• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post some of your requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm sorry guys, there's too many model requests, so I'm going to be delayed...
You can still request models here, but don't expect them to be done in a quickee.
You now also post skin requests...(They're easier to make -.-)

MY REQUEST RULES:

Models: CLOSED I'm sorry, right now I can only accept skin requests, as I am trying to figure out a way to convert high poly models in to .mdx...I shall only take skin requests right now.

I do not have 3ds max...I use Gmax. Don't post something that's impossible to make for warcraft here, and don't expect them so soon, and annoy me of them.
Since I am using Gmax, I have to start my models, from scratch. You cannot request Geo-Merges here, or vertex removals.

Skins:
I will not do skins on custom models on this site...
I cannot skin the Firelord, the Goblin Alchemist, and the Goblin Tinker...(If someone tells me how to get them, PM me.)

Okay, that's it for the rules...
-------------------

The other model requests will be done later. I'm focusing on ONE right now.

Level 5
mythological creatures maybe? ex:

cofc_minotaur.htm

a minotaur

Level 4
hey, could you make me a sweet lion model? like the tiger model on this site, but a lion. that would be cool.

thanks,

Dragonfox

Level 5
I'm doing the turtle rider first...=D
NOTE: I am not using the vertex modifier to merge the murloc, and the turtle together. I am making one out of scratch. Ooooh...=D

Blah...darthfett...that tauren is a minotaur...-.-
Oh well...

Level 2
Some models...

If you have a lot of spare time on your hands; could you make some missiles? I'm not asking for anything specific; but new fireballs and frost effects are great to have. Here's some suggestions:

-A watery Dragon-breath missile. Like a blue one of these: http://img224.exs.cx/img224/1295/blackdragonmissile8nl.jpg

-An impale spike which falls from the sky; like the
Blizzard or Rain of Fire missile.

-A decent looking fire/snow/acid/water/mudball; used for storm-bolt like spells.

-Some kind of pillar; a cone/tube shape which bursts up from the ground. A bit like FS; but a perfect cone. Maybe a few different ones...

-A water Cyclone; like a waterspout.

-Ash clouds (Fire based spells).

-Some more ribbon colours; like destroyer and necropolis.

-A ball of darkness; like a black firebolt.

I'm not demanding any of these; bit they're useful to all the community and can be used for a lot of different spells. They're also much smaller than normal models; so I'd assume easier to make. Good luck if you try any of these.

Level 5
Re: Some models...

Softmints said:
If you have a lot of spare time on your hands; could you make some missiles? I'm not asking for anything specific; but new fireballs and frost effects are great to have. Here's some suggestions:

-A watery Dragon-breath missile. Like a blue one of these: http://img224.exs.cx/img224/1295/blackdragonmissile8nl.jpg

-An impale spike which falls from the sky; like the
Blizzard or Rain of Fire missile.

-A decent looking fire/snow/acid/water/mudball; used for storm-bolt like spells.

-Some kind of pillar; a cone/tube shape which bursts up from the ground. A bit like FS; but a perfect cone. Maybe a few different ones...

-A water Cyclone; like a waterspout.

-Ash clouds (Fire based spells).

-Some more ribbon colours; like destroyer and necropolis.

-A ball of darkness; like a black firebolt.

I'm not demanding any of these; bit they're useful to all the community and can be used for a lot of different spells. They're also much smaller than normal models; so I'd assume easier to make. Good luck if you try any of these.

-.- I can't MAKE effects...with Gmax...at least I dunno how to...But...The pillar, I'll do...L.O.L...

Level 5
I really can't work on the weekdays...but I try to make time...well Daveman...I think that nemesis model doesn't seem TOO hard...
Hm...I'd probably get the murloc turtle rider by Sunday, then I'll get started on Daveman's...which is an easier request...

Level 2
Could you make a Dwarf Runemaster? He doesn't wear shirts, leaving exposed his muscles, with lots of painted runes. Oh, and he fights with his fists.

Please?

Level 5
Hmph...right now, I'm basically trying to figure out an EASY way to convert my models into Warcraft 3 .mdx files...-.- DexScript is a pain with high poly models...
If anyone here can solve my problem, PM me...
Just remember what I said...I cannot guarantee a complete, and perfect model for you, if you read what I said in my earlier post, before I edited it out, I'm only doing this in my free time.
If you guys think that you can request skins instead of models...that'd be better...

Level 2
Doh....not accepting models now :(

*Sigh*...well...would skinning the rifleman be a problem?

If you can, could you skin the rifleman to have a black bear and a teeny bit more wrinkles on his face to make him look a bit older? And maybe a gun that doesnt look so...cartoonish. I hope you've played WoW because it really is a challenge for me to define it >_<. And could you make the cape look green too please?

I wanted this model to be like Brahn (the model one) where you could switch between the axe and gun...but seeing as you cant model as of now it seems like this might have to wait...

Thanks in advance! Good luck with your model problem! :D

Level 2
Hmmmm. That Nemisis model interests me. And by looking at that picture I see a great oppritunity for a skin on a custon model I already have. I will do this for you and post a screen for you to see. If you like it you can hav eit, all I ask is that I recieve credit. Oh, BTW what atatck animations do you want it to have?

TTYL,

Drag0ntamer

Level 5
FrozenHope said:
Doh....not accepting models now :(

*Sigh*...well...would skinning the rifleman be a problem?

If you can, could you skin the rifleman to have a black bear and a teeny bit more wrinkles on his face to make him look a bit older? And maybe a gun that doesnt look so...cartoonish. I hope you've played WoW because it really is a challenge for me to define it >_<. And could you make the cape look green too please?

I wanted this model to be like Brahn (the model one) where you could switch between the axe and gun...but seeing as you cant model as of now it seems like this might have to wait...

Thanks in advance! Good luck with your model problem! :D

Hm...I don't get what you mean with..."A black bear on him"...Will you be able to give me a screenshot of this WoW rifleman? Or if you can give me a clearer description, I'll skin for ya.

Level 5
Ah, oh...thank you...:) I'm going to do it.
Hm...maybe I could skin a mountain king for you, with the same details as the rifleman, so you can have them switch between a rifle to an axe?

Level 2
*Gasp*
That...would...be....GREAT!!!
*Gives Dark Destroyer a cookie*

I love you! And I hope you dont rush. Perfection takes time ^^

Level 2
I tried an tried to get a Nemesis model to work after Vertex Editing it. And no matter what I do it does not meet the high standards I require of all my creations. I am sorry but unless someone can make a model for me I will not be able to do my magical skinning. I might have time to do it when I get 3ds Max but I have no clue when I can download... Er.. I mean "buy" it.

My sincere appologies,

Drag0ntamer

Level 5
I'm still trying to find out a way to convert .gmax files...
=/

Ah, Frozenhope, If add wrinkles to the skin, they won't really be noticable...just a reminder...

Level 2
Dark Destroyer said:
I'm still trying to find out a way to convert .gmax files...
=/

Ah, Frozenhope, If add wrinkles to the skin, they won't really be noticable...just a reminder...

Doh! Ah well, it'll still be perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.