• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

request wow models here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Yo Linera whaz up?! I'm still very thankful for those models u did for me, but now I need something, and I hope it wouldn't be a problem. For example I need a tauren with any armor (plate would be excelent) and without weapons; I need couple of weapons some 2-hand or 1 hand doesn't matter really.

Oh, and yes I would be very thankful if that tauren would have stand ready anims (two-hand and 1 hand weaps).

Level 2
Weapon plz

I'm not sure if you're still reading this post, but I have a simple request.

Could you convert a two-handed weapon model for me? I have a link to the picture on Allakhazam below. I'd really appreciate this, and I know you probably have ten-thousand other projects you're working on.

On the side, I'd like for you to convert a one-handed weapon that also has a link below. However, the two-hander is my primary request.

If you can't make these models because you don't have the time, or you just can't make em, that's fine. I'll just put up a post in the main Request forum.

Thanks.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=19364

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=19351

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Did you even notice this is a 6 month old thread?

Level 4
Ok I have sent you a PM but il say it here too.

Man if you are still taking wow requests please I beg you if it is possible that you make one for me. Iv been searching for someone who makes them for 2 weeks now and noone could make me a model. The problem is my whole project is based on this model and if I dont get it the project will fail so please if you want to help me please send me a private message and il give you the description of what model do i need. youl get great credits and special thanks in my map and +rep and il do everything you ask just please im desperate make me a model.

The model is this one you see in my signature but il tell you where to get the pics if you want to make it for me

Thank you very much you are a life seviour, thank you even if you dont make me a model just answer me by Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.