1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Day of the Damned II

Submitted by ana
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Day of the Damned II (Map)

1. ana

ana

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've worked allmost a year on this map, so i'd apprciate to see some comments, both good and bad :)

2. IggyZ

IggyZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Played it singleplayer. Good map, nice skins, nice atmosphere to it. Only problem was that I only got to the outskirts of the town. It's way too difficult for single player. Unless I'm missing something important. Apart from that, great map.

3. -m0n-Warlock

-m0n-Warlock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This map is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am map maker 2
    If u want u can download my map "King Defenders v1.1"
    And we can make another map together!
    I think that will be great, and my e-mail is:
    m0nwarlock@yahoo.com, so call me plz and give me your e-mail.
    You sad plz tell good and bad thinks, but there are no bad things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Map is oshom!

4. Trenix_Decease

Trenix_Decease

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This game seems very good, but some things really got my annoyed like the camra view. And repeatively pressing "7" then clicking a target. I would enjoy this if shooting was auto and camra view could be more "free" rather then stuck on your unit. Otherwise a great game, good job :)

5. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, I'm happy to see good comments. Since it's that good, I'll download it aswell. But choose a category for it next time you submit a newer version.

6. ana

ana

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lggyZ: Thanks! The map is hard indeed, but it's possible with godlike skills like i possess... And i think it's goof, if there's some challenge.

-m0n-warlock: Thanks you. I tried your map, and i think it's was pretty nice, just too hard alone. Right now i'm too busy making other maps, but later perhaps we could make a map. My e-mail is antsu149@hotmail.com.

Trenix_Decease: I know, but making shooting work with for example right clicking, would cause lot of triggers, that would lag the map.

Rui: Do that. I did not categorize this because this map does not belong to any common genre, this is something never seen before.

7. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice map indeed really fun but the only bad thing about this map is the camera I got killed by it like 3 times :lol: and also the shooting system is some complicated but it is a great map :) congrats on this one and keep it on!

8. XenoSword]cn[

XenoSword]cn[

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great map, but its just too hard to control while the camera is lock when there's alot of zombie surrounding you. Plus alot of people hates lock camera, so I usually don't get much players to actually play the game. But its a good game.

9. Megamax

Megamax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can honestly say, the controls on this map are horrible