• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day of the Damned II

Contents

Day of the Damned II (Map)

Level 5
Played it singleplayer. Good map, nice skins, nice atmosphere to it. Only problem was that I only got to the outskirts of the town. It's way too difficult for single player. Unless I'm missing something important. Apart from that, great map.

Level 4
This map is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am map maker 2
If u want u can download my map "King Defenders v1.1"
And we can make another map together!
I think that will be great, and my e-mail is:
[email protected], so call me plz and give me your e-mail.
You sad plz tell good and bad thinks, but there are no bad things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Map is oshom!

Level 4
This game seems very good, but some things really got my annoyed like the camra view. And repeatively pressing "7" then clicking a target. I would enjoy this if shooting was auto and camra view could be more "free" rather then stuck on your unit. Otherwise a great game, good job :)

ana

ana

Level 6
lggyZ: Thanks! The map is hard indeed, but it's possible with godlike skills like i possess... And i think it's goof, if there's some challenge.

-m0n-warlock: Thanks you. I tried your map, and i think it's was pretty nice, just too hard alone. Right now i'm too busy making other maps, but later perhaps we could make a map. My e-mail is [email protected].

Trenix_Decease: I know, but making shooting work with for example right clicking, would cause lot of triggers, that would lag the map.

Rui: Do that. I did not categorize this because this map does not belong to any common genre, this is something never seen before.

Level 5
Nice map indeed really fun but the only bad thing about this map is the camera I got killed by it like 3 times :lol: and also the shooting system is some complicated but it is a great map :) congrats on this one and keep it on!