• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Damned

Heron Presents

Rise of the Damned

An Undead Campaign

A campaign about Sylvanas and Arthas... And the long way that they need to do in order to fulfill their destiny.
Like my other campaigns (Humans and Orcs), this is alternate from RoC, so because of that some things are different from the original.

Story

After Sylvanas' death and the destruction of the Alliance base... She became a ghost and now seeks her vengeance... Alongside with her Forsaken army, she will realize that even the death will not stop her for kill her enemies.
And even Arthas, although his death, the people who killed him will suffer his wrath...

Change Log

General
- Added more 8 chapters
- Added 3 Interludes
- Changed the name of the campaign from "Journey of Revenge" to "Rise of the Damned"
- Fixed the bug of force wall in chapter ten

Version 1.1
- Removed the Aura of Blight from Dark Skull, Added the Command Aura for him
- Fixed the decription of Tarantulas upgrades
- In chapter ten, added more warriors to Dalaran Army
- In chapter Four, fixed the problem with the gate and the keys
- Increased the hit points of War golems from 1000 to 1500
- War Golem's attack changed from 20 to 30

Screenshots

Credits

Championfighter25 - campaign's testers
Blizzard Entertainment
Tauer
Ujimasa Hoso
kangyun
loktar
Stefan.K
67chrome
PeeKay
Mr.Goblin
SinisterX
Sellenisko
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Frankster
Dark_Dragon
Darkfang
NaserKingArthas
Sclammerz
Edge45
The Panda
UgoUgo
paladinjst
MatiS
NFWar
Eagle XI
Windrunner29
Sin'dorei300
eubz
General Frank
Heinvers
Shar Dundred
Turnro
tomoraider
Warseeker
If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.

Imprtent to Know

- I still learn how to make cinematic scenes to be skipped.
- Chapter Nine will be a little strange.
- It could be that some of the dialogues in the campaign will not be understandable, my English isn't good.
- Because that I haven't time for the campaign, some of the chapters will be same like the campaign in the RoC, but with some difference, so I hope you like it.

Feel free to report any bugs, tips or suggestions!
Contents

Rise of the Damned (Campaign)

Level 4
Nope. I'm not that interested about humans and orcs unless it is somehow linked to another campaign that I'm enjoying. I'm more of a scourge and burning legion fan. What's the name of the two campaigns before this? I'd like to try them out. And is there a sequel to this campaign as well?

Level 4
In the first map, there is this skeleton guy named "Skull Head" or something like that. He won't die. He has 2000 hp and will regenerate to full health in 1 second. What should I do?

Level 10
how come I am losing items between missions? I also was given one item even though I did not pick it up in previous mission

Last edited:
Level 10
Which level you lost the items?
And which item you got exactly?
When I went to chapter 2 I lost all items I picked up and it gave me a agility ring +1 think it was like bracer of agility or something which I did not pick up. Going into chapter 3 I also lost everything including the artifact from chapter 2. I have not played chapter 5 yet with arthas so ill edit this whenever I do and see if he also loses his items and if Sylvanas lost hers items from chapter 3 whenever I play as her again.

Both heroes lose items going into the next mission this happened on both version 1.29 and 1.30. You have a decent amount of items in each level so it is not that bad since heroes are decently strong but it is kind of annoying. It is still a fun campaign

Last edited:
Level 13
When I went to chapter 2 I lost all items I picked up and it gave me a agility ring +1 think it was like bracer of agility or something which I did not pick up. Going into chapter 3 I also lost everything including the artifact from chapter 2. I have not played chapter 5 yet with arthas so ill edit this whenever I do and see if he also loses his items and if Sylvanas lost hers items from chapter 3 whenever I play as her again.

Both heroes lose items going into the next mission this happened on both version 1.29 and 1.30. You have a decent amount of items in each level so it is not that bad since heroes are decently strong but it is kind of annoying. It is still a fun campaign

This wierd, I checked my self the chapters and I was not problem with this... But I will check again...

Level 10
I sorta figured it out I think some file got delated or changed when I was trying to patch up to 1.30 from 1.29 or something of the sort. Cause now all the custom campaigns I have tried items and lvls on heroes are not carrying over between missions.

