound, leaking oil as her blood, being shown. Metal covered her wound gently and carried her to safely escape from the crash site.

Two Scorpions from the Renegades Covenant came out of the ground. Their spotlights lighted the two's position. After a brief moment, they recognized them. One of the Scorpion's hatches opened, and came out a Renegade officer.
"You are from the
Black-Knight Corps is it not? If so, this sector is gonna get wrecked. We have been given direct orders to transport you out of here." Said the officer. Awaiting for response.

Level 6
@Directive255
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Training Grounds
A group of O-7 officers approached the drills hastily, checking clipboards and papers in rapid succession. One of them pulled out a radio.
"Unit shipments Oh-Oh-One through Oh-Oh-Five are present, moving to Site ΑβΣ. Confirmation code L-Semicolon-Equivalent-L-4-W-Tilde-G-Percentile."
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Planning Tent
"Your men are to be given grounds for full closure. If someone is a liability, kill them. We can leave no proof we were here. A full-scale war with them would be," Hal's face twisted with disgust. "Brutal. We have weapons of mass destruction planned for deployment here," he pointed at a major Kongsi settlement, "And here." He pointed at another one. "After that, you're to drive through the capital and take the bitch hostage. We'll negotiate with her allies, get what we want, and... Dispose of her. We will divvy up the remains and supply assistance to one another if needed. Do you have anything to add to these, or do you have a better idea?"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Outside, seven million soldiers, armed with a variety of weapons from Davy Crockett Launchers to flamethrowers to cyanide pills. A number of E.A. operatives had already penetrated the capital city, but had failed to get into the government. They were, however, in charge of troop rations. They would slip cyanide into their drinks at their earliest convenience. Several hundred men were digging graves. Many others were saying their farewells to one another. They knew that they would never see each other again.

Level 21
@Directive255

Her eyes grew wide and she stuttered as she spoke.This did not look like the people she normally saw,and she felt a bit uneasy.
"I do not think I can be of help,but I can try.What do you need help with?"
Her eyes fell on the slaves,and she wondered what their purpose was.The concept of slavery was unfamiliar to her

@WhiteFang

"I do not think I can be of help,but I can try.What do you need help with?"
"Well~~" Mererinda responded in a somewhat maternalistic and seductive tone, "We're going for an adventure across different places, and I need a companion like you. Hmm... Looks like you haven't been in the surface world before. Would you like to come with me as we explore around? Though there might be lots of sneaking as well as some running to do."

"Oh, and by the way. What's your name, mermaid?"

Her eyes fell on the slaves,and she wondered what their purpose was.The concept of slavery was unfamiliar to her

At first, Mererinda was a bit caught off guard, "What are you looking aa--"
"Ohh~~ these are my little sweethearts~"

The succubus then gave her little slaves a seductive smile and a charming gaze.
These slaves seemed to understand her meaning. They immediately knelt before the succubus, and after that they greeted the mermaid casually.

"These little dudes will be coming along with us too. They devote themselves entirely to me and me alone, but if you join us, they may serve you in some ways too."

P.S. Sorry for being anxious and impatient, bro, coz' I had nothing better to do that time

===============

@Edge45

Due to the unexpected sorcery the Kongsis had. More than half of the frontal squadrons went down or got sucked into the powerful and strange weather. Causing them to scramble and retreat, even then some managed to escape although they were little.

What were heard were the cries of the unfortunate victims, the roars of the darkness and of course, the evil cackles from the sadistic announcer.

As the Storm of Darkness slowly faded away, the Obsidian legions quickly advanced to the frontline. And so more parcels of land have fallen onto the hands of the great Dragonqueen...

The frontral squadron, or what's left of them, pulled out. Most were unlucky because of how strong the whirlwind was that they got sucked. Only a few manage to escape.

A cluster of arcane missiles and shadow orbs were fired towards the direction of the retreating Renegades.

--------------------
Edge45 said:
@Directive255 (lemme guess, some sort of Obsidian + Inferno tower from CoC?)
Good guess, but only half correct.
A more precise answer is, the bastard combo of CoC's Inferno Tower + Mental Omega's Inferno Tower.

Should be easy enough, if you ever played Mental Omega and knew which fictional army is the Phantom Corps and the Omicron based off.
--------------------

The Scorpions backed away and disappeared further into the red mist. The anti-air fire would then stop. Then the red mist, strangely unable to be sucked into the Kongsis' dark whirlwinds, backed away slowly.

Both the Phantoms and the Obsidians were intrigued about the strange red mist, but the Obsidians wondered more about the Renegades' sudden "change of personality".

"Huh, they're pitiful little cowards after all~~ *giggled* Weren't the Muttonheads brave and reckless gangsters?"

The evil announcer let out yet another evil laugh, then continued commenting, "Looks like they do fear the Dragonqueen after all... soon, all shall kneel before our beloved Dragonqueen, and devote their humble little lives to her... or suffer eternities of everlasting agony..."

===============

@Edge45 + @bear_369

The Phantoms were getting closer to Metal and Emeraldia as time flew by...

Two Scorpions from the Renegades Covenant came out of the ground. Their spotlights lighted the two's position. After a brief moment, they recognized them. One of the Scorpion's hatches opened, and came out a Renegade officer.
"You are from the
Black-Knight Corps is it not? If so, this sector is gonna get wrecked. We have been given direct orders to transport you out of here." Said the officer. Awaiting for response.

"It's our turn..." a mysterious voice spoke. He sounded evil and shady.
"Death to all who oppose us!" another similar voice said.

A toxic viral bullet was shot from afar, hitting the unfortunate officer who just came out from his scorpion machine and talked to Metal. Chances are large sores and blisters would rapidly grow on the officer's skin, then he might suffer from suffocation, internal bleeding, internal organ damage and necrosis. A few seconds later, he might completely explode into toxic clouds containing the same viral essence. This might cause a chain reaction.

In this very moment, the Phantoms finally sneaked their way not far behind the Renegades.
And the area suddenly felt much more darker than ever, and the wind became much stronger at the same time...

Not long after that, goggled masked freaks in evil uniforms, bald-headed lunatics and shadowy wizards showed up not long after the war machines. In addition, there were also stealth tanks - the very same exotic machines that engaged a bunch of scorpions not so long ago - silently surrounded the entire area.

Another notable thing was, the masked freaks carried no guns at all, instead each of these freaks carry a weird jab.

"Greetings, mortals," one of the masked freaks spoke through "We are the Phantoms, the students of Lord Deowrig. He wants you to let go of the cyborgs. He could take care of them well,"

If the Renegades were wise enough to obey...
(responses for this part depends on your next reply)

If the Renegades were dumb enough to reject... == OR == if any Phantoms were attacked before that...
"Submit to Deowrig... or die a gruesome death!"
"All hail Omicron! Deowrig is Master!"

Obsidian war machines rolled their way and encircled the area - but no Obsidian troops was seen. The Obsidian vehicles would immediately fire upon any enemies on sight.

Hordes of shadowspawns (mostly shadowhounds, but also some shadowfiends and shadow skeletons) rushed from the dark woods and engaged the enemies fiercely, tearing their meats (or metals) apart into pieces and inflicting shadowy essences into their bodies.

The masked freaks would swing their jabs around, as soon as they swing their jabs many Renegades suddenly burst out in hellish fires (and maybe the cyborgs too if they dare to strike back).

Stealth tanks would then emerge from the darkness, which then shot dissolving rays onto any enemies on sight. However, these diabolic machines would regenerate quickly if hit, all thanks to the blessing of the darkness.

Some bald-headed lunatics might first release a psychic shockwave which might knock the Renegades down, push any non-friendly objects apart and possibly distorting the cyborgs' electrics. Some other baldies would stand back and lift objects with their souls and minds up high into the skies, which would then be tossed violently onto the enemies. A few baldies would attempt to overload the Renegades' minds and hopefully seize control of them with psychic waves.

