• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Road To Carentan 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the road to carentan. The highway to hell. Fight as the germans or as the Americans. Wichever side you choose be prepared for a hard battle. The germans must defend the town of Carentan and the americans must try to take it before german reinforcements arrive. Use regular infantry, machine gunners artilery and bazooka troops to win. Whoever wins it is gonna be one big bloody fight.

theres to many models for them all to be credited, but thanks to all for making great models and uploading them.

Thanks To all for testing the map.
I thank all my friends for helping me with ideas and more.

1.1: i change the gameplay abit and added new models

Keywords:
World war 2, ww2, Carentan, Europe, Normandy, D-Day, France, Road to,
Contents

Road To Carentan 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
22:49, 23rd Jul 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Does not follow the submission rules: multiple upload (4th time!), no proper credits given. The gameplay, terrain and triggering quality is low too be acceptable on this site, even if the credits were...

M

22:49, 23rd Jul 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Does not follow the submission rules: multiple upload (4th time!), no proper credits given.

The gameplay, terrain and triggering quality is low too be acceptable on this site, even if the credits were given and this was the first upload.

Level 18
Please, stop uploading maps, which aren`t good enaugh to be accepted.
The terrain is still horrible in 95% of the map (5% is the city and it looks acceptable), Captain icon isn`t icon, and he is lacking of DISBTN, you didn`t even changed the descriptions of items. And you didn`t credit authors of resources, which you used.
1/5 and vote for rejection.

Level 31
my map was deleted so i couldnt update it!

Don't tell me you are too blind to see this!

You are still bind by the rules! If your map is rejected or deleted and IF there is no way to update it. Open a thread at map resources moderation forum to request the staff to restore it. That is why we have such a rules.

You are wasting the valuable space at hive site by constantly uploading your soo called map.

Level 4
hey krisserz rly how long have u been working on ur projetcs? seen u commenting on alot of maps but ive never seen that project bar go up. Gonna finish it soon or are u gonna keep commenting on others maps? just a thought.

Level 28
theres to many models for them all to be credited, but thanks to all for making great models and uploading them.

Never ever say this again!

I know a map that has about 100-200 people in the credit-list, then and only then you might say that there are a lot of people, but still not too much to be credited!

Here are the other url's: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/road-to-carentan-beta-132833/, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/road-to-carentan-beta-136836/, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/road-to-carentan-beta-132777/.

hey krisserz rly how long have u been working on ur projetcs? seen u commenting on alot of maps but ive never seen that project bar go up. Gonna finish it soon or are u gonna keep commenting on others maps? just a thought.
Good point
No, it isn't a good point.
It hasn't got anything to do with this topic and it looks like you are trying to lure out krisserz to flame.
Stick to the topic, please.

i have changed the gameplay and i hope it will be approvd this time thats why i reuploaded
By now you should know the hive's standard requirements, it won't be approved... really.