Level 5
Hello. I am playing this campaign and i ve enjoyed it so far.
Overall i like it a lot.
I will review it after i finish this but for now i want to report a problem that i ve encountered.
Chapter 9: I moved forward with Sylvanas to the 2nd healing fountain but the caravan stoped midway (to the 2nd fountain)
for 15 min and didnt follow up. I tried to cross the bridge with sylvanas but there is a field that prevented me from
moving forward. Having destroyed both undead bases in the north i felt that there should have been some kind
of a bag as i cleared evertyhing in m way.

Level 13
Hello. I am playing this campaign and i ve enjoyed it so far.
Overall i like it a lot.
I will review it after i finish this but for now i want to report a problem that i ve encountered.
Chapter 9: I moved forward with Sylvanas to the 2nd healing fountain but the caravan stoped midway (to the 2nd fountain)
for 15 min and didnt follow up. I tried to cross the bridge with sylvanas but there is a field that prevented me from
moving forward. Having destroyed both undead bases in the north i felt that there should have been some kind
of a bag as i cleared evertyhing in m way.

Yeh I know, sorry about that. I wrote that chapter nine will be a little strange, I tried to do something with this, but I didn't succeed. Try again with codes until I will update the campaign...

Level 5
Yeh I know, sorry about that. I wrote that chapter nine will be a little strange, I tried to do something with this, but I didn't succeed. Try again with codes until I will update the campaign...
SO... i tried to play it again . I tried to scout every corner in order to establish a reference point of what could have been the issue
assuming that a single undead unit could have gotten away and acted as a cause for the trigger not to work properly.
I think though that there might be more than one problems ... for instance, in the 1st fountain i tried to tank the undead attack
and as the caravan was pulled to fight out of the fountain, instead of healing
there half of the units went back to the starting point.
One of my attempts to play the map was succesful but in the last cinematic i had so liittle time to react and the army i was left with was
Sylvanas and her frail summons . I got flooded from the undead and i think that i was robbed of a real chance to win this fight.
I hope my feedback is helpfull and that you resolve these issues in the future.

Level 10
I enjoyed this campaign. The story is lacking, but the items and gameplay kept me going.
I like the models as well. I haven't seen those before and it was fun playing with them. Even though the Arthas model makes him look like a punk, but I still liked it XD.

Chapter two is just annoying. Every path is too narrow and to its sides are two Nerubian towers spammed with Crypt Fiends. So, not only do I suffer to reach the other side of a path, but I get slowed by the Nerubian towers on top of it.

@HERON Chapter 9 is bugged. I cleared all of the Undead as the photo down below shows. I redid the mission twice, but it is still bugged. I can't see the final scene and it still says "Lead the Caravan across the river", which I already did. Even when I wait until the time goes up, it says mission failed. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    4.3 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Level 3
been loving these campaigns, been streaming them over on my twitch and apart from the grammar issues and me going that character wouldnt say that. I highly recommend these campaigns, i accidentally went to this campaign after the human one what was a oops, should be finishing this today then going to the orc one :D

Level 13
There's many issues and things to fix in this campaign
1) the Borders of the maps are missing, the map just finishes and there's the "pink void" out there xD
2) dunno if it's a bug or not but in the first chapter the skeleton mini-boss recovers health constantly for 1-2 minutes, i tried to flee from him but he followed me throughout most of the map, anyway he just stopped to recover health and i killed him
3) in the chapter where Arthas has to recover the Urn, the Waves are too powerfull, Humans have knights but i have only ghouls, it was not a problem to defend my base, the fact is that i need to send several times armires and armies of ghouls/necromancers to win, same thing for Uther(it's true that Uther is an important Lore character, but it was better if the fight was like the one with Antonidas, not just making him OP)
4) The chapter with the Moon keys, i know that you are warned to make Arthas pick up the keys, but if someone accidentally picks the key with anubarak he's doomed, the key is undroppable and he has to restart the mission, at least make the key droppable but invulnerable, Also the door isn't invulenrable so i can destroy it(but of course i won't win)
5) the Dark Magister first spell doesn't damage for 300 hit points, its pretty useless
6) The Tarantulas upgrades have the decription of the Banshee's upgrades
7) The chapter with the DeathStalkers (the invisble chicks) is really a pain in the ass: despite the idea is cool, its a nightmare because sometimes the gargoyles will just fly over the trees and will not be reachable, so the carovan will not move, also remove the stone form for this chapter, if a gargoyle uses stone form on raised ground, only Sylvanas will be able to attack it, but it will consume 1-2 minutes because she misses half time the target. Also the final undead Wave its a little too powerfull
8) Sylvanas and putress will sterminate bandits and undeads just to come to Arthas and become his puppets? C'mon at least make a worth fight
9) the Dalaran Siege is pretty easy, i managed to wipe out he map(except antonidas) will only my heroes, don't understimade 3 Level 12 Heroes, also the Archamage counter is bugged, from 7 he descended to -7 (seems like each Archmage counts 2 instead of 1).
10) the final chapter is unplayable, The forsaken should be allies with the Scourge, but the scourge see them as enemies and attacks them, also the forsaken don't see humans as enemies and the units will continually turn back to their place(like they are commanded by an AI), plus the workers don't gather resources automatically so the forsaken are useless, also in the final cutscene arthas and Anu Barak will keep attacking putress and Sylvanas until death (domestic violence??)