===============

@Lasersquid112
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Training Grounds
A group of O-7 officers approached the drills hastily, checking clipboards and papers in rapid succession. One of them pulled out a radio.
"Unit shipments Oh-Oh-One through Oh-Oh-Five are present, moving to Site ΑβΣ. Confirmation code L-Semicolon-Equivalent-L-4-W-Tilde-G-Percentile."

"No panic, dudes. We are the Phantoms and we come in peace," a baldie said, having just came out from the drill buses.
Planning Tent
The elites of the Phantom Corps got into the tent, and listened...
"Your men are to be given grounds for full closure. If someone is a liability, kill them. We can leave no proof we were here. A full-scale war with them would be,"

"I have an idea," one Phantom elite said, "How about sending them to bio reactors and grinders, to fund our war efforts? Way better than just wasting manpower for nothing."

"Brutal. We have weapons of mass destruction planned for deployment here," he pointed at a major Kongsi settlement, "And here."
"Wait a minute... one of our major base of operations are hidden within here. We have undercover agents there!"
"In addition, we can make use of their secrets and treasures, so we can use them to our advantage. Wouldn't it be sad if we denied ourselves a chance to empower ourselves?"

They continued listening, until somebody asked them another question,

"Do you have anything to add to these, or do you have a better idea?"
"I think it'll be better to let us do the sabotages within, while the rest of you will try to distract the the bitch and her pets and put up a great fight. How do you feel about this idea?"
A number of E.A. operatives had already penetrated the capital city, but had failed to get into the government. They were, however, in charge of troop rations.

Normally, both the Phantom elites and the Obsidian elites would play their parts to prevent infiltration and keep the inner cores of the empire safe - but the Phantoms play a more important part and a key role here - and they were a lot more cunning than the Dragonqueen thought.

Knowing that it's a rare chance for Deowrig's vengeance, the Phantoms deliberately assisted the
E.A. operatives in their mission. The Phantoms tricked their Obsidian superiors with relative ease. The Phantoms could tell if a drink was poisoned immediately with their minds alone, but again they kept silent on purpose.

They would slip cyanide into their drinks at their earliest convenience. The Phantoms did also put in their own substances too, but until the time comes, nobody knows what will happen to them. The drugs will react with cyanide and gastric acids...
A significant number of Obsidian soldiers, mostly low-ranking ones, took the drinks...

But some elites, particularly the Shadowmancers and the Geomancers, managed to notice the cyanide within. But unfortunately, it was a little too late... for a large number of Obsidian troops took the spoiled drinks...

(to be continued)

Level 14
@Directive255 + @Edge45
"You are from the Black-Knight Corps is it not? If so, this sector is gonna get wrecked. We have been given direct orders to transport you out of here." Said the officer. Awaiting for response.

"Yes. I want you to--"

A toxic viral bullet was shot from afar, hitting the unfortunate officer who just came out from his scorpion machine and talked to Metal. Chances are large sores and blisters would rapidly grow on the officer's skin, then he might suffer from suffocation, internal bleeding, internal organ damage and necrosis. A few seconds later, he might completely explode into toxic clouds containing the same viral essence. This might cause a chain reaction.
"..."

As Metal looked where the projectile came from, he saw a group of rebel from the distance. They were interested to him and Emeraldia and he's aware of it.

In this very moment, the Phantoms finally sneaked their way not far behind the Renegades.
And the area suddenly felt much more darker than ever, and the wind became much stronger at the same time...

Not long after that, goggled masked freaks in evil uniforms, bald-headed lunatics and shadowy wizards showed up not long after the war machines. In addition, there were also stealth tanks - the very same exotic machines that engaged a bunch of scorpions not so long ago - silently surrounded the entire area.

"Greetings, mortals," one of the masked freaks spoke through "We are the Phantoms, the students of Lord Deowrig. He wants you to let go of the cyborgs. He could take care of them well,"

He felt something really wrong over his surrounding and knew it wasn't a good situation to fight against them.
He quietly put his hand on his pocket and later pull it out empty-handed.
"I'll take care over this, pilot.", He said to the pilot.

"So, that's not the nicest way to treat your guest.", He responded to the rebels.
"Anyway, what do you have interested over us?"

@bear_369 + @Edge45
He felt something really wrong over his surrounding and knew it wasn't a good situation to fight against them.

The Phantom rebels were amused, they let out their sinister laughs and nodded. Especially the baldies, where they seem to be so euphoric and excited.

"Great, great, great..." one of the baldies spoke in a sneaky wicked voice, but still audible.

"So, that's not the nicest way to treat your guest.", He responded to the rebels.
The Phantoms didn't really want to respond to that, but one masked freak reluctantly gave a simple response, "We have no choice."

"Simple. Our master, Lord Deowrig wishes to make good use of you two... First of all, we need your assistance to get rid of that Dragonbitch... but that's not all you had to do. Lord Deowrig also wishes to create an army of cyborgs to better fight off her fanatics."

Another baldie said, "Come with us, we'll come with the details later."
Shortly before he finished, a driller bus surfaced just behind Metal and Emeraldia.

"Here, enter the Driller APC and we'll bring you to Lord Deowrig."
"Oh, and for the Devourers, don't you dare tell about this to anyone..."

Level 24
@Directive255

A cluster of arcane missiles and shadow orbs were fired towards the direction of theretreating Renegades.

"Fire!" About four volleys were fired from the Bahalisk. This flare-like missiles, apparently photon missiles, seeks the approaching arcane and shadow projectiles, stopping them from further annihilating the fleeing squadrons.
If any of the enemies' projectiles tries to hit the Bahalisk, the skycruiser's self-defense system would instantly destroy it.

Anyway, the survivors have successfully reached the Bahalisk. After 5 seconds, they faded in invisibility, disappeared thereafter. The Renegade's Covenant have retreated.

==================

"Yes. I want you to--"

A toxic viral bullet was shot from afar, hitting the unfortunate officer who just came out from his scorpion machine and talked to Metal. Chances are large sores and blisters would rapidly grow on the officer's skin, thenhe might suffer from suffocation, internal bleeding, internal organ damage and necrosis. A few seconds later, he might completely explode into toxic clouds containing the same viral essence. This might cause a chain reaction.

The Scorpion got shaken by the small explosion. "What the?!" The hatch closed suddenly and the Scorpions stanced ready to fire.

"Hmph! These fuckards again." Said a pilot from one of the two Scorpions to himself.

"Greetings, mortals," one of the masked freaks spoke through "We are the Phantoms, the students of Lord Deowrig. He wants you to let go of the cyborgs. He could take care of themwell,"

"Tsk, very well. We've been instructed to leave immediately if you decline, we'll only say 'Goodluck' if you ever get out." Spoken the pilot's voice at the speaker, replying to Metal.
"We'll will not forget this, you blasted Gohs! The earth shall swallow you and the skies will crush you all." The speaker said in anger, towards the
Phantoms.

The two scorpions burrowed, for several seconds, gone. Then after the sounds of crows are heard.

@Edge45
A cluster of arcane missiles and shadow orbs were fired towards the direction of theretreating Renegades.

"Fire!" About four volleys were fired from the Bahalisk. This flare-like missiles, apparently photon missiles, seeks the approaching arcane and shadow projectiles, stopping them from further annihilating the fleeing squadrons.
If any of the enemies' projectiles tries to hit the Bahalisk, the skycruiser's self-defense system would instantly destroy it.

"What the..." the announcer was surprised as she watched from afar, "How did you Muttonheads manage to break our projectiles?!?!"

The announcer, in private, would then report this to her superiors. This has intrigued the High Command, especially for that little boy Lim Chee Wah and the cunning ghost Deowrig.

Anyway, the survivors have successfully reached the Bahalisk. After 5 seconds, they faded in invisibility, disappeared thereafter. The Renegade's Covenant have retreated.

"Cowards! Leave if you want to," the announcer commented mockingly, "We will enforce the Dragonqueen's will to the end!"
"But... that doesn't matter much anyways... for soon, your little mountains shall fall into her domination in no time!"

