• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Spell Icon Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the name implies ... I am currently thinking about importing custom icons for all the hero spells.

Would be cool if people could give me a hand on this.

This is what I need:
I need custom icons for every hero spell.

These are the requirements:
1) the spells should have a matching style within the same class ... meaning that they should either all consist of one color (for example: all ranger spells are colored green) or have a uniform art style ... you know what I mean.
2) all icons must have a matching disabled button
3) icons should have a size of less or equal than 7 kb
4) passive spell icons should also include an active version (for vendor spells)
5) Please post a preview pic here with all of the icons (use a picture editor to cut them together)

You can either put up suggestions for one or more classes or all classes. Please don't post single icons here, only an entire hero set.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: We are still considering the change to custom icons ... please don't be upset if we don't use custom icons at all in the end ... icons take up a lot of map space.
If we have 20 spells for each base class, this equals up to 6*20*2*5=1200 kb of file siz +/- 150kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.