Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Game Rips Request thread

Discussion in 'Requests' started by FeelsGoodMan, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow thank you so much @BardBord! This model would be great for my Dalaran map. But i just wanna ask shouldn't the left hand of antonidas be holding like an orb like thing just like in the picture.

Thank you again @FeelsGoodMan!

2. BardBord

BardBord

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're welcome :) As for the orb, as far as I know, particle emitters and such effects can't really be ported from WoW models. The best way would be to create a hand node on the Antonidas model and approximate the orb effect with WC3 particle effects. Or an orb model could just be appended using attachments in the object editor. If you'd like me to create the attachment point I can.

3. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    Added two new packs of rips.

I also changed the thread a bit so it's more targeted at everyone who has the ability to upload rips. Almost like the simple resource edit thread, only for rips. Maybe we can have this thread pinned so it's more visible? @Ralle @Archian

EDIT: Also changed the title from WoW Rips request thread to Game Rips request thread.

4. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's fine @BardBord i have already created an orb for his left hand. It is nothing more than just putting a blue glow texture in his left hand node, i tested it out yesterday and it looks quite similar to the picture so, thats a real treat from me:psmile::psmile::psmile:

5. Deadreyo

Deadreyo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey man, can I request base models of races? But I don't want them naked, I need them in simple/humble clothes like the starting ones (nothing fancy).
    Also, Arthas-Kerrigan HOTS skin would be THICC

6. emil23

emil23

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    are you able to get gimlis or gandalf the gray model from bfme1/bfme 2 game

7. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    I should be able to do that. Give me some days, I'm quite preoccupied with work. Maybe I can do it this evening if I'm lucky.
    Arthas with a Kerrigan skin or Kerrigan with an Arthas skin? I don't think I have either unfortunately.
    Nope.

8. emil23

emil23

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i dont know new rules but are every ripped models allowed?

9. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello it's me *again* can i request for the banners of all races. It can be any banners either hanging ones, or the ones in a stick or in the wall, as long as they are representing the races.

10. BardBord

BardBord

Resources:
    Resources:
    @FeelsGoodMan, do you have the Yogg-Saron model? The animations messed up for me when I tried porting it.

Edit: Never mind, I've fixed it (somewhat) and it's now adequate for my purposes. But it still has issues, so I'm not going to post it unless someone reading this really wants it.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  11. Silva424

Silva424

Resources:
    Resources:
    dare i ask if you have any Nerubian models (units, doodads, buildings, really just any)? hive kinda needs some now since reforged exists...

12. Ungoliath

Ungoliath

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello again! I have a request for spiderweb models and spider eggs. :) Preferably more realistic than the WC3 ones (i.e. green and gooey)

13. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    Sorry for being a bit slow, I have been busy and stuff :p

I do have a lot of banners. Not sure if I have ALL the races, but I do have a lot.
    I do have Yogg Saron with some tentacles and stuff, fully animated if you're still interested.
    I believe I do, I'll check later.
    I'll check in a bit, I might have some cocoons.

14. BardBord

BardBord

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am! I personally don't need the tentacle models as I've already ported those for my use, but if you feel it would make a nice pack (and can manage all the requests!) then all the better.

Edit: Looks like you beat me to it xD

15. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    Ask and ye shall receive; Huge Nerubian Pack WoW Rips (Units and Structures)

16. Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well as long as you have the banners for the Kirin'tor, Alliance, Bloodelf and Nightelf that will be just fine.

17. Silva424

Silva424

Resources:
    Resources:
    sorry to bother you again but... do you have any worgen models? as far as i can find there's no reforged worgen models on hive yet (lots for classic, but none for reforged)

18. Deadreyo

Deadreyo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey man, any progress in getting them? not pressuring you or something, just asking. take your time :D

19. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Man, I've been waiting years for something like this!

Here's a list of stuff I'd like to see, in no particular order:
    Jinyu
    Hozen
    Saurok
    Virmen
    Sha
    Sprites
    Pandaren spirits
    Saberon
    Fel Bat
    Wrathguard (if there isn't already an alternative on Hive)
    Wyrmtongue
    Imp Mother
    Aransi
    Observer

I know its a huge list but obviously I'm not asking for anyone to do every single one. Its just a list of stuff I find cool

20. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Ported Models:
    Resources:
    Haha sorry not yet :D I have the stuff I need for all of them, but it requires me to actually remove a lot of geosets from one model per race, and other things. Just remind me again if I'm taking too long.
    Sorry for taking long with this. I have a pack of eggs and webs, but I am having some trouble actually calculating extents and saving them in Magos. They break for some reason. If you want I can just send you the pack with all my attempts, then you can see which ones works the best for your needs?
    If you could maybe attach some pictures of the different models you want I will take a look. It's gonna take me some time to find all of those, but I am fairly certain I have a good amount of them.