The announcer finished with an evil laugh.

==================
@Edge45 + @bear_369

"Hmph! These fuckards again." Said a pilot from one of the two Scorpions to himself.
"Huh, what?" a giggling baldie responded, seemingly amused, "Missed your lovely Phantoms, eh? Don't worry... for we will rise... and take the bitch down... and you won't miss us Phantoms anymore!"

"Oh, and, by the way..."

"Greetings, mortals," one of the masked freaks spoke through "We are the Phantoms, the students of Lord Deowrig. He wants you to let go of the cyborgs. He could take care of themwell,"

"Tsk, very well. We've been instructed to leave immediately if you decline, we'll only say 'Goodluck' if you ever get out." Spoken the pilot's voice at the speaker, replying to Metal.

The Phantoms merely chuckled in amusement.

"We'll will not forget this, you blasted Gohs! The earth shall swallow you and the skies will crush you all." The speaker said in anger, towards the
Phantoms.

"Oh, really? You don't even know who we are, where our true loyalty lies and heck, you don't even know about the simplest magic at all!"
The Phantoms burst out laughing.

The two scorpions burrowed, for several seconds, gone. Then after the sounds of crows are heard.
"Be careful, Proselytes!"

The baldies tried to scan the surroundings for any suspicious objects. Of course the others will look around, and there are also some fellows to watch over Metal and Emeraldia.

"Simple. Our master, Lord Deowrig wishes to make good use of you two... First of all, we need your assistance to get rid of that Dragonbitch... but that's not all you had to do. Lord Deowrig also wishes to create an army of cyborgs to better fight off her fanatics."

Shortly before he finished, a driller bus surfaced just behind Metal and Emeraldia.

Level 14

"You know. I like working with you. We do have something in common, aiming to destroy the rising terrorist."
"However, we do not risking our lives to become a slave as a test subject. I'm curious about why you shot my allied bandit faction, is it because we're something worth it and you don't want to lose that opportunity?"

"I know what you"re thinking.. How did I know it? It's because I was built in that way."
"So why not think alternative path by using the brain of yours than capturing us effortlessly."

"Also, one last thing, be quiet.. She's asleep and I don't want her to be scared by your monstrous creatures.."

Quietly, they were being watched..

Typing this on phone is hard. -.-

@bear_369
"You know. I like working with you. We do have something in common, aiming to destroy the rising terrorist."
"Sooner or later... that little bitch will fall off her shitty throne... and we will be the ones to end an old epoch...."

"However, we do not risking our lives to become a slave as a test subject. I'm curious about why you shot my allied bandit faction, is it because we're something worth it and you don't want to lose that opportunity?"

"Wait what? 'Allied bandit faction'?"
The entire Phantoms laughed, "They're not your real friends... These fellows are pragmatic, once you are of no use tothem, they will destroy you for good..."

"One of us used to be their man, but you know what happened afterwards. Their pragmatic big boss Right tried to get rid of him when he was of no use anymore."

"They pretend to be nice to you, because they want to get your blueprints and dismantle you for good!"

"I know what you"re thinking.. How did I know it? It's because I was built in that way."
"So why not think alternative path by using the brain of yours than capturing us effortlessly."

The Phantoms knew something was going wrong judging by the words.
The Phantoms had a plan in mind, and somehow they are lucky in some way. Too bad it was a little too late for them.

"Also, one last thing, be quiet.. She's asleep and I don't want her to be scared by your monstrous creatures.."

"Really? I thought you're just another killing machine... Your creator must be a strange fellow."

Quietly, they were being watched..

The Phantoms somehow sensed the presence of stalkers, but they pretend to keep silent. They feel that their doubts turned out to be true.

By the way, a platoon of Obsidians were approaching... they were nearly there, and chances are, the Obsidians might stumble with any possible stalkers and eliminate them with ease.

"We have more important matters to attend, sorry." a baldie said,
"Let's go."

More Driller APCs surfaced themselves and carried most Phantoms away. Some Phantoms jumped into some invisible platforms and then they themselves became invisible afterwards.

The Phantoms vanished afterwards.

By the time the last Driller fled the area, the Obsidians have come for Metal and Emeraldia...

Typing this on phone is hard. -.-
Yeah, I feel you. I once replied to RP with phones too.

Level 24
The baldies tried to scan the surroundings for any suspicious objects.

The only thing strange there was that the red mist is still present, and that there were sounds of crows crying. But, there were no other creatures around.

The ground deep below trembled, as if something exploded. Causing some small vibrations to the surface. This vibration wasn't so strong, but it can be felt on the ground and stretch more than miles away.

======================
*Black Screen*

"Is everyone here?"
"... all present."
"Boss' urgent meetings are as terrifying as ever."
"Speak of the devil."
... *Door opens*

"We've gathered again, Directors and Directresses. It appears you've all observed what has happened at the eastern sectors. It is a defeat to the Renegade's Covenant by use of sorcery."
"Truly, the Gohs, or preferably called the Obsidian Kongsis have widely used this estranged substance called mana."
"Different than condensates, radiation, and even our own Alastonium. Although, as we have seen, it appears they're nulled by the metal."
"If this goes on, just by a month, if they continue their conquest, we would be driven far back to the coast."

"That is why. Right here, I will present to you one that can counter their sorcery. Replicating the substance called mana, failed. Only few of our soldiers are able to possess such abilities. But with this, outfitted to both our warriors and weapons. It is of great difference, as well as of cost."
"Boss. What it is? Is this a technology? Or some sort of different substance from mana?"
"No. It is not. Far beyond the sense of logic and phenomena, which already you saw on that battle and past ones.... it is called, Power. To be specific, the Power called Blood."

Level 14
By the time the last Driller fled the area, the Obsidians have come for Metal and Emeraldia...
"So they found us.. I wonder what took them so long."

Metal temporarily disabled Emeraldia's sound-hearing detection to be undisturbed during her sleep.

As the Obsidians approaching, A lot of PRDTORs were shown and ambushed them aggressively with an intense roar.

The backup fleet finally arrived onto Metal's position. They were picking them up will the PRDTORs kept the Obsidians busy.
"Take us back into the base now."

And so the backup fleet took off.

@bear_369
As the Obsidians approaching, A lot of PRDTORs were shown and ambushed them aggressively with an intense roar.

Hellish panzers immediately punched through the PRDTORs with relative ease, not only with their explosives infernal shells but also with their heavy, resistant armor. These panzers are made of the finest metals of Alastorn and further perfected by obsidian coatings.

Might break and melt their legs easily, as well as setting the entire walker mechs into infernal flames.

Meanwhile, a horde of Shadowhounds hopped and rushed through, tearing any mechs they could see. These creatures proved to be quite tough, not only being able to put most living beings into a gruesome toxic death with their meat scattered and torn, but they're even able to tear some metals apart!

The Obsidians have been working hard on improvements since the short-lived period of peacetime.
Now are they weaklings no longer, they are able to steamroll the once mighty Pickelhauben-wearing predators without breaking a sweat, and can put up a decent fight with other superpowers.

===============

The backup fleet finally arrived onto Metal's position. They were picking them up will the PRDTORs kept the Obsidians busy.
"Take us back into the base now."

And so the backup fleet took off.

Three Fleenzub Fighters were sent there to assassinate Metal quickly, but unfortunately they were a little bit too late.

Three more Fleenzub Fighters arrived, and after joining with the existing ones, now there are six Fleenzub FIghters chasing the backup fleet. They mostly aim for the transport that carries Metal.

===============

@Edge45

Two Driller APCs happened to surface themselves in the western borderlands of the Renegade Covenant.

Three persons disguised as Devourers, along with three masked freaks, two Rocketsmen and two bald-headed lunatics, left the Driller APCs and began sneaking around as they explore the area...

===============

"Soon, we may extend the winds of war to the innocuous planet of Terra. It might makes things more interesting."

