• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

request wow models here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i wonder if they could extract attachment from WoW >:D your right cele WoW glaive is better >.< but if they cant extract attachment from WoW your out of luck :p

Level 3
hello everyone yes i have been inactive for a little bit but im bak figured i as gonna have a little vacation and play battle.net and WoW.

today is my last day off and monday i will start converting all those models but for now i enjoy my last day off :D

Level 7
First off, welcome back.

Second, this my sound like a big request but it would help me out.

I could really use a character model for each race
  • Human,
    Night Elf,
    Gnome,
    Dwarf,
    Orc,
    Troll,
    undead,
    Tauren

If you will do this request let me know and i'll pick out the skin I would like for each race model.

Animations I need:
  • Attack(more then one style)
    Range Attack
    Death
    Stand(more then one style)
    Mount(a must have)
    Spell

Level 2
when is my model gonna be in :eek: and there no mount amin for god sake :x this is not WoW if it was it would be easy to do it but NO! is not WoW im not yelling im just saying you cant put mount anmi like a hippo and a archer they dont have anmi mount you have to create a spell for it whitch is really easy if you go to the link i gave you ok?! Oh and if there even is a anmi mount you cant just magicly mount them i asked bio he said he cant put a person on a tiger he areadly tryed so dont ask him to try lol

EDIT NO!! bio DO NOT EXTRACT rexxar now i was doing my map and my map is 2.mb right now and i dont want to waste the space now i just need shandris that all! i request if i find anything i need lol =D

Level 7
Bio, when I get home tonight I'll pick out the skin for the troll.

Please make sure to leave in the mount animation as i need it.

Yes the mount is an animation, its named cinematic #### (not sure which number)

The model will be useless to me without the mount animation still there.

If you do not leave the mount animation I will not use the model.

Level 2
oooook if he leave the mount amni there what are you gonna do with it? you cant mount them -_-.....

Level 2
OMG! i was gonna do that too but i got bored so i make a pet thing like your a nightelf and you buy a saber and all those -.-

Level 2
hey is you from rising_dusk site and if your looking for a Druid of the Fang in Cobra could you post a picture because we dont really know what the cobra look like :?

i really hope bio does my model next after the 2 model he doing =D im gonna look for a model =)

Level 1
yeah, I am from valor-zeal.org, and this hero is for his map. Here is the picture you requested, it was the best I could find.
snake.jpg

Level 3
Can u plz convert this model for me: ok, I can't get any pic, but it's a demonic hound, not the felhound :roll: , the red one, and if you have time the WoW Wolf model (any skin you want on both) Thanks, Dionesiist :)

Level 2
lol, nicely put Meacheon, bet he ran away, hid in a cave, and wont come out for 3 years until the WoW model craze fades a little. I've also noticed a lot of requests in here are already made.... do people even look to see if the models are already made?

Level 3
hello all, sorry was away so long but i had personal things to do and i got tired out from all the models every day i came to check on the board there wer like 10 new models....

then i realized most of your requests wer already on the site but with different skins so ill make the skins for you (considering there about 10x easier then remakin a model) and you have to learn to add the skins but that isnt to hard cause i believe theres a tutorial on this site for it.

as for right now im workin on a serpent model for a kid earlier who wanted it.

Level 1
thanks bio, I searched everywhere on the site for a suitable snake, but couldn't find one that really fit what I was looking for, so I appreciate your time making this.

Level 25
Ok, perhaps you're used to the small files that constitute the WC3 mpq files

There are MORE than 8 WoW mpq files, and that's not include Patch.mpq, which on its own is almost 2 gigs

There is no internet connection in the world which would allow anyone to send you those files

Level 25
Spellweaver said:
I need an Alliance Eredar model - paladin please with the cool crystal hammer. Credit 4 you bioreaper. Thanx.

-Spellbound

Yaknow, its bad enough that you people keep asking for character models

Its WORSE that you ask for models which don't even exist in the game yet!

Mecheon said:
Spellweaver said:
I need an Alliance Eredar model - paladin please with the cool crystal hammer. Credit 4 you bioreaper. Thanx.

-Spellbound

Yaknow, its bad enough that you people keep asking for character models

Its WORSE that you ask for models which don't even exist in the game yet!

I was asking it for when the expansion would be released dammit! :evil: And if bioreaper doesn't have time or simply don't want to do conversions anymore, that's his problem, not yours. Nice of you to get concerned for bioreaper with us 'vultures' flying around, but he's the one who said to post WOW requests in this topic and that he'd do the work. Let him tell us if he can't or doesn't want to make conversions anymore. Until then, requests will keep coming.

-Spellbound

Level 1
It would be great if you could extract a twin emperor, and even greater if you could attach his sword, but if you can't attach the sword, then just extract it to and I will try attach it myself.

EVeknilash.jpg

Level 13
Level 2
Hi master WoW Extracter! I see that u havent aswer to this topic for while... But i still ask u can u make me Tauren Druid male, with Tier 2 set. And i would want/need Tauren Travel Form, and Tauren Bear Form (And Night Elf, they look same but NE dont have horns...). Thx all ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.