• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Model Request Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just remove the War3imported stuff when you import it. The readme just refers you to a tutorial that allows you to use more than one skin on one model.

Good news everyone, I've been able to get back my World of Warcraft Discs, and i'm installing now.

This request shop is now open again!

Level 12
Crazynutter said:
Just remove the War3imported stuff when you import it. The readme just refers you to a tutorial that allows you to use more than one skin on one model.

Good news everyone, I've been able to get back my World of Warcraft Discs, and i'm installing now.

This request shop is now open again!

Yayz! Can you finish my request?:)

Level 4
Animation

You know the burrow animation for the sand worm well I can't make it stay burrowed any suggestions

Level 4
Model

Can you make some of these
Silithid Larva
Silithid Worker
Silithid Scarab

Silithid Sand Worm
Sandreaver
Silithid Light
Silithid Pill Bug
Silithid Egg Layer
Riding Silithid

Level 12
Crazynutter said:
Please do not request so many at once.

Edit :

Camel, I beleive the sword is bugged? And about the shoulder, you realise there will be one and a model with need to have their attachments made customly?

Yeah, all i want these models for is to geomerge them onto other models to make new units:) So there is no need for attachments.

Level 4
Man

Since you can't make all those silithids can you just make a Murloc and the Spider model converted from WOW

Level 5
asdf

I meant WoW models as in a list of models we can choose for you 2 extract. Like a list of the units that are in World of Warcraft.

Level 2
:) since the cat form isn't bugged for you, would you mind posting it? i got it down to 3 geosets, one being the cat, one being the eyes, and one being the hair thing on it's back (so there's no way i didn't take it out, maybe i took out something that makes it not glow through) but really, i've tried again and again, but i keep getting the eye glow, also if done, there is an animation where the cat stands still literally like a stone, if possible could this be removed?

only anims i need are:

(Stands)
Spell Slam (looks like attack)
Spell
(Attacks)
Move fast
Death

Welcome back, and thanks in advance if you can/will do it!

Level 9
can you export for me ALL gnoll models in WOW (i need more gnolls for my gnoll race in a map i am making...)
if they have spell animations DO NOT REMOVE THEM! i need the spell animations too!

Status
Not open for further replies.