too many bugs and annoying things, this would be 2 stars but you made all the maps and story soo... 3 stars

Level 13
I enjoyed this campaign. The story is lacking, but the items and gameplay kept me going.
I like the models as well. I haven't seen those before and it was fun playing with them. Even though the Arthas model makes him look like a punk, but I still liked it XD.

Chapter two is just annoying. Every path is too narrow and to its sides are two Nerubian towers spammed with Crypt Fiends. So, not only do I suffer to reach the other side of a path, but I get slowed by the Nerubian towers on top of it.

@HERON Chapter 9 is bugged. I cleared all of the Undead as the photo down below shows. I redid the mission twice, but it is still bugged. I can't see the final scene and it still says "Lead the Caravan across the river", which I already did. Even when I wait until the time goes up, it says mission failed. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry for the delay, but I mentioned that chapter nine will be a little strange. I tried to fix this, but unsuccessful.

There's many issues and things to fix in this campaign
1) the Borders of the maps are missing, the map just finishes and there's the "pink void" out there xD
2) dunno if it's a bug or not but in the first chapter the skeleton mini-boss recovers health constantly for 1-2 minutes, i tried to flee from him but he followed me throughout most of the map, anyway he just stopped to recover health and i killed him
3) in the chapter where Arthas has to recover the Urn, the Waves are too powerfull, Humans have knights but i have only ghouls, it was not a problem to defend my base, the fact is that i need to send several times armires and armies of ghouls/necromancers to win, same thing for Uther(it's true that Uther is an important Lore character, but it was better if the fight was like the one with Antonidas, not just making him OP)
4) The chapter with the Moon keys, i know that you are warned to make Arthas pick up the keys, but if someone accidentally picks the key with anubarak he's doomed, the key is undroppable and he has to restart the mission, at least make the key droppable but invulnerable, Also the door isn't invulenrable so i can destroy it(but of course i won't win)
5) the Dark Magister first spell doesn't damage for 300 hit points, its pretty useless
6) The Tarantulas upgrades have the decription of the Banshee's upgrades
7) The chapter with the DeathStalkers (the invisble chicks) is really a pain in the ass: despite the idea is cool, its a nightmare because sometimes the gargoyles will just fly over the trees and will not be reachable, so the carovan will not move, also remove the stone form for this chapter, if a gargoyle uses stone form on raised ground, only Sylvanas will be able to attack it, but it will consume 1-2 minutes because she misses half time the target. Also the final undead Wave its a little too powerfull
8) Sylvanas and putress will sterminate bandits and undeads just to come to Arthas and become his puppets? C'mon at least make a worth fight
9) the Dalaran Siege is pretty easy, i managed to wipe out he map(except antonidas) will only my heroes, don't understimade 3 Level 12 Heroes, also the Archamage counter is bugged, from 7 he descended to -7 (seems like each Archmage counts 2 instead of 1).
10) the final chapter is unplayable, The forsaken should be allies with the Scourge, but the scourge see them as enemies and attacks them, also the forsaken don't see humans as enemies and the units will continually turn back to their place(like they are commanded by an AI), plus the workers don't gather resources automatically so the forsaken are useless, also in the final cutscene arthas and Anu Barak will keep attacking putress and Sylvanas until death (domestic violence??)

too many bugs and annoying things, this would be 2 stars but you made all the maps and story soo... 3 stars

Thank you for your reviews, I will try to fix these.