Level 24

After the initial vibrations, the ground suddenly shake. As if a great earthquake hit, the earth collapsed in this sector. A lot of area formed a sinkhole that could take with it numerous of faction units that remained within the sector, be it friendly or enemy. The earth shook harder, after several seconds, the mountains fall down creating avalanches and landslides.
A massive mix of dust and snow brews a storm due to this earthquake. Its shrapnel could tear an aircraft apart if it is left to vulnerable or careless. The storm, after hours, could even reach nearby
Renegade sectors from north and west, Black-Knight Corps territory at south, or Obsidian Kongsi lands towards east.

The damage could be significant for ground or air forces that stayed within that sector, as it left the ground with great destruction and a storm created. Even mountains collapsed from their feet. If looked afar, from satellite maybe, numerous sinkholes and massive rubble caused the area to be impassable by ground and by air for until the storm disappears.

=====================================
@Directive255

Two Driller APCs happened to surface themselves in the western borderlands of the Renegade Covenant.

Three persons disguised as Devourers, along with three masked freaks, two Rocketsmen and two bald-headed lunatics, left the Driller APCs and began sneaking around as they explore the area...

If these guys were wandering, they may be able to notice how quiet it is... too quiet.
-------------------------------------------------------

Then, some message arrived at the Obsidian Kongsi's server, both military or civilian, with tons of videos within it. It's videos showed footages of numerous Obsidian Kongsi strange soldiers, one not of their regulars.
One of them got a recording.

"Huh, what?" a giggling baldie responded, seemingly amused, "Missed your lovely Phantoms, eh? Don't worry... for we will rise... and take the bitch down... and you won't miss us Phantoms anymore!"

"Oh, and, by the way..."

"We'll will not forget this, you blasted Gohs! The earth shall swallow you and the skies will crush you all." The speaker said in anger, towards the Phantoms.

"Oh, really? You don't even know who we are, where our true loyalty lies and heck, you don't even know about the simplest magic at all!"

- "We're pretty sure this ain't your own. Do be careful, we seem to be not the only enemy you ought to have."

Was written on that message, after the videos.

Level 6
@Directive255 So it has begun.
------------------------------------

Training Grounds

"Yes, yes, we know who you are. Follow us, we're taking you to Soldier Briefing."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning Tent

"How would we get them there, though? This is a covert ops mission. These seven million men," he said, "know nothing but war. They were born from war, they were raised in war, they lived in war, they'll die in war. It's all they're capable of. The Prime Directive was drilled into their brains at a young age."

Besides, we've scheduled a critical meltdown in a few reactors. Get all PC operatives out of Reactor Kongsi-6, Kongsi-25, and Kongsi-2. They're planned to blow a day before we march."

He turned to the man who suggested that they use the Kongsi secrets and treasures, and said "If you know how to use them, you are approved."

"We'll set off the 120 Megaton in the capital, in the Residential district instead of the megacity. We hope to inflict as many civilian casualties as possible." Finally, he looked to the one who suggested they be a distraction. "I would approve this, but we are guerrilla warfare men, not conventional. We need to hit and run."

"Anything else?"

@Everyone
Should we move our roleplay into a decent roleplaying site, perhaps?
But then, I can't find a decent enough forums, which should be as great as Hive plus being more active in general...

Never mind, I guess we'll just have to deal with it. For now. (guess I'm just being too picky)
Anyways,

===============

@Edge45 + @bear_369

After the initial vibrations, the ground suddenly shake. As if a great earthquake hit, the earth collapsed in this sector. A lot of area formed a sinkhole that could take with it numerous of faction units that remained within the sector, be it friendly or enemy. The earth shook harder, after several seconds, the mountains fall down creating avalanches and landslides.

The Phantoms suffered no casualties, as they have already fled the area long before the disaster ensued.
As for the mainstream Obsidians, quite a large number of them got caught in the disaster. Some vehicles were flipped over by earthquakes before anything, while landslides buried quite a lot of Obsidians and lastly the sinkholes got to enjoy a delicious dinner.

This has seriously maimed the Obsidian army, as a significant portion of their zealots and metals were devoured by the Devourer's trickery. It would cost some time and energy to replenish these losses.

"What?!" the announcer cried, "N-no, no, no... this ain't gonna happenin'!"
"The Obsidians are invincible, invincible! They not supposed to be treated like that!"

A massive mix of dust and snow brews a storm due to this earthquake. Its shrapnel could tear an aircraft apart if it is left to vulnerable or careless. The storm, after hours, could even reach nearby
Renegade sectors from north and west, Black-Knight Corps territory at south, or Obsidian Kongsi lands towards east.

The outbreak of the storm did put the Obsidian advanced onto a halt. Nobody would be dumb enough to send all their precious zealots and machines to die for nothing in return.

The outer borderlands may be exposed to the storm, but the inner sectors are shielded by some unknown field of energy.
And the Obsidians seem to have a lot of confidence about their defense.

=====================================

@Edge45

If these guys were wandering, they may be able to notice how quiet it is... too quiet.

After just a few seconds outside, the Phantom agents finally noticed the strange silence around them. They realized something was bound to happen! They shouldn't go any further but to retreat, but unfortunately, their Driller APCs are probably not fast enough.

And so they headed back to the Driller APCs, only to find that the Driller APCs were long gone and they were afraid to come back.

Uh-oh... looks like these fellows have a real unlucky day! :D And who knows, maybe their lives would be ended in a very pitiful and miserable way?

The baldies, by using their psychic powers, tried to predict and foresee what will happen to them afterwards.
Will their souls be sucked into a sinkhole, and then forcibly twisted to be some sort of mentats? Or will their be sucked by some monsters and their souls merge into that Devourer?

===============

@Lasersquid112
------------------------------------

Training Grounds

"Yes, yes, we know who you are. Follow us, we're taking you to Soldier Briefing."
The Phantoms followed them while looking around.
One of the baldies tried to scan
the minds of these soldiers stealthily, hoping to get more clues about the mysterious Exiled Army.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning Tent

He turned to the man who suggested that they use the Kongsi secrets and treasures, and said "If you know how to use them, you are approved."

"Of course. Been involved with their internal affairs since a long time ago."
"We'll try not to harm the temples and laboratories, we'll take their stuffs for our own uses."

Finally, he looked to the one who suggested they be a distraction. "I would approve this, but we are guerrilla warfare men, not conventional. We need to hit and run."

"I'm fine with it, and this might even be better. This might keep them busier."

"Anything else?"

"We have a request. Can we make a new settlement near yours?"
"Also, be wary of the Muttonhead bandits up there in the north. They called themselves Devourers and their gang as the Renegade Covenant."

Besides, the Phantoms told to avoid a few sectors in the capital, before the Phantoms are done with their jobs.

Also, they have updates.
"Two days later, that Dragonbitch will rally her slaves for a shitty parade. This can be a golden time to punish 'em, and get rid of the Dragonbitch for good."

"One thing though, the Dragonbitch herself is quite tough and difficult - She's a real expert in sorcery and combat, at the same time. We'll have to kidnap her little boy Lim Chee Wah instead. She fuckin' loves that little crybaby so much, also he's the one in charge of the gadgets and finances."

"Here, we'll be showing you how that crybaby Chee Wah looks like. Feel free to ask if you have any questions,"
The Phantoms showed them a few photos of Lim Chee Wah.

===============

FURTHER REPLIES LATER

Level 24
@Directive255

How strange... too strange.
-------------------
After just a few seconds outside, the Phantom agents finally noticed the strange silence around them. They realized something was bound to happen! They shouldn't go any further but to retreat, but unfortunately, their Driller APCs are probably not fast enough.

And so they headed back to the Driller APCs, only to find that the Driller APCs were long gone and they were afraid to come back.

Uh-oh... looks like these fellows have a real unlucky day! :D And who knows, maybe their lives would be ended in a very pitiful and miserable way?

The baldies, by using their psychic powers, tried to predict and foresee what will happen to them afterwards.
Will their souls be sucked into a sinkhole, and then forcibly twisted to be some sort of mentats? Or will their be sucked by some monsters and their souls merge into that Devourer?

