• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft Model Request Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Could of sworn I posted that somewhere....

Yes, anyway, that is Impossible, character models have all their armor and hair built into them, and thus it would take may hours to find out which is which, and many more to get the right ones you want.

Observe :

b5b5d357.gif

13,054 Pollys (Thats waaay too much)
230 Geosets
128 Bones
34 Attachments
133 Animations

Level 8
I can TRY, but A. It will take a long time, and B. I dont know if it will work.

Edit :

There is a Gnome, Orc, Dwarf, Human, A Basic Scourge Male, Some variations of a Troll and Elves, though I belive they are High Elves.

There is no Easily exportable : Tauren.

Edit Edit : Scrap all of that, it's easy, just takes AGES.

I am currently at the part of removing the Unused Animations (is 3.33mb in .mdx atm, need to make that smaller)

3008 pollys :D

Sneaky Peak

Level 2
Hi there i`m looking for wow Ogre model. We got already one ogre model but i need the new one.

zxc4ud.jpg

I need it for my new map. I would be very thankful if you could give him few specify animations. So i beg you about it.

WOW animation name >>>(how to call it in w3) W3 animation name

Walk Fast >>> Walk
Stand 1 >>> Stand
Stand 2 >>> Stand 2
Death >>> Death
Cinematic 577 >>> Attack 1
Attack >>> Attack 2
Cinematic 11811 >>> Attack 3
Cinematic2310 >>> Spell
Spell Channel >>> Stand Channel
Cinematic 7025 >>> Stand Victory
Cinematic 9513 >>> Spell Slam

If you can make such thing i will give you credtis in my map (on loading screen and in map)
Thx for all.

Level 1
Crazynutter can you please reduce the animations of the male naga model like u did with the ogre pls pls pls.
if u can here is the list.

WOW animation name >>>(how to call it in w3) W3 animation name

Walk >>> Walk
Stand >>> Stand
Stand 1 >>> Stand 1
Stand 2 >>> Stand 2
Death >>> Death
Cinematic 261 >>> Stand ready
Attack alternate >>> attack 1
Attack alternate 1>>> Attack 2
Attack >>> Attack 3
Attack 1 >>> Spell slam
Attack 2 >>> Attack 4
Cinematic 529 >>> Stand Channel
Spell >>> Spell
Death swim >>> Death swim

the rest of the animations are not necesary.

thx a lot.
By the way I don't know what can cause this but when u use this model in the editor you can see the shadow of the naga behind the weapons and there are some textures that are always black, does anyone know why??

Level 7
hi i really appricate what you're doing :)) and now i got some requests too :D

EDIT: Sorry didn't read that the limit of the requests is two...

first the dragon foot soldier

BWL7.jpg

An Qiraji Prophet who looks like this

then a Qiaji Gladiator who looks like this one

and a qiraji battleguard who looks like this

edit²: got another one >.< *hide*
it's a sandworm...

Level 8
Done the Battleguard, Prophet and Gladiator. Each has 3 skins.

Battleguard, Gladiator and Prophet + 9 skins

Edit :

Sand Worm
Advise : It has no walk animations, because it is ment to remain stationary. Also, if you want it to burrow, set the burrowing unit's fly height to around -150.

P.S : Once Iv converted around 20 models, I would like to upload them all. Would anyone object?

Current List of Models :
Clutch Mother Skin, goes on the Tank Model
OgreNew Ogre Model
Naga Male Model
Silithid Pack 3 Models, many Skins
Go to Herefor the Silithid Tank (Updated)
Worgen Model, 3 skins
Black Drake Model
Molten Giant Model
Spririt Healer 1 Model, Stand and Spell Animations
Kodo Pack 2 Models
Battleguard, Gladiator and Prophet + 9 skins
Sand Worm Model
Forest Troll Model

Level 1
You did a great work with the models crazynutter, well at least with the naga that is the one I'm useing, now the skin has no more problems in the editor, but if possible I would like to do one more request. In my opinion the walk animation is too fast, if you could change it to the normal walk I think it would be better; and if you could add the spell slam again (it was attack 1 in the first model) I'll really apreciate it, cause i need it for a spell I'm useing with it (that model is one of my heroes).

thx for your work

Level 6
ok, first of all, i have some things to say

i did the silithus shit but didnt work fine,

second, when i did the baron rivendare model i saw all kinds of problems with it:

- the coloured aura around the horse was gone!! witch, if i can rever from WoW, belongs on that model!!

and the last thing i wanted to say, id like some requests please!!

you told extracting player models is hard (and useless) and it will be a véry boring job, but still id like to have some of these models!! (please??:S)

if u could, id like to have a nightelf female rogue with cool armor sitting on a tiger mount(something like the following picture, doesnt have to be like that!! just idea!!):

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3803/maiev9aa.jpg

i can understand if its not possible, but please try atleast :S (i will use it as a Maiev model for a battleground map in outland!!)

second, id like to have this model:

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/6959/demonhunter4zc.jpg

if you could make these models ore one of them just pm me, there is no max. date but i hope you could finish it in atleast a month (thats at: wednesday 28-30 january!!)

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

P.S. i'll use the second model as Illidan model for battlegrounds against Maiev in outland!!

I r teh image sporker. Mecheon

Level 8
1. I did not export Baron Rivendare. I tried to fix it, but forgot about it half way through.
2. I do NOT do character requests. 1. They take too long, 2. Their boring, 3. I can't even specify the armor they have, because im randomly guessing what I want them to wear :roll: . And 4. I cant't Mount them.
3. The Silithus models work fine. I have tested them all out in the Editor.
4. I might do that request, Im abit busy at the moment (Half-way through making 1 desk, not yet started on taking apart the other.

Level 6
1. mecheon, the pictures are to small to read the names of the armor with you will need if you want to add them on the model, os i did it on perpause cause else they couldnt see it (the link i added for if the pic didnt work fine!!)

2. i see, crazynutter, well why did you add a tauren model then?? and btw, if you change your mind, you can also do player models with custom stuff you choose!!

3. mecheon, please dont post a message below mine with a text that makes no sence since this sentance is full of grammatical mistakes that even a non-english dude like me can see

I r teh image sporker. Mecheon

4. proof that maiev is that, nothing does, so please dont tell us things for witch you dont have prove since you tell me that maiev is dead. As long as you dont send me a link to something that is real and not customated etc. you shouldnt talk about that

5. and about the suit, that was the best suit i could find that looks like hers

6. and crazynutter, i dont need the demon dude anymore cause i cant get maiev so its useless, can you please forget my old request but "make" the second models:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8404/nightelfmoonwell8pi.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9043/nightelftower21fh.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9523/nightelfbuilding8ac.jpg

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

[/quote]

Level 25
He converted the Tauren because he wanted to

Oh, and I do have proof. Its called "Read the RPG books which are all WC lore plus". They say she died and became a spirit of vengence, constantly hunting Illidan until the day she catches him. Well, not the spirit of vengence part, but its what most of us immagene happaned. But yes, she did die

And of CORSE the freaking sentance is gramatically bad. I made it like that deliberatly. Humour is lost on many people I see

And the images are too freaking large. You can just click the links and then enlarge the images anyway

Anywho, I'm questioning the convertability of .wmo files. The present converter can only convert the .m2s, and the .wmos aren't .m2s. I'll need to check the files to see what they're made of and stuff

Level 6
well, mecheon, we didnt loose our humor, it just wasnt funny...

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

P.S. and mecheon, next time try to replay on someone with respect, not only for me, but for everybody. You might be a moderator, but i think you "slightly" forgot that that doesn't meand you're everything aroun here...

and now dont start again with flamming cause i said something to you you might not like

Level 8
Sinking into vengeful madness, Maiev pursued Illidan all the way to Outland. Emotion clouded her vision, and Illidan slipped away from her several times. Finally, when Maiev was all but blinded by frustration and vengeance, the Betrayer got the better of her. Maiev died alone on the red sand, unmourned, unsung, with none to remember her fall, her soul empty of all but rage.

And yes. It is impossible to convert .wmo at the moment.

Also, Mecheon is half right, I did convert the Tauren because I wanted to, and also to see if it was possible, and if it was, how long it would take.

Level 8
@Nazghul_Master, the models you posted images of were massive models, that contained alot of models inside. And thus, is impossible to export, also because of the reason its .wmo.

@Wraithbringer15, I am doing your requests now. I just finished building the desk and taking the other one apart. (Good old hammer)

Status
Not open for further replies.