Level 29
With this new update, I shall give my new, and hopefully final, review

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... Alliance's base..."
-Wait, Sylvanas is a ghost. How can she feel the cold?
-Note: "... will get an ability when..."
-Arcane Bolt: "Hurls an arcane bolt that deals..."
-Skeleton Warriors should have better armor stats for a melee unit. With this type of armor, they are pretty weak against all foes. Even the Wolves we face are better than them, and they have only fur. And the Scourge's Skeleton Warriors have 'Heavy' armor.
-Middle interlude: "What the... Who said that?"
-Animate Dead: "Raises 1 dead unit..."
"... it will slow them down."
Cinematic after findin Maleficent: "Stop them before it's too late!"
Ending Cinematic: "Now I will reunite with my body..."
"... they are coming towards us now!"

Chapter Two:
-I didn't carry the items I got from last mission
-The Skeleton Troll doesn't have a fixed portrait
-The Skeleton Troll's description says that he has Trueshot Aura, not Ensnare
-The Skeleton Troll's Ensnare should have the Q hotkey
-The Crypt Beast doesn't have a fxed portrait
-The Skeleton Wolf's description says that he can cast Roar, but he can't
Ending Cinematic "...and then we get out of here."

Level 13
With this new update, I shall give my new, and hopefully final, review

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... Alliance's base..."
-Wait, Sylvanas is a ghost. How can she feel the cold?
-Note: "... will get an ability when..."
-Arcane Bolt: "Hurls an arcane bolt that deals..."
-Skeleton Warriors should have better armor stats for a melee unit. With this type of armor, they are pretty weak against all foes. Even the Wolves we face are better than them, and they have only fur. And the Scourge's Skeleton Warriors have 'Heavy' armor.
-Middle interlude: "What the... Who said that?"
-Animate Dead: "Raises 1 dead unit..."
"... it will slow them down."
Cinematic after findin Maleficent: "Stop them before it's too late!"
Ending Cinematic: "Now I will reunite with my body..."
"... they are coming towards us now!"

Chapter Two:
-I didn't carry the items I got from last mission
-The Skeleton Troll doesn't have a fixed portrait
-The Skeleton Troll's description says that he has Trueshot Aura, not Ensnare
-The Skeleton Troll's Ensnare should have the Q hotkey
-The Crypt Beast doesn't have a fxed portrait
-The Skeleton Wolf's description says that he can cast Roar, but he can't
Ending Cinematic "...and then we get out of here."

My English is still not good enough, but I will fix these in the next update, thank you :)

Level 29
The continuation of my review

Chapter Three:
Loading Screen: "... against the undead." Well, they are also undead, aren't they?
Opening Cinematic: "...but there are too many of them..."
Opening Cinematic: "Hurry! I don't want the Scourge to destroy it!"
Maleficent's cinematic: "My lady, I have new information for you."
-I think defending a base for 25 minutes for the third mission is a bit too long if you ask me
-The Guard Tower doesn't learn Dark Arrow ability, it already has it from the beginning
-Guard Towers are more useful than Dark Rangers by a long shot. They have more HP, more armor, deal more damage, attack way faster and they regenerate mana faster than Dark Rangers do
-The Mutation's abilities should follow the QWER hotkeys
-The Old Skull has no active ability to use, so it doesn't need the "Left-Click to Use"

Interlude
-I think you mean "The Awakening" not "The Wakening"
"...for you not to dissapoint us!"

Level 1
how i supposed to beat chapter 9? cheat code allyourbasearebelongyous donst work, tha caravana dont move, i failed at random times with out warnig

Level 1
in mission with summoning, Sylwana and Purtass(?) are attacking by others of my unit. they are treated like enemy
sorry for english

Level 4
Currently playing this campaign and will continue to throw out feedback if I think of any.

- Chapter three 'Countdown to freedom'... with the 'optional quest, 'Uninhibited Monster' There's no "possession" to research, You're forced to to pick 'Charm' at level 6 with sylvannas. What if a player doesn't want charm and rather upgrade 'black arrow' or 'Ghost Whisperer'?

