• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Labyrinth of The Damned

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I just found this game in my editor and remembered about it. It is made completely by my friend Sedroes. I have his permission and the fact that he made it on my computer should mean that it is mine anyways.
THE MAP:
An rpg dungeon map.
Choose from all your favorite Warcraft 3 heroes and a few extra.
Is a giant maze.
5 bosses and more enemies than you can count.
Also if you can't get to the last boss then you should be happy because he is close to impossible. Muhahaha, beware his special summon....

This map is not protected so please if you make a version please mention that the map was originally mine and Sedroes'. Thanks.

Keywords:
RPG, maze, dungeon crawl, cave,
Contents

Labyrinth of The Damned (Map)

Reviews
10:58, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Unoriginal, bad terrain, no quest log, regular heroes, overall very poorly made map, Rejected.

M

10:58, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Unoriginal, bad terrain, no quest log, regular heroes, overall very poorly made map, Rejected.