• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Model Request Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Yo crazy I think you haven't understood my question. I know where to find the attachments but I don't know what to do with them. Those models of yours, they seem not to have any attachment points. I have tried first had (with and without Ref), second hand (also with and without Ref), left, right hand and everything but again nothing! Any ideas?

Level 12
could you import these items for me?

pauldrons
mail dungeon hunter a 01
mail pvp alliance a 01 - skin c01

shields
pvp alliance

weapons
hammer 1h stand c 03 thaurissan - skin thaurissan one
sword 2h pvp alliance
bow 2h crossbow pvp alliance

thanks

Level 6
Eyy crazynutter, i was wondering, could you add the following models for me?

1.- blood elf (not the one posted in the "models section" but a new one with more animations, male ore female, your choice!!) If i'm right they are not character based so it should be possible if i'm right

2.-can you now finally tell me how to export those WoW models with those animations? cause you never respond on that!

3.- could you add the dreadlord model?

4.- could you add some teldrassil doodads (tree's, plants and such, please let them work easier cause with the zul'gurub tree models only 1 worked for me!!)

5.- could you add the dryad model?

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Level 2
Hey crazy I was wondering if you could

1. remove all of the cinematic animations of Onyxia to make the file smaller.

2. get, if you can, any of the tents and suck from the crossroads.

3. get some defias people if you can

Level 6
well i saw some bloodelf model in the modelviewer that has more animations, cause the one in the model section stabnds really weird, sometimes unmovable witrh just eye glimps, second time fully moved, i saw if im right this model also in real WoW at the stormwind libraries, dunno for sure, and the fully animated unit is below in blackrock mountain, the highelf at the way to molten core

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

Level 2
the Baron Rivendare model (not sure who origionally "made") but when he attacks (Attack, Attack 1, Attack Spin) or casts a spell (Spell, Spell 1) he doesn't actually do anything, except he drops off his mount, but also inside the mount. If there is an updated version that is fixed please, let me know, but that's all that is wrong, and i love the model! I was wondering if this could be fixed any way?

Edit- Nazgul.... make your avatar smaller FFS :)

Level 6
well, first of all

crazynutter, can you complet the models i requested earlier on page 11

second, thanks for the tutorial, but this leads me to a new thing:

some files arent english, since im dutch (netherlands not germany!!) i can read english so far, but like russian ore something?? (i dunno if its russian, i guess it is...) thats a bit to far...

so since there is no 100% english version im afraid we'll have to stick to you people that extract them, so please stay fulfilling requests!!

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

P.S. where is Linera btw?? seems u lead this topic now, crazynutter!!

Level 2
I was wondering if the night elf druid's cat form counts as a player model, or if it can be converted. If it can, can i get that one? thx :) (if it works, tauren druid cat form would be really nice too)

Level 2
Crazynutter said:
@Shogun, Druid form is not a Character Model
@Radagast, they are Character Models

would it be possible that you export them for me? I don't have wow :( (sorry, i guess i didn't say it clearly the first time, but can i get those from you?)

thanks in advance

Level 8
Wraithbringer15 said:
it's just too complicated ...i never understood that model editing stuff

Where do you have to edit the model?

To Everyone Requesting : I can't convert anymore for abit, the program i'm using depends on Warcraft the latest version, and mine has currently gone abit mad with the new version and wont update due to a corrupt patch.lst.
-Sorry

Level 2
"To Everyone Requesting : I can't convert anymore for abit, the program i'm using depends on Warcraft the latest version, and mine has currently gone abit mad with the new version and wont update due to a corrupt patch.lst.
-Sorry"

darn... having said that, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the models you've done so far, i can't imagine where any of my ideas would be without you!

It would be selfish to be mad at you for anything.

Again, thank you so much!

-EDIT-: in your tutorial, the Magnos Model Editor link doesn't work (may be broken), and also the last one was removed (as you know) so even if i was to get wow, would there be any way to do this still?

Level 7
well crazynutter i can take over the model extracting if you agree...tnx to your tutorial i finally know how to do it
tnx alot!

so please post again all of the requests that are yet to be done and i'll do my best to extract them

Level 13
Could anyone suggest (for request) and decent human/humanoid (2 arms, 2 legs- walks upright- uses weapon)-models

since i don't have WOW (or the viewer with access to screenshots) i don't know which are character models and which aren't- or what i'd want to request for that matter

Seeing as though i've had a lot to work from with only the Baron Rivendare model and the HumanMaleHeavy-i'm not very choosy :p Just something cool will be fine- Preferably melee characters- one 1handed weapon user, and one 2 handed weapon user

I really appreciate the services that you all have done- thanks again

Level 2
So, I'M NOT INCOMPETENT!!! (well, at least in the wow model thing) i tried three times, and i'd relize after it was too late that i ruined a finger or part of his foot, and then of course the model doesn't work in editor... :(

I wish i could post the night elf druid cat form i converted, but I didn't get the chance to dl the animation remover tool before it was removed. (Any chance i could get that from you? if so send to [email protected] )

Level 7
hmmm i haven't tried it, but as far as figured out character exporting is barely possible
you cant just pick what you want and make a mdl...

try opening a character in MyWarcraftStudio and see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.