"Hello gentlemen." Suddenly, somebody spoke, it appeared behind them. If they were to look, it was a guy wearing ragged cloths and a red bandana with strange rope-like hairs. It was Sparrow.

"What brings you to my turf?
Savvies?" He asked, grinning. Then, he continued. "Are those weird looking machines yours?" He pointed (*camera shifts to the Phantom's drills*) at the Drill vehicles, which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

=====================
*Black Screen*

"Would anyone want further more issues?"
*gulp*
*A moment of silence*

"Good. Drag Director Farak's body out of my sight."
"Yes. Milord."
"Now. Gentlemen, our campaign at the Westlands are going smoothly, by a month, we'll be in control there. The much more to be dealt with here, is the Splinterforce, whom its influence are still strong at the southern side. And with our capabilities to reach the blue world always halted, I plan on using this newfound abilities of use to you to take care of them."
"*aham* ... How soon can we begin, Boss?"
"As soon as the Power is replicated, deal with them fast, with strife and without mercy."
"Very well, Boss."
"And now, I hear these Kongsis' Queen is gonna visit her outer lands, is it not?"
"Yes. Our insiders intel are quite accurate, boss. They manage to, well, follow terror tactics."
"Well done, Director Berasad, you shall be rewarded with a much more special case of Power."
"T-thank you, boss."
*Aham*
*The discussion continues*

@Directive255

How strange... too strange.
-------------------

You cunning Egilian :)

@WhiteFang : May I take Lady Mererinda away from your mermaid for sometime?
Or I'll just send an illusion instead?

===============
@Lasersquid112

Unfortunately for the operatives who poisoned the drinks, the Obsidian High Command was finally alerted. They were arrested by elite Vanguards and Succubi, and were brought to an interrogation camp... that has pits of venomous cobras and tons of torture toys... with the speakers chanting non-stop.

===============
@Edge45

"Hello gentlemen." Suddenly, somebody spoke, it appeared behind them.
"What?!" all the Phantom agents were caught by surprise, they didn't expect their psychics to fool themselves horribly.

If they were to look, it was a guy wearing ragged cloths and a red bandana with strange rope-like hairs. It was
Sparrow.

The moment they saw Sparrow, they burst out laughing.

"What brings you to my turf?
Savvies?" He asked, grinning. Then, he continued. "Are those weird looking machines yours?" He pointed (*camera shifts to the Phantom's drills*) at the Drill vehicles, which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you? A little pirate?" a masked freak soldier asked back in response, which then made all other Phantom agents laughed. "Deowrig is Master, let us do our tourism... or prepare yourself for a Grinder in the coming days..."

One baldie released a burst of psychokinetic energy, pushing Sparrow away from a considerable distance. Chances are Sparrow might suffer from some headache and heart attack too. Meanwhile, the masked freak soldiers swung their jabs, which would likely set Sparrow on fire.

===============

Meanwhile.
A conference was held amongst the elites of the Obsidian Kongsi, deep within the Harkdragon Citadel.

There were already chatters in the meeting room, but they didn't sound like a serious meeting... yet.

「Hello~~」
The chatters stopped as a sharp and clear voice asked. The voice doesn't sound like a girl or a woman, but doesn't sound like a grumpy old man either.

「Yes, young pussyboy? What? Are you looking for Miss Goh? Oh, but your dear lioness isn't here yet.」

「Hey, don't insult Little Wah lah, he has done much to the Empire you know. What have you done? Unlike you, little ugly ghost. The Dragonqueen loves him more than you. She doesn't exactly trust you, you know.」
「Just shut the fuck up, Encik Agus. If you don't, a bleak future will be awaiting you...」
「He, he, he. What a nice joke you had. You have potential to be a legend... a legend of epic fails!」

「May I ask everyone a question please? Is everyone else here?」
「Are your eyes for nothing, little boy? Look for yourself, bootlicker.」
「*#@?!*%#」
「At least he's the apple of the Dragonqueen's eyes-ss」

「Speak of the demoness.」

「Hail, Miss Goh!」
「Hail to our beloved Dragonqueen!」

「Okay, greetings everyone.」
「What's wrong, Miss Goh? Why did you look so unusually serious?」
「We have little time to waste now, Encik Agus. I'll explain afterwards, now we're having a serious talk,」
「S-strange. Aren't we supposed to happily plan for our glorious invasion of Terra, my dear queen?」

「We'll save that for later, Banehallow Th--」
「And why the heck is Mererinda here too? H-hey, why did you just look at me like a pervert, Mererinda?!」
「I don't know~~ Time will tell, sooner or later~~ time will tell~~」

Banehallow. Don't you ever dare interrupt your Dragonqueen.」
「O-okay...」

「There had been a lot of mysterious losses and unexplained phenomenons happening recently. Especially the loss of one Obsidian Fist prototype.」
「Not only that, but prototypes and blueprints of a new tank type have been missing as well. We also had an encounter with a bunch of wannabes, who dressed themselves up as the Muttonheads.」
「Not so long ago, some enemy agents managed to slip past our security measures and poisoned the troop rations.」

「Notice the strange occurrences? Clearly something must be very wrong here.」
「Or, let me put it in other words, there is at least a traitor among us. Today, I want you people to find out the real traitor here. The real traitor is together with us too, right now in this room.」

All of a sudden, the entire conference room was flooded with loud noises.
「I know who he is!」
「Who? Do you have any evidence, dear Encik Agus? I think, the real traitor is the little puss--」

「Here, a footage from the Muttonheads. Don't question anything, just watch. You'll surely notice a few odd things within.」
「B-but! Pros-- Comrade, things from the Muttonheads aren't to be trusted! They are the masters of trickery and deception!」

「Shut up. Are you afraid, huh? Deowrig.」
「H-how... how on earth did you get to know my real name, D-Dragonqueen?」
「I won't answer that question. And I want everyone to watch the video, and yes, you too have to watch it. This is a supreme order from your Dragonqueen, don't you ever dare challenge my dominance.」

The recording from the Renegade Covenant was then played, and everyone present was forced to watch the video.

Recording

"Oh, and, by the way..."

"We'll will not forget this, you blasted Gohs! The earth shall swallow you and the skies will crush you all." The speaker said in anger, towards the Phantoms.

- "We're pretty sure this ain't your own. Do be careful, we seem to be not the only enemy you ought to have."

Was written on that message, after the videos.

「 My dear little Deowrig. Explain the video. Now.」
「Why did these ugly clowns name themselves Phantoms, and why did these clowns have access to our machines? And most importantly of all, WHY THE FUCKING PHRASE "take the bitch down"!?!?」

「M-my dear beloved D-Dragonqueen...」
「As you know... the word "Phantom" is not a copyrighted word--」

「Stop your fucking stupid arguments, little ugly loser!」
「I know you have been planning to stab me in the back all along! Face a gruesome agony for eternity! This is what you get for trying to "take the bitch down"! You said I'm a bitch, okay, now I'm going bitch mode and I shall tear you into pieces, drag you into the pits of snakes and be f**ked, toss you into the hells and let you burn and suffer for eternites!」

「N-no... n-noooo.... p-please! L-listen to m-me, my e-explanations... I-I am t-totally innocent... I beg for your grace and m-mercy... my beloved D-Dragonqueen!」
「Die, scum! Scram! And suffer!」

*???*

Level 24
@Directive255

"Who are you? A little pirate?" a masked freak soldier asked back in response, which then made all other Phantom agents laughed. "Deowrig is Master, let us do our tourism... or prepare yourself for a Grinder in the coming days..."

"You're not answering my question gentlemen--"

One baldie released a burst of psychokinetic energy, pushing Sparrow away from a considerable distance. Chances are Sparrowmight suffer from some headache and heart attack too. Meanwhile, the masked freak soldiers swung their jabs, which would likely set Sparrow on fire.

Before Sparrow could finish, he was pushed back far, and went on fire. But when this happened, he disappeared like a ghost. Happening in an instant.

