• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Universal spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was playing with my buddy and we came up with what I think are some pretty good ideas. What about universal spells that any class could get? like for example a spell that costs like 2000 gold or mana crystals only for these spells that all classes can use and the spell might do something like "Teleports player to last town entered" and give it like a 15min cooldown and must be channeled for like 5-10 seconds or something. By adding this universal spell it gives players the ability to move around the map faster if they desire to sacrifice a spell that could be beneficial for their class. There could also be other types of universal spells that players could buy that don't really effect the way you do damage or heal or anything just convenience spells.

Last edited:
Level 2
I was playing with my buddy and we came up with what I think are some pretty good ideas. What about universal spells that any class could get? like for example a spell that costs like 2000 gold or mana crystals only for these spells that all classes can use and the spell might do something like "Teleports player to last town entered" and give it like a 15min cooldown and must be channeled for like 5-10 seconds or something. By adding this universal spell it gives players the ability to move around the map faster if they desire to sacrifice a spell that could be beneficial for their class. There could also be other types of universal spells that players could buy that don't really effect the way you do damage or heal or anything just convenience spells.

Well, I think a Boot of travel is enough ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.