Level 13
Currently playing this campaign and will continue to throw out feedback if I think of any.

- Chapter three 'Countdown to freedom'... with the 'optional quest, 'Uninhibited Monster' There's no "possession" to research, You're forced to to pick 'Charm' at level 6 with sylvannas. What if a player doesn't want charm and rather upgrade 'black arrow' or 'Ghost Whisperer'?

Actually, I didn't think about that :hohum:

Level 6
This is a really good campaign
I have nothing much to say about the storyline (like how is Sylvanas stuck in Northrend before the Fall Of Silvermoon, She's literally the Captain of their security team and the final line of defense against Arthas in the story campaign lol)
OK so here's some of my minor nitpick in my playthrough beside your grammar because i know English isn't one of your mother tongue lol
  • Some artifacts Items description needs more lore
  • final chapter got Arthas and Anub'arak beating the crap out of Sylvanas and Putress since they're not on the same team lol
  • I love the Arthas model you use but his starting mana is so bad so can you try making Death Pact take hp and mana?

Level 11
This is a really good campaign
I have nothing much to say about the storyline (like how is Sylvanas stuck in Northrend before the Fall Of Silvermoon, She's literally the Captain of their security team and the final line of defense against Arthas in the story campaign lol)
OK so here's some of my minor nitpick in my playthrough beside your grammar because i know English isn't one of your mother tongue lol
  • Some artifacts Items description needs more lore
  • final chapter got Arthas and Anub'arak beating the crap out of Sylvanas and Putress since they're not on the same team lol
  • I love the Arthas model you use but his starting mana is so bad so can you try making Death Pact take hp and mana?
the story is not like the original sylvanas was in northrend to help uther and the others but she died there

Level 5
Just played through the campaign, very solid terraining and pretty fun gameplay. Especially liked the artifact items that make my heroes op nearing the end. Have to say this is the best out of the 3 so far.

However, plenty of grammar errors which completely understandable seeing as english isn't your native langauge. (Doesn't quite excuse missing punctuation though)
Gameplay is mostly solid as mentioned above, but on chapter 9, the AI Lor'Themar doesn't seem to want to move after 1st fountain and caused several retries for me to get them going. Also, the final map is extremely difficult for me due to a major bug with the teams.
(Player is aggresive to Sylvanas and co. + their units have some form of AI, causing issues such as workers staying still after popping out of gold mine and units returning back to original position)

Has great potential to be 4/5 but sadly for me right now it is a borderline 3/5. I must say the effort is great and hope this comes across as constructive feedback :D

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Sylvanas has necromantic powers in this version.
  2. Maleficient's animations freeze after casting on the grave. You could use the trigger queue animation to make the hero play stand right after that one.
  3. Strange that they put Sylvanas' body in a grave as if they cared about it.
  4. Generally, units are selected during cinematic mode right when cinematic scenes start and they get deselected some seconds after.
  5. Dark Ranger Sylvanas could use a different spell than Black Arrow for originality's sake since the Archers have that already.
  6. Sylvanas should just be paused when reanimating cadavers instead of changing ownership unless the hero can gain experience in that phase too. When Sylvanas changes owner, she is not attacked by enemy units.
  7. The elevator to the Book of the Dead, raises two times in a row.
  8. Would Sylvanas benefit from a non-defiled fountain now that she's basically corrupted herself?
  9. For some reason, every enemy has to boast, complain about/confess the tragedy of his/her life then boast again.
  10. The widow is pretty weak if you keep your units alive until you meet her.
  11. The Black Garden building is actually named Balck Garden.
  12. Mutation doesn't have its spells on QWERTY.
  13. Apparently cinematic scenes cannot be skipped.
  14. A ship can be bought from the enemy shipyard.
  15. The urn cannot be dropped if taken by one of the captains unless that captain is killed. Could make it a variable so one inventory slot from Arthas won't be occupied or at least make the quest finish if one of the captain carries it.
  16. Is Sylvanas scared of some bandits?
  17. Weird that banshees are necromancers. They were supposed to possess the living, not raise dead.
  18. I think the interlude with the bandits and the chapter that follows could have been one map as they are totally related.
  19. Should not use boundary as it looks ugly if it can be seen (Sasquatch zone, actually many places on the map, including the bandit base). To block movement through places, better use pathing blocker doodads. The ships can reach most places so there's no actual reason for those black boundaries to be there.
  20. What's the context that they knew how to make those airships? Did they have the plans, an engineer?
  21. Every character seems to suffer from "What now?" or "What the hell?" syndrome.
  22. Oh come on, the mooncrystal items should fuse not occupy two slots. Okay, so only Arthas can do it.
  23. Sylvanas couldn't actually know that Arthas attacked Quel'Thalas before finding out, but only theorize.
  24. It seems you lose the mission with the caravan without Lorthemar or the wagon dying. This is insane. Not one unit is allowed to die. That's kind of impossible to achieve since you don't have healing spells.
  25. Antonidas' elemental should be named pool or pond elemental since it's in small patch of water, heh.
  26. Didn't pay enough attention but battling Antonidas should be done in a locked arena, if it's not already like that, otherwise you can bring troops on and on.
  27. Flaric talks about resting? I hope he means, rejuvenating mana (not that the unit has any).
  28. For some reason in chapter 11, Sylvanas has to relearn Charm.
  29. Dark Regeneration doesn't fully work even if the captain is not damaged.
  30. Sylvanas' Ghosts are not summoned with full mana.
  31. Aw, that's too bad. I was expecting to have to destroy the Dalaran bases after summoning Archimonde.
  32. The campaign ends without any credits map or a proper finale cinematic scene. It's pretty abrupt.
This is your best campaign yet. You've worked quite a bunch. I'm not entirely satisfied with the techtree (similar to other campaigns) and the story (some parts seemed forced or vague) but overall, it's a good remake-adaptation.