Sparrow suddenly appeared behind the baldie that tried to "mind-attack" him.
"Wrong move, matey." He said.
Sparrow pat the baldie's shoulder, and he was flattened instantly to the ground (obviously might be death), causing a little quake. It had the same energy that pushed Sparrow, but it was greater.

He then looked at the other baldies. He snapped his fingers, and they would instantly be on fire. Sparrow have been observing these people, and he knows they don't die by mere fire. But because the fire has greater intensity, it was enough to block their sight or distract them that he disappears again.

The Drill APCs they have were still there in the open.

Level 6
@Directive255
-----------------
The operatives took a dose of their own medicine and died in captivity from cyanide.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Grounds
The Baldies would get quite a bit of luck, as most soldiers were saluting one another in various fashions, including Soviet salutes, Nazi salutes, and American salutes. Obviously Terran.
-----------------------------
Planning Tent
"Sir, we have in incoming Sat-Transmit!" Said an operator, bursting into the tent. He dug out a switch and played the live footage, showing from a planted camera, Deowrig's run, switching to max-res satellite feed as he exited the room. "God dammit. Send in a hot extract chopper NOW. He is the most important man on this planet right now, we need him ALIVE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE FOR?! GET A DAMN ASSAULT TEAM INTO THE DAMN CHOPPER NOW!!" He screamed, moving out of the tent as fast as possible. He turned around suddenly, and said "You are given full control of combat facilities. I will personally kill Deowrig if you fuck us over. 7,000,000 men at your command, use them wisely." He tossed a badge on the table, which said "Temporary Commander of the Armed Forces" in German, Russian, and English.
---------
Landing Pad Bravo-Alpha-Hotel-8
The General passed a group of Phantoms being taken to Soldier Briefing.
"Phantoms, you're coming with me. Deowrig is in a shit load of trouble right now, we're sending a hot evac team. You have 30 seconds to lock and load." He promptly took a high-power machine gun off of a rack nearby, some body armor, ammunition, and a tripod, and jumped into the helicopter with the assault team.
-------
Transcript Log 016465
Briefing of Assault Team Alpha & Phantom Team Alpha-Bravo
"Deowrig is the target. Get him onto this chopper at all costs. We are cleared for everything. This chopper has no ties with the E.A., so we are granted civilian clearance as well. Phantoms," he said, turning to the detoured group. "Tell Deowrig to maintain course. We will be at his location in 2 minutes. We will kill civilians. We kill anyone we can't get on this chopper. That includes me, the pilot, anyone on this assault team, and yourselves. Deowrig is our top priority. He is the most important man alive on this planet."
End Transcript Log 016465
-----------------------------

Level 14
@Directive255 + @Edge45
Three more Fleenzub Fighters arrived, and after joining with the existing ones, now there are six Fleenzub FIghters chasing the backup fleet. They mostly aim for the transport that carries Metal.
However, the remaining fleet, which we're used in defending the jet previously, appeared to stop them. And so the backup fleet got away into the distance.

A massive mix of dust and snow brews a storm due to this earthquake. Its shrapnel could tear an aircraft apart if it is left to vulnerable or careless. The storm, after hours, could even reach nearby Renegade sectors from north and west, Black-Knight Corps territory at south, or Obsidian Kongsi lands towards east.
The storm left a severe damage to the Black-Knight Corps' base, leaving structures to rubbles. The robots were initiated in repairing the damage while researching over the satellite is being process.

=======================================
@Edge45

MGS-D1 contacted the Regenade Covenant. Though Metal is unawared of this contact.
"Greetings Regenade Covenant. We we're planning to take down the opposing force and let you know if you want to joining the party. Heavy weaponry and high-tech defenses were stable, army of robots with powerful militaristic technology were prepared, and fleets over seas or sky were also ready for combat."
"However, because of the 'barrier' protecting the base, we were unable to taking it down unless someone breaks the barrier to gain access. Of course, we have stealth technology which proved useful to this situation."

@bear_369 + @Edge45
However, the remaining fleet, which we're used in defending the jet previously, appeared to stop them. And so the backup fleet got away into the distance.

It was a success tactic distracting the Fleenzub Fighters. The Obsidians couldn't wait to fight as many hostiles as possible. Despite their boiling blood however, they still managed to pick up a cunning fight and dodge when necessary.

===============

@Lasersquid112
The operatives took a dose of their own medicine and died in captivity from cyanide.
"......what?!"
"W-what were they doing to themselves, I-I... my body is not sexy enough! Dammit!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Grounds
The Baldies would get quite a bit of luck, as most soldiers were saluting one another in various fashions, including Soviet salutes, Nazi salutes, and American salutes. Obviously Terran.

<From Terra I see...> a Baldie thought to himself, but the thought can be heard by other baldies. Nobody else is supposed to hear his thought. <Interesting... there's our former Soviet comrades here too,>

<Wonder what would happen if they heard of Master's name D- Aww- Wait, never mind let's not worry about it. They're assimilated to the E.A. anyways.>

<But still, we couldn't read most of their minds. A few weaker minds we could read, they are thinking about war and survival every single fucking moment.>

===============

Planning Tent
"Sir, we have in incoming Sat-Transmit!" Said an operator, bursting into the tent. He dug out a switch and played the live footage, showing from a planted camera, Deowrig's run, switching to max-res satellite feed as he exited the room. "God dammit. Send in a hot extract chopper NOW. He is the most important man on this planet right now, we need him ALIVE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE FOR?! GET A DAMN ASSAULT TEAM INTO THE DAMN CHOPPER NOW!!" He screamed, moving out of the tent as fast as possible.

The Phantoms seemed worried. But what they were feeling deep within don't match with their outside emotions. They knew by their hearts, that it shall be alright. One of the psychic baldies thought, <The real Lord Deowrig won't be that stupid and coward. Hmm...>

He turned around suddenly, and said "You are given full control of combat facilities. I will personally kill Deowrig if you fuck us over. 7,000,000 men at your command, use them wisely." He tossed a badge on the table, which said "Temporary Commander of the Armed Forces" in German, Russian, and English.

Don't worry, comrade. We'll take good care of them while you're rescuing our master.
Be careful, Lord Deowrig is in a really tight situation. We'll also send in some of our own agents to rescue Lord Deowrig. He's been held hostage by the bitch. One step wrong and he'll be gone. If that happens, all of their dark secrets will disappear for good and we'll lose.

==========

Landing Pad Bravo-Alpha-Hotel-8
The General passed a group of Phantoms being taken to Soldier Briefing.
The group of Phantoms he brought consisted of Initiates (the masked pyromaniacs who don't carry guns), Rocketsmen (Anti-Air and Anti-Tank Trooper armed with Obsidian Weaponry), Adepts (psychic baldies) and Shadowmancers (moderately armored Battlemages with powers to manipulate the darkness).

"Phantoms, you're coming with me. Deowrig is in a shit load of trouble right now, we're sending a hot evac team. You have 30 seconds to lock and load." He promptly took a high-power machine gun off of a rack nearby, some body armor, ammunition, and a tripod, and jumped into the helicopter with the assault team.

Even though the Phantoms thought they'll be fine without these luxuries, but still they gladly took some of them and empower themselves.

The Initiates took fancy machine guns because their pyrokinesis, while being powerful and ammo-free, is slower than most weapons. The Adepts and Shadowmancers gladly put in some armor to better protect themselves in the coming battles. Rocketsmen took some pistols too just in case.

And so they were ready to go,

===============

@Lasersquid112

Meanwhile, within the Harkdragon Citadel...
Goh Yuet-yin has already put Deowrig into glowing shackles, which would burn the poor ghost in agony while also keeping him in check. Four Vanguards surround Deowrig to supervise.

All of the others left, save for Goh herself as well as a little few of her most faithful elites. Namely, Lim Chee Wah, Encik Agus, Big Cloud and Lady Mererinda.

