• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day of the Damned

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Day of the Damned (Map)

Level 4
my feedback:

the idea is good, the things with ammo and different weapons are nice, but it not quite userfriendly: always having to either press "7" or click that gun icon before firing at an enemy is annoying. why don't you directly make leftclicking on an enemy equal attacking that enemy?

the third person perspective gives a good atmosphere, but you should improve it by increasing the rate in which the camera is being adjusted. in "action scenes" it is imortant to see in which direction you're walking ;)

the "bosses" are cool, although it is somewhat boring just firing and thereby stunning them till they're death ;)

overall nice map, anyways you should try improving usability and gameplay! 3/5 from me - good map although theres a lot of things that still can be done better.

klovadis

Level 1
Gentelmen! Behold, this map is freakin awsome! Im not a big fan of these types of game but you did a good job. Theres only a couple of minor things bad about it but there nothing big. The "Num7" thing is...weird ,and i wish the enviroment was more detailed. But this is a great map and I hope you update it soon!

Level 22
I love these kinda maps! but like every1 I also hate it that u must click the 7 and u should add some littlw cinematics when u come near a boss or sumthing.
still a 4/5

deathbedeli2: U give a lower rate cuz its protected?! thats really !...! Protected maps r good cuz it will prevent noobs from stealing stuff or copying a map and host it on a other site! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 4
deathbedeli2: U give a lower rate cuz its protected?! thats really !...! Protected maps r good cuz it will prevent noobs from stealing stuff or copying a map and host it on a other site!

First of all, i doubt you know the origonal meaning of noob and second even if they did copy it this map was posted before it was on another site, thus making this the origonal its just wrong to protect map for people who want to learn.

Level 2
*sigh* In the editor itself it says "In order to familiarize yourself with the functionality of the editor, we strongly recommend that you load up an existing map as a point of reference." Therefore Ramza you need to calm down, tutorials aren't everything. No fighting :)