Level 13
  1. Sylvanas has necromantic powers in this version.
  2. Maleficient's animations freeze after casting on the grave. You could use the trigger queue animation to make the hero play stand right after that one.
  3. Strange that they put Sylvanas' body in a grave as if they cared about it.
  4. Generally, units are selected during cinematic mode right when cinematic scenes start and they get deselected some seconds after.
  5. Dark Ranger Sylvanas could use a different spell than Black Arrow for originality's sake since the Archers have that already.
  6. Sylvanas should just be paused when reanimating cadavers instead of changing ownership unless the hero can gain experience in that phase too. When Sylvanas changes owner, she is not attacked by enemy units.
  7. The elevator to the Book of the Dead, raises two times in a row.
  8. Would Sylvanas benefit from a non-defiled fountain now that she's basically corrupted herself?
  9. For some reason, every enemy has to boast, complain about/confess the tragedy of his/her life then boast again.
  10. The widow is pretty weak if you keep your units alive until you meet her.
  11. The Black Garden building is actually named Balck Garden.
  12. Mutation doesn't have its spells on QWERTY.
  13. Apparently cinematic scenes cannot be skipped.
  14. A ship can be bought from the enemy shipyard.
  15. The urn cannot be dropped if taken by one of the captains unless that captain is killed. Could make it a variable so one inventory slot from Arthas won't be occupied or at least make the quest finish if one of the captain carries it.
  16. Is Sylvanas scared of some bandits?
  17. Weird that banshees are necromancers. They were supposed to possess the living, not raise dead.
  18. I think the interlude with the bandits and the chapter that follows could have been one map as they are totally related.
  19. Should not use boundary as it looks ugly if it can be seen (Sasquatch zone, actually many places on the map, including the bandit base). To block movement through places, better use pathing blocker doodads. The ships can reach most places so there's no actual reason for those black boundaries to be there.
  20. What's the context that they knew how to make those airships? Did they have the plans, an engineer?
  21. Every character seems to suffer from "What now?" or "What the hell?" syndrome.
  22. Oh come on, the mooncrystal items should fuse not occupy two slots. Okay, so only Arthas can do it.
  23. Sylvanas couldn't actually know that Arthas attacked Quel'Thalas before finding out, but only theorize.
  24. It seems you lose the mission with the caravan without Lorthemar or the wagon dying. This is insane. Not one unit is allowed to die. That's kind of impossible to achieve since you don't have healing spells.
  25. Antonidas' elemental should be named pool or pond elemental since it's in small patch of water, heh.
  26. Didn't pay enough attention but battling Antonidas should be done in a locked arena, if it's not already like that, otherwise you can bring troops on and on.
  27. Flaric talks about resting? I hope he means, rejuvenating mana (not that the unit has any).
  28. For some reason in chapter 11, Sylvanas has to relearn Charm.
  29. Dark Regeneration doesn't fully work even if the captain is not damaged.
  30. Sylvanas' Ghosts are not summoned with full mana.
  31. Aw, that's too bad. I was expecting to have to destroy the Dalaran bases after summoning Archimonde.
  32. The campaign ends without any credits map or a proper finale cinematic scene. It's pretty abrupt.
This is your best campaign yet. You've worked quite a bunch. I'm not entirely satisfied with the techtree (similar to other campaigns) and the story (some parts seemed forced or vague) but overall, it's a good remake-adaptation.