"Listen up, now we're in big troubles. I have many stories to tell you. Come with me, we'll head to the playroom,"

Goh Yuet-yin's Lair of Darkness in the Deepest Basement

*Eavesdropping and Spying is Entirely Impossible Here*
*And no, it's not directly below the Conference Room. It's much more lower and safer.*

Her personal lair is deliberately decorated in a sexy way, the entire chamber full of shadows and perfumes. And the lair is full of exotic stuffs, especially whips, torches, cages, chains, daggers, lizards and wizardry items.

She pulled the blankets and laid on her diabolic bed. Chee Wah would then be honored to come for the bed too. Chances are it might be the last time the two ever unite in the same bed.

While the others all knelt down before their Dragonqueen beside the bed. All of them felt worried and anxious in some way, their hearts felt heavy and tension hanged like a heavy cloth on their shoulders.

H-hey... w-what's-s w-wrong, mistress?" Chee Wah asked in a worried tone, "Why did it felt so tense, and w-why... uhh, we in the same bed before others? I-it feels s-so strange, my queen.
Your Majesty?
Lady Dragonhead, you okay?
Okay, what's going on here? Why do I get a weird feeling all of a sudden?

Goh Yuet-yin turned her head around and looked at all of her best zealots. Tears came out from her eyes, flowing like an everlasting river. This was the few times she ever cried.
My cute little sweethearts. First, before anything bad happens just in case. I must tell you all about my plans after my possible departure.

Huh? W-why do you talk like the end of the universe? Eh, you'll be living forever and defeat every fools that dare challenge you, right? C'mon, all will be good, you're the greatest ruler ever existed by the way,

Upon hearing Encih Agus' kind words, she smiled a little. But the smile didn't last for long and faded away quickly.
I... I d-don't know, but I suddenly have the feeling. The great pain, the sudden sadness, the emerging fear... I have the weird feeling, that I won't be staying with you any more longer.

M-mistress?! A-are you leaving me, your cute little Chee Wah alone? Please, noooooo! I would miss you so much, your grace, your dominance, your sexiness, your guidance... I would miss my days as a helpful submissive very much! I'm afraid that I won't be able to make love anymore, once you're gone!
Chee Wah began crying and sobbing.

He then continued, And who would rule Obsidia if you're gone?
Yeah, without your charms and powers, how would Obsidia fare? Will we be able to tame the creatures if you're gone? Will the unity within us shatter once you're gone?!
Everyone became panicked as hell, and hot debates ensued.

That's why I called you all here. Not only to ensure Obsidia's future, but also maybe the last chance for me to see you all.

Before all else, we must settle the succession to the Kongsi and Empire's throne.
I have a few candidates in mind, but I want you all to discuss amongst yourselves first before I announce the results.

A hot debate among the elites ensued, which took quite a long time.
A moment of discussion later,

Goh Yuet-yin's Will
Well. I've finally made up my mind, minions. Now, I shall announce Yuet-yin's Mandate, both in paper and in video, to all of my lovely minions of the Great Obsidian Empire.

If I am gone just in case, then Lady Mererinda will be the first Regent of the Great Obsidian Empire, with Lim Chee Wah being the first General Secretary of the Obsidian Kongsi, Encik Agus serving her as the Premier of the Great Obsidian Empire and lastly, Big Cloud will be in charge of the army as he's always been.

I will remain as the Eternal Dragonqueen of the Great Obsidian Empire, even if I happen to never reappear before you, my minions, no matter how long since my possible departure.
She gifted the original Scroll of Yuet-yin's Mandate to Mererinda along with the original video recording, with copies of both being distributed to the rest.
Remember. All of you shall be working together and stay united, that way my pets will be living a happy life and Obsidia won't fall before our enemies. I'll be in peace of soul. Nobody else but me shall dominate all of Obsidia.
After the serious business were settled, now came the heart-warming moments.

*chatting sincerely and openly*
*Chee Wah got the honor to make love with her before all the others*
*the rest making love with the Dragonqueen*
*and finally, Chee Wah is also the last to make love with her, as well as the only one who was honored to make love with her twice that day*

@Edge45 : Update! Here's the reply you've long awaited,

However, due to the force being psychokinesis in general, it has a reduced effect on the stomped baldie. But still, the pressing force is still great enough to cause serious headache and stomach ache for that unlucky baldie.

The fire did annoy the baldies, and they took significant damage for that, as well as memorable, unbearable pain for quite a torturing moment of time.
And somehow interrupted their psychic senses for a little, but still they may be able to tell if Sparrow was still nearby, though.

After putting out the flames with their psychic talents, they would check for Sparrow's presence. If the answer is negative, then they'll head for the Driller APCs and go back home,

Level 24
*Continuation to the discussion*

"Now. About the faction called the Black-Knight Corps."
*a little interruption*

"... I see. Well, they spoken now."
NOTE: ONLY THE RENEGADE LEADERS PRESENT HERE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOWS OF THIS MEETING AND THE LOCATION IS UNKNOWN. So spying or hearing is impossible.
(*Plot time for the major event*)

@bear_369

*The message was transmited*
"Greetings Regenade Covenant. We we're planning to take down the opposing force and let you know if you want to joining the party. Heavy weaponry and high-tech defenses were stable, army of robots with powerful militaristic technology were prepared, and fleets over seas or sky were also ready for combat."
"However, because of the 'barrier' protecting the base, we were unable to taking it down unless someone breaks the barrier to gain access. Of course, we have stealth technology which proved useful to this situation."

The Directors and Directresses were quite confused on what their current relation status with the machines.
"To mention currently, we've engaged the Obsidian Kongsis, to temporarily aid the machine factions called the Black-Knight Corps." Spoken the Big Boss of the organization, Left.
"As you know, they've been deemed hostile a year ago. But with time passed around, we cannot let an invading and rising empire conquer the lands we have owned for a long time. So we'll temporarily throw away any kinds of hostile aggression with them and a make a ceasefire." He continued.

"Boss... about the case with the Kongsis-" Said a Director before he was interrupted by the boss.
"I believe it is only right to have some contingency plans if any case happens. Besides, we've arrange to fight, not ally."
"... err, very well boss."
"Observe, another variety of Power. This is called ¦Dispute¦, a Power that allows to make the most secure and private call to someone." Left said. The leaders were in awe hearing this.

The boss reached out to a monitor in front of them. "Now please, ladies and gentlemen, masks on." Said Left. Then after the leaders weared masks to cover their identity. All except Left.
The monitor turns on, and suddenly, contacts the sender of the message that was sent to them -
MGS-D1 (though his name is not known to them). This kind of ability is not associated with magic nor technology, so no one will be able to interrupt, hear, track, record or eavesdrop in this telepathic link from the outside.

MGS-D1 will feel an ominous presence trying to call him. A voice that will say "Please watch a monitor."
If MGS-D1 accepts, and if he's watching a monitor, then the monitor will show the room were the Renegade leaders are meeting, including its top leader Left. The same would be for the latter, their monitor will show MGS-D1's face.
The strange thing here would be, only
MGS-D1 will hear and see this. This is because he is the only one being contacted, and not any other. In other words, any mechs or other individuals near MGS-D1, they will only see a normal monitor that MGS-D1 is watching like nothing is in there.

(*Enough explanations* If MGS-D1 accepts)
"Greetings, Black-Knight (they do not know it is MGS-D1, but Left has a true feeling that he is one of the faction's leaders). It is us the Renegades Covenant. We received your words of contact just a while ago. We're rather interested." Left said gently and well-mannered, then continues.
"Pasts aside, we wish for a non-agression ceasefire from us the
Renegades Covenant and yours the Black-Knight Corps. After all, we look at an enemy who is expanding as fast as any of us can imagine. That would be the Obsidian Kongsi."
"As I have read to your message. The answer would be yes. We would gladly be joining the party. We have already numerous insiders, and I will say further if you, by my guest,
one of the highest ranking leaders in the Black-Knight Corps, can agree to our ceasefire. Which have not officially been declared. What do you say?" A rather long texts Left said.

