• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RMX Spellpack V 0.7 {Include documentation}

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: IcemanBo and -Berz-
These Spells are not MUI nor Mpi . .

Changelog :

-Fixed the terrain
-Added new abilties also new heroes
-Added creep spawn and trees spawn system
-New improved abilities
-More effective less laggy
-Removed some abilities and replaced them with new ones

Plz comment and rate . . .

RMX :)

Keywords:
Shooting star, Pure, knockbacks, hook, time, spin, ext...
Contents

Pure Skill (Map)

Reviews
08:09, 28th Oct 2015 This resource has been Rejected by BPower. Criticism: I can't see a development of the thread since 2008. Please re-submit it, if you wish to work again on the flaws of your system. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: It's not MUI and...

M

08:09, 28th Oct 2015

This resource has been Rejected by BPower.

Criticism:
I can't see a development of the thread since 2008. Please re-submit it, if you
wish to work again on the flaws of your system.

2 Dec 2011
Bribe: It's not MUI and causes leaks when multiply-cast.

Level 30
This is one of the best 'First Spellpack' spellpacks i´ve seen. Too bad that it´s not MUI/MPI.
That means that multiple units are unable to cast it at the same moment(MUI).
Keep it on.

EDIT: Btw, you should replace the picture with a proper screenshot of at least one of the spells. And rename it to 'Spellpack blabla' or whatever^^

Level 22
Oww, you still don't get what Mui/Mpi is, but i love the new spells, even if one don't deal damage (bug).

Anyhow, nice, but read some tutorials.

Edit: Look at this.
  • Spinning Vortex On
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Spinning Vortex
    • Actions
      • Set Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Casting unit)
      • Set Spin[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Position of Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))])
      • Unit - Pause Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
      • Unit - Make Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Invulnerable
      • Animation - Play Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]'s attack walk stand spin animation
See?

Level 11
Yes, Blooddancer, the tornado spin deals damage. Try come up to the target and choose it, not the caster. You'll see that HP is going lower by about 3 a second :D

But as I understood it's not the main point of the spell and it has been thought to work this way.

EDIT:

Here it is: - Cause Hero[32] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 0.20 damage of attack type *** and damage type ***

Level 11
No problems.

The one thing I'd like to comment, I think, it's just useless to make casting unit invulnerable while Spinning Vortex, especially at test map, because all the creeps just run away from it =) And if I'd like to use this skill in AoS map, it'll be just imbalanced.

Level 16
took me a while you know xD

Okay here is a full list of all the spells i rated each apart:
Spells:
(1) Spinning Vortex = Well its a very good spell and i like the green effects you added nothing much to say here :) 5/5
(2) Tornado Spin = Well this spell is a bit better then the number one. but i dont understand why u added storm effects to it? 5/5
(3) Fireball = well this spell disspite the fact that t bounces twice not so special 4/5
(4) Frenzy Slash = Well i liked this one because its like the hero after a while gets rage and starts freaking up lol 5/5
(5) Sheer Cold = Well this Spell its an simple ice spell :S but nice effects to it 4/5
(6) Super Slash = I think this spell is a bit bad because the Slash happens a bit behind the target 4/5
(7) Time Warp = Pretty useful spell :) a spell that could be used by assasins 5/5
(8) Time Hole = Err i think the units effected by the time hole go around too much :S and after the spell they get knocket back 4/5
(9) Blade = a strange spell :S and it goes on a wrong direction 3/5
(10) Time Travel = Hmm this is a very seful spell but i would ask you to make the hero invisible during the spell :) 4/5
(11) Time Swap = kickass spell mass blink :D very good 5/5
(12) Fury Grab = Well its funny grabing spell and a good one 5/5
(13) Sealth Stomp = Spell that could be useful to run away in low health 5/5
(14) Fire Blast = Well you could have made this better 4/5
(15) Gravity Center = Nice spell and useful 5/5
(16) Cyber Crippel Arrow = more like a poisen arrow if u ask me :) 5/5
(17) Spirit Bomb = This spell i liked a lot. very good 5/5
(18) Entaglin Wave = simple but nice spell 4/5
(19) Fire Flash = i think the fireballs are too tiny make em bigger 4/5
(20) Light grab = hoorey for the siderman spell lols 5/5
(21) Devine Jump = Err its more like flying spell then a jump :S 4/5
(22) Shooting Star = a star from the skies i think it should have more spell cast duration 5/5
(23) Speed Drain = again an assasin spell 4/5
(24) Cyber Cut = i think you know what kind of spell 4/5
(25) Fury Strike = Best spell from all of them :) i mean knockback and ast strike what a beautiful combination 5/5

I think i made a good judgment
Overall rating: - 4.5/5 ( i rated the whole pack 5/5)

Reactions: Rmx
Level 4
I was looking for spells like these, i mean, i just don't care about muiness cuz i don't want my map being able to use copies from a hero..., gonna use them by ow and if everything goes well i'll let you know and also give you credits...., awesome :)