• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase:

I need the Marine model to be edited so that his upper body is a turret, allowing his torso to twist and shoot.

Also I'd like an "Attack Move" animation to go with this, which ideally would be a mix between the move and attack animations visually.

Giving credit in my map to whoever gets me a model I use, and also giving out a SC2 beta key. If all goes well, we can talk about future arrangements.

Level 11
Giving credit in my map to whoever gets me a model I use, and also giving out a SC2 beta key. If all goes well, we can talk about future arrangements.
ehh, beta ended a long time ago.

Also, there have been a few custom models floating around. Not very well animated/made or anything, but I don't imagine this would be extremely difficult :|

edit: lawl, just saw the original post date. massive necro >_.

Level 11
That's actually quite easy. But then you should limit his torso twisting to some degs.

Or else it might look weird. Well dunno. Tell me exactly what do you want.
But in this case model will lose all particles. So I can create attachment points for you where you can add muzzle effects and things like that manually when firing. Eh.

ehh, beta ended a long time ago.

Date.png

No for him it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.