• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW Model Requests Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
can you import some items for me? i had them in the other thread but crazynutter had some problems.

pauldrons
mail dungeon hunter a 01
mail pvp alliance a 01 - skin c01

shields
pvp alliance

weapons
hammer 1h stand c 03 thaurissan - skin thaurissan one
sword 2h pvp alliance
bow 2h crossbow pvp alliance

thanks

Level 4
Just what i needed, can you get me:

All playable characters, male/female.
and can you have them wearing nothing?
thanks

(may need your help later)

To Argo ----> Can you be a tad more specific? Such as hair color, hair style, skin color, facial hair, etc.

To Camel ----> What exactly are "mail dungeon hunter"? and please define "hammer 1h stand c 03 thaurissan - skin thaurissan one" please.

Those answers could help me find the models and skins that you are requesting, thanks

Level 3
the player hero models are very very hard to extract, please do not request them because it's pointless, also, can you export some sunken ruins models for me?

Level 25
Don't even bother with trying to extract the players. It'll take you ages

Anywho, by "mail dungeon hunter 01" he's refering to a shoulderpad model, hence why he's got "Pauldrons" above it. Check the section where they are and look for them. They're easy to find

He's giving you the model's actual name rather than whatever its called ingame. That makes it ten million times easier

Level 12
Mecheon said:
Don't even bother with trying to extract the players. It'll take you ages

Anywho, by "mail dungeon hunter 01" he's refering to a shoulderpad model, hence why he's got "Pauldrons" above it. Check the section where they are and look for them. They're easy to find

He's giving you the model's actual name rather than whatever its called ingame. That makes it ten million times easier

thanks mecheon:) thats exactly what i meant.

Level 4
Hey well if you could have each model with 3 diffrent styles(brown hair, face 1, skin colour pale) the second could be blond hair, face 2, skin colour tan) and etc.

I will also need equips later (about 500)
thanks
Argo

Argo said:
Hey well if you could have each model with 3 diffrent styles(brown hair, face 1, skin colour pale) the second could be blond hair, face 2, skin colour tan) and etc.

I will also need equips later (about 500)
thanks
Argo

These are sort of unrealistic requests :oops:

They would take a good portion of my life to do :roll:

Crazynutter said:
I REALY advise against doing Character Models.

Each one, properlly converted and optimized, will take around 2 hours.

Such as Crazy stated above, it would take quite some time to do, and I'm sorry to say but the character models have ungodly amounts of geosets and animations. Although, I am willing to take any creature requests as they have very few geosets and animations and only take around an hour, possibly less.

Sorry,
Yournumber1withabullet

Level 4
would you be able to get me a few models if i showen u pics of them? (12 models total)

Level 3
Requests?

I have a few requests, they are as follows:
-Gnome riding Mechanostrider
-Dwarf Riding Ram
-Tauren Riding Kodo
-Female Tauren Shaman (Preferrably based off Magatha Grimtotem from WoW Thunder Bluff)
-Male Blood Elf Mage (Like the one from the screenshots of Burning Crusade)
-Female Blood Elf Mage (Like the one from the screenshots of Burning Crusade)

Before you tell me basically everything Crazynutter has said, I don't want them ripped from WoW (hopefully that isn't what this thread is all about). As for the quality, I just want them to be decent, not something huge that takes you over an hour. I'm an extremely patient person; so, if you agree to make these (all or certain ones), I can wait as long as it takes. If you need more details, just ask. Thank you.

Level 3
I noticed that the Mechanostrider had already been done, but it was ripped off of WoW, thus giving it too large of a file size. If I added that thing into my map, I wouldn't have enough room for the other models.

It seems that I have posted in the wrong forum, so I apologize for wasting your time. I will take my pleading elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.