SELF-ROLEPLAY

Notice
There's a chance for this to be known by enemies of Obsidian Kongsi, but PLEASE ASK ME before you grant your faction(s) or character(s) knowledge of this!
Yet unknown to any of their enemies in Alastorn, however, the Obsidian Kongsi opened several small portals and smuggled some of them back to Terra. Their primary mission is to build up secret bases and prepare for a possible conquest of this green planet, rather than invading openly straight away.

They would not choose their first landing spot on Nanyang, of course. They'll save Nanyang later when everything becomes stable in Alastorn.

The Obsidians have chosen war-weary lands, the hot Sahara Desert and the desolate Antarctica for their first secret bases on Terra.

However, the Obsidians have re-established contact with the few desperate Obsidians who stayed in Nanyang. They were hysteric and joyful when they heard of Goh's new empire in Alastorn, as well as the legendary stories back there.

The hiding guerrilla fighters also received orders from the Dragonqueen, they were to avoid conflicts with the Pickelhauben as much as possible and go into hiding until further instructions.

===============

Last edited:
Level 14
@Edge45
MGS-D1 will feel an ominous presence trying to call him. A voice that will say "Please watch a monitor."
They accepted the contact and screen was shown in their perspective view. They saw a masked people except for the one which suppose to be the leader.

"Greetings, Black-Knight. It is us the Renegades Covenant. We received your words of contact just a while ago. We're rather interested." Left said gently and well-mannered, then continues.
"Pasts aside, we wish for a non-agression ceasefire from us the Renegades Covenant and yours the Black-Knight Corps. After all, we look at an enemy who is expanding as fast as any of us can imagine. That would be the Obsidian Kongsi."
"As I have read to your message. The answer would be yes. We would gladly be joining the party. We have already numerous insiders, and I will say further if you, by my guest, one of the highest ranking leaders in the Black-Knight Corps, can agree to our ceasefire. Which have not officially been declared. What do you say?" A rather long texts Left said.

"Greetings, Regenades Covenant. I am indeed one of the highest ranking leaders in my faction and I was responsible for manufacturing militaristic machinery to this military. Yes, I'm aware of the opposing force, growing rapidly, in this world and have caused alot of chaos by extending their territory more with brute force. I can declare that we'll agree to our ceasefire from now on."
"Since you joined the party, I'll be sending you the coordinate where we'll meet in front and discuss the plan for battling against the opposing force. My army will be expecting your visit. Good luck."
*Contact Ended

MGS-D1 sent the coordinate to the Regenade Covenant privately. The coordinate was placed within the outer section of the Black-Knight Corps's territory, just right outside the Obsidian Kongsi's borders.

======================================

Metal and Emeraldia arrived into their base again. As Metal walking to her room, She slowly waking up as she realized that he is carrying her.
"H-Huh... W-Where am I? M-Metal... I-Is t-that you?"
"Y-yeah it's me.. You've been passed out when the jet is crashed so I carried you all the way here just to save you."
"R-Really.? T-Thank you, M-Metal."
"Its nothing.."

She fell asleep once again. As Metal arrived into her room, he gently lay her down to her bed and left afterwards.

===== (Public Knowledge Area) =====

The 378th Congress of the Obsidian Kongsi
Part I

NOTE : Most quotes are either in Mandarin, Malay, Manglish. Some quotes may be left untranslated.

Meanwhile, the 378th Congress of the Obsidian Kongsi was organized within Harkshiek - the imperial capital of Obsidia. To be precise, it was held in the Dragon's Hall, a massive and well-fortified edifice which were built for a variety of uses and purposes - mainly to organize assemblies and provide shelter from bombardment.

A total of 146 high-ranking Kongsi members have attended the Congress as eligible voters and debaters, of course the Dragonqueen and her few top elite pets are counted in. And millions of commoners spectated the Congress as well.

Lim Chee Wah showed himself to the mass public and there were some claps and cheers for him. He walked onto the stage and gave an announcement. With Encik Agus as his translator, even though both of them understand both Mandarin and English.
黑曜石公司的諸位黨員們,以及我們大黑曜帝國的各位臣民們,大家晚上好!」
「A very sincere greetings from Chancellor Lim Chee Wah to all members of the Obsidian Kongsi, and to all subjects of the Great Obsidian Empire.」

「Hey, Ah-Wah!」
林智華宰相,你好!」
「Selamat sejahtera!」
林先生,你好!」

「首先,我要非常感謝哦,你們哦,你們積極參與我們的這次開會。那麼,有請我們最優雅、最性感、最偉大的龍后——吳月欣女士,來為我們上台開幕唄~~」
「First and foremost, Chancellor Lim wishes to express his gratitude to all the participants attending the Congress. And now, we shall welcome our most graceful, sexiest and greatest Dragonqueen ever —— Miss Goh Yuet-yin, to inaugurate the Congress!」

Lim Chee Wah made a handsome posture that put a smile on many's face, then he as well as Encik Agus proceeded to go downwards to welcome his mistress in.

Cheers and claps were all over the place as their beloved Dragonqueen, Miss Goh Yuet-yin, walked up the stage and greeted all her minions with a grin.

The entire hall went into silence as soon as Miss Goh touched the microphone. It was silent to the point that a drop of a tiny needle can be heard clearly. Until she gave her speech, of course.
「歐~~」
*cheers*
「嗨,哦,我最可愛的臣民奴才們~~ 大家好~~」
*even more cheers and love cries*

Miss Goh giggled in amusement, seeing how her little minions cheered for her.
「今天呢,又來到了我們黑曜石公司的第三百七十八次代表大會了,對嗎?」
「對!」
「好。首先呢,我們第一件要做的事情就是商討公司的組織改革;以及組織我們帝國的新內閣、新常委。」
「我們既然已在新世界成功了,而且還迅速成長成個大帝國;所以舊體制已經不合時宜了。所以,要盡快改革。」

「其實呢,我一直在想,建國後是否要廢除三合會體制;可是問題出現了。我還不確定以後公司該採用什麼組織架構呢。」
「所以啊,我在此請臣民們盡情提議把,大家一起來商討國策!」

Once again, Encik Agus gave a brief translation, albeit summarized, to the participants.

Her Majesty wishes to reform our Kongsi's organizational structure, and also to appoint a new cabinet and standing committee for the Empire. In her opinion, reforms on the Kongsi's organizational structure have to be done as the old Triad system is no longer fitting. However, we are lacking of ideas. And so, the Dragonqueen wants you all to provide ideas as much as you wish to! Let us all plan for a better, brighter future for the Kongsi and the Empire!」

「Let's start the debate!」

「No! 」the elite succubus Mererinda protested,「for me, we should leave the Kongsi's organizational structure intact. What other ways can we operate, besides being a Triad organization? No, right?」

「龍后,假如你要聽真話,那麼非常抱歉。我——大雲這本大爺,今次其實是非常支持梅小姐的立場的。因為我從小到大,都在黑社會的環境中長大的;一時廢除黑社會體制,會很讓我不適應的。」

「嘿,先生,多爛的藉口啊。我們已經建國很久了,怎麼又不見你不適應?你擺明就是想繼續沿著舊路線走,以便你能壟斷勢力,無法無天嗎?我說的沒錯嗎?」

「啊,要不,我們實行南洋王國的——」
「蝦米?!『南洋王國』?! 你好學不學,竟然有個大膽去叫我們跟那群不三不四、不倫不類的釘盔香蕉國粉學習?你腦子有問題啊,真是個反龍后、反公司、反國家的雜種反動派!」
「哼,可是他們的體制卻很好啊,軍事也一級棒——」
「收聲!你個『食碗麵,反碗底』的大反動派!竟敢誇讚釘盔香蕉國粉!」

The entire Congress descended into a huge chaos, all just because one person suggested to learn from the Kingdom of Nanyang. Most Kongsi members are disgusted by those Pickelhaube-wearing Kuomintang-and-German-loving weirdo-bastards...

TO BE CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.