Thank you, I wish I had time to make the campaigns better, but unfortunately I'm working on it alone, and now I'm working on my demon campaign so I'm focusing on that now.
In the future, I'll make more changes.

Level 2
This campaign has been great so far, I love some of the non-building missions. Some stuff in the campaign seems strange with resources where you have too much in one mission then too little in the next (ie: the bandit mission). The last chapter really is unplayable with the two factions fighting each other who are supposed to be allies.
Until that point the campaign is great. I can only assume this won't have an update so I won't be able to finish it.

Level 8
Hello Mr. HERON, my friend and I like your campaigns very much,but my friend can't register the hive. My friend have translated this campaigns into Chinese. My friend request me to transmit this message to you, and my friend hope he can get your permission.

Level 13
"Chapter Nine will be a little strange" - absurd behavior. This requires patience and time, which I do not have at such doses.

Last edited:
Level 23
I'm sorry, he has translated before getting permission. He feel sorry, so he requested me to ask the author for permission. I will request him to delete the translated file immediately.
That is pretty funny.

Thought I would add some notes I wrote down from when I played this campaign:

Ch1
W and E mixed up on the hero ability menu (E skill 2nd from left, W skill 3rd from left)
Why does reuniting with her body mean she will become more powerful than ever (including when she was alive?)
Also, like mentioned by other people, the items you gain from this one don't transfer over exactly to the next one. It might be because the Hero is changing (from sylvanas ghost => sylvanas with body).
Maybe try to avoid putting consecutive RPG missions (non-base building ones) next to each other, because it was hard to play through this whole map and then do another in Ch2.

Ch2
Side quest doesn't say how many groups we need to resurrect.
The ghosts Sylvanas can summon don't have slow on auto cast or the death raise skill.

Ch3
Good thing we resurrected builders at the end of 02 so we can do a base mission?
At then end of the cinematic for ending, we can see a tree being cut by a hidden? peasants (can see the tree motion from being hacked at by workers). Also the barges are flying units since we can see their shadow below on the water.

Ch4
Cutscene emphasizes finding a way around the guards blocking the small passage, but we need to kill the general anyway (who is in the small passage) for the silver key to pass through to the end.

Ch5
The dimond artifact item can be triggered manually by clicking on it the one used for protecting from spells every 30 seconds.)

Ch9
The final battle for lorthemar at the ambush can be triggered by sylvanas walking to that spot; lorthemar doesn't actually have to have escorted the caravan to that spot.
That ambush at the end is one of the toughest fights in this campaign, forced to reload many times.
Priest in final cinematic moves in front of lothrarmar since he is trying to heal sylvanas.

Ch11
This would have been a great opportunity for ally AI, instead we need to control 2 bases :(
Garithos' final attack never came, he might have gotten stuck.
Also, pretty sad how sylvanas worked so hard just to get instant killed by powers she could not stop at all at the interlude before this mission.

General points

Remakes like this are a great way to retell the original blizzard campaign story, since the maps are all reworked and you put in a lot of time to make changes. I just wish there were more ally AI missions instead of them all being player vs everyone. Enjoyed playing this a lot.

Level 6
I have played all your campaigns ( might even upload them to my Youtube chanel ) but this is the only campaign that i din't finish because there was a chapter where sylvanas had to make sure Lor'Themar had to travel safe and sylvanas was invicible. After you finish the chapter Lor themar does nothing and he just stays there . Have you fixed that (this happend a long time ago so maby you have already fix this idk just asking )