• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Rips Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again @FeelsGoodMan, i hope your'e still working on those flag or banners for the races i have mentioned in the thread. (Just a Reminder)
Sorry I am having some problems calculating the extents of models I rescale with Retera's model studio. I am uploading an archive with some banners that may be useful here.
Do you have Murozond from the End Time dungeon? :)
Here you go; Murozond WoW Rip
Time for my races of Pandaria request!

In order: Hozen, Jinyu*, Sarouk, Pandaren Spirits, Virmen

*These races may need some added attachments to make them work logically but you do you
Here you go; Hozen WoW Rip (I'll do the others when I can be bothered to :p)

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks for taking my request FeelsGoodMan, it looks absolutely stunning in-game! Just what I need for my map. :D

Edit: Could you perhaps get me Norzdormu (in his Dragonform) and the Hourglass of Time (from the End Time dungeon) as well? Those are the last WoW models I need and would really be of use to me. :)

Attachments

• 4D63E409-8E5D-4033-A971-EC2A45617445.jpeg
    4D63E409-8E5D-4033-A971-EC2A45617445.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 319BC5E8-52AC-483A-8372-4357305BB5DD.jpeg
    319BC5E8-52AC-483A-8372-4357305BB5DD.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 8
Really nice post and gesture of you Feelsgoodman!

I'm always looking for more beasts for projects, and what i want the most is prehistoric wow rips.
So would you happen to have some/any of the following?:

Ravasaur/Raptor
Devilsaur
Diemetradon
Pterrordax
Crocolisk
Basilisk
Serpent (cobra)
Rhino
Mammoth
Ankylodon
Brutosaur
Direhorn
Skyscreamer
Sabertusk
Saurolisk
Sea Serpent
Rylak
Riverbeast

Ideally the hive should have every beast there is, but this would be our prehistoric catagory :) (could even add more to the list)

Level 3
If possible id love to see :

Lady Liadrin from wow and female blood knight.
Queen Azshara"s Naga form.
Yrel from Heroes of the storm. (her base skin)
Female Night elf Vengeance Metamorphis Model from WoW.
Dreadlord Jaina from Heroes of the storm.
Gronn and Magnaron Models from WoW. (would be really cool to have for a draenor/outland map)
And Valeera"s Demon hunter skin from Heroes of the storm.

Level 5
I'm kind of afraid to request but I guess this is just a request, can be approved or not.
The WOW Thalyssra model, Aisa Cloudsinger and the Lunarwing druids

Level 1
Hey man, would love to get my hands on Bronjahm if you´ve got him (boss from the Wrath days - Forge of Souls instance), with hopefully not too large of a file size.. (I think he has a new model in shadowlands)

You are a legend if you come through

Here is a pic of his ugly mug

wowscrnshot_030612_161547.jpeg

Rommel

Hosted Project: HoS
Level 19
Helloes, and thanks for your work!

By any chance, would it be possible to have some Aqir models converted? There are a lot of Nerubian ones but nobody seems to love their tendril-faced cousins.

Level 9
Everything cvc21 requested would help me greatly, but besides that, maybe some various Allied Race stuff? Void Elves, Lightforged, Vulpies, Nightborne, and the rest. I notice there are few to none of those around here.

Level 18
Considering we have the absolutely awesome Diablo HOTS pack is there any chance to get some of the alternate models uploaded too, like Lurkablo or Angel Diablo? Angel Diablo could make for an awesome Reverse AU or prequel map, and Lurkablo would be an awesome Naga boss!

Attachments

• Lurkablo.jpg
    Lurkablo.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Diablo Archangel.jpg
    Diablo Archangel.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 45
Level 8
Hi, love the All Races Base Models pack you shared.
If you're still doing model rip requests, would it be possible to get a similar pack with female characters of each race? Preferably with at least some clothing on. Needing these for an RPG map.

Status
Not open for further replies.