• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] UI requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I`m making a FF7 almost complete remake, to some extent, but i lack the UIs for the game in itself, and i suck at making them, So i ask the hive for help! i can provide a screenshot of every screens i would need done and i have Skype or MSN to talk with whoever will want to help me, i shall provide credits in the game map and maybe future content (money can be offered if the job is really good and not halfcrapped :) )

sorry for the cluster of words, it's just the way i type :(

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I`m making a FF7 almost complete remake
The map will never be able to get published. Final Fantasy 7 is copyrighted to Square Enix and as Blizzard requires ownership of all uploaded content it would cause a infringment of international copyright.

You will eithor need to talk with Square Enix to work out a deal between them, you and Blizzard so as to allow the map to get published or you will have to start a different project completly (using no copyrighted resources).

I can garuntee you that without some form of proof that you have permission from Square Enix to make the map it will be removed from battlenet very quickly.

Anyway, the process of making frames should mostly be cutting out various border elements and then pasting them into the appropiate formats and then compiling the style. It would be best to have a 1:1 ratio image with the game itself so the borders are as accurate as possible. You might want to get someone to make enhanced borders though as SC2 is capable of a lot more than the PS1 so the orignal borders will likly look rather poor compared to what people expect.

Level 12
which is why i said to some extent, i might not be able to release the names and stuff, but im keeping a similar gameplay style :D

EDIT: basicaly, im taking the gameplay of FF7, and if allowed, the story too

Level 12
final-fantasy-7-menu-screen-cloud-barret-tifa.jpg

Similar to this, i simply suck at making those. there are a few dozen of similar menus to do, but thats just one of them and the most important

Status
Not open for further replies.