• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Road to Nothing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a regular melee map. It should not be played with AI because AI seems to have a problem with trees.

What it got: This map contains a massive amount of trees and a good amount of gold.
There are 6 monster camps that has ''random'' loot.
There is a Tavern, A Goblin Merchant and a Mercenery Camp near the middle of
the map.

Please comment if there is something that needs to be fixed!
Contents

Road to Nothing (Map)

Reviews
11:18, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 3
The map should be updated now(i think...).
I added a fourth goldmine at the top right so it's abit balanced, all four goldmines have 25000 gold each.
I also added some doodads to some places around the map, and i split up the merchants, but they are still around the middle, i added guardians to them aswell.

Level 9
-A 25k gold is rather too much
-For the extra goldmine, alot of trees needed to be cut in order to build a town hall etc., maybe you can do something on that.
-The creeps are quite, not up to standard, don't put just one golem there, it's looks really funny xD
-item drops are all 100%, you should use random items perhaps
-set creep target range to campaign =D

this is all the requirements I learned from my previous melee maps :ogre_haosis: