• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Model Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a map based on some of my WoW characters that I RP with. So, I'd like to request a WoW Voidwalker, Imp, Felguard, and Succubus model, as the Warcraft III versions just don't look as good.
I'd also like a Female Human Paladin,
Untitled2.jpg

A Female Human Priest,
Untitled3.jpg

And finally, a Male Worgen Warlock model.
(Sorry, no screenshot for this one.)
With the last three, could you perhaps make a model with low-level starter gear, and then a model with high-level tier-10-type armor?

Please & Thank You :grin:

Last edited:
Level 2
Please know that no one will make 'em if you don't woo 'em with a project. Any idiot can walk around and post in the Requests section, "I need this, Can you make that?". And if you really need the WoW models, rip it from the game or find it here http://xgm.ru/

I apologize for the inconvenience. Normally, I would get a test-project as an example, but, I can't even start my project until I get the models. However, I hadn't even considered ripping the models, I may try that.
Thanks.

P.S. Nice grammar. And, thanks for not being a douche too.

Level 2
Cryophoenix said:
-_-'
Just make sure the map is great... Looking forward to it...
And WoW exports are over 2MB+ so make sure you really compress it

Oh, yeah. I guess I could have mentioned that it was a campaign. :goblin_jawdrop: Soz. I'll do my best.

ColourCloud said:
heheheh good work

To be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about here. :vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.