• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If Gaias would have a sixth base class ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Just to cool the discussion down a bit:
I think both an engineer class and (early non automatic) rifles fit the Gaias universe. It matches the style of the dwarven race perfectly (which in gaias lore, is more into steampunk). However ... about the turret issue, I think it would require a cool model to make it fit the mood... and I doubt there is something like that existing... and plus I don't think that adding another model just for a summonable unit is an option in terms of map size.
I'd rather go with something like a homunculus (for alchemists) or a golem for mechanics.

Level 9
hmmm, to be honest Mail and DPS as of now don't go well together, to make it successful in my opinion make the class strength based and a skill that decreases armor but increases your DPS output. A Double-edged sword class in a way. Gain DPS lose armor. Gain armor lose DPS. My newest idea would be an Apprentice.

Apprentice:
Backstory: The Apprentice's town was overrun with animals and everyone either fleed or got eaten, the Militia comes to the Mytargas area to find a cure so he can retake his town for his people. Following his mentor, but they got seperated from each other.

The apprentice itself is a novice enchanter, enchants enemies with harmful debuffs. While casting medium power spells. Along with vicious melee attacks, this is a very deadly warrior.

Statistics:
Main Attribute: Strength
Weapons: Swords, and Axes
Offhand: Enchantment Stones
Armor Type: Mail

Enchantment Stones:
Enchantment Stones are mystic stones that are used in enchanting weapons or armor. I imagine them as giving elemental damage on weapons and some of the later ones giving resistances spells that give the enemy negative resistance.

EXAMPLE: Stone of Flames(d3 item)
Spellpower +3
Strength +2
Health +35
Mana +20
Fire Damage 15-17 75%
Usuable: -20% Fire Resistance to target for 10 seconds. (15 second cooldown, 10 Mana)

Gaia's Retaliation Quest:
The Apprentice heres a rumor from colonel Brightblade that someone else from his hometown is in Mytargas. so you go to where Colonel last saw him and it turns out to be your "Mentor." (zweb can come up with the name for the mentor but I'll use mentor as a replaceable name) He sees that you helped the people here and requires one last task till you teaches you more. He sends you to a different plane to retreive the "Master Stone" a all-powerful Enchantment Stone that the "Mentor" needs to destroy so it dosn't fall farther into corruption. When you get to the plain it in my mind should be jsut a barren cave like place with a Shining stone in the back. You go up to it and it has an option "Take" but once you try to take it. It summons a powerful monster called "Corruption" which does aoe nukes at intervals of time similiar to the second fight in the Squires quest. Once it is summoned theres other stones in the room, say "Corruption" uses Nature's wrath, you would run to the green stone or w/e and get healed 100% of your health. otherwise its a simple one on one fight. Then once you defeat "Corruption" the stone itself is destroyed and you report back to the "Mentor". He astonished and tells you to report back to Colonel Brightblade. Then quest is done.

Class Advances:
1. Enchanter -> Focuses on spellpower and the enchantments. {Enchantment Stones}
2. Warock -> Focuses on strength and melee spellcasting. {Talismans}

Talismans: Talismans are stronger versions of Enchantment Stones, but do not allow the user to casts certain enchantments.

Skills:
Spell Blade: The user enchants its weapon and does (attackpower + spellpower) Magic Damage. 5 Mana. 8 Second Cooldown 7 Second Casting Time. [initial]

Toxic Strike: The user calls forth a toxic power from within dealing (attackpowerX1.5) initial damage and (spellpowerX1.5) poison damage over 12 seconds. 10 mana. 24 Second Cooldown [initial]

Ice Enchantment: The user enchants the enemy with a arctic effect, slowing the enemy's movement by 20% and attackspeed by 10% for 20 seconds. 7 Mana 10 second Cooldown. [250 Gold]

Poison Enchantment: The caster enchants the enemey's body with poison weakening its attackpower by 10% for 20 seconds. 8 Mana 10 Second Cooldown. [250 Gold]

Shadow Enchantment: The caster enchants the enemy with Shadows, causing the enemies spellpower to go decrease by 25% for 20 seconds. 13 Mana 20. Second Cooldown. [250 Gold]

Vicious Edge: The user stabs the target dealing (attackpowerX3) then slashes at the open wound with all its might dealing (strengthX3) damage. 40 Second Cooldown. [Dungeon Boss Drop]

Elemental Wraithe: All elemental damage is decreased by 50%. [World Boss drop] {passive}

Silence: Cancels and/or negates common spells being casted by the target. 20 mana. 15 second Cooldown. [1000 gold]

Enchanter: Uses enchantments and/or enhancments based on water and lightning.

Enchanter: Increases the Enchanter's Spellpower by 15% but halves armor and strength. [5000 Gold] {passive}

Water Enhancment: Gives the target (intelligenceX.25) water damage to their regular attacks for 20 seconds. Double damage on Fire-based enemies. 15 Mana. 30 second cooldown. [7000 gold and 2 mana cystals]

Lightning Enchantment: The caster enchants the target with Lightning causing a 15% chance that the enemey will spasm and miss an attack for 20 seconds. 12 Mana. 30 second cooldown. [High-level world boss drop]

Lightning Enhancment: The caster enhances the target with Lightning, increasing their damage by (intelligenceX.1), and a 2% chance to give the Lightning Enchantment debuff, lasts for 10 seconds. 16 Mana 30 second Cooldown. [D4 Boss Drop]

Warlock: The Warlock focuses on a frontline spellcaster fighting style useing shadow, poison, and fire.

Brutality: The Warlock is a brutal warrior and takes no reguard. Increases the Warlocks attackpower by 10% but halves armor. [5000 Gold] {passive}

Heated Metal: The user heats his weapon and slashes at the enemey ranks, dealing (attackpower+spellpowerX2) Fire damage in an arc in front of the user. 10 Mana. 40 Second Cooldown. 10 Second Casting Time.[7000 and 2 Mana Cystals]

Might of Shadows: For 30 Seconds, the user's attackpower is increased by (spellpowerX.3). 15 Mana. 65 second Cooldown.

Snake Blade: The Warlock's attacks now have a 10% chance to inflict (spellpowerX.5) Poison damage.

My Ideas:

well... I don't know how balanced it is, but basically Apprentice should be more like the enchanter, with debuffs and buffs but have some traits of the warlock. While warlock should be a frontline spellcaster with a good melee compacity. So, you can go either debuffer or dps, both wearing mail, but both sacrificing armor to be better at what their roles are, which in my opinion is a good trade off. Allows mail to actually be used. Some interesting builds would have to be involved to. Also, we should have some actual shadow or poison spells, it'd be kind of nice.

Level 17
This has probably already been suggested, but you could always just give each base a third path to follow...

... so yeah, that's my contribution for now, lol.

Level 1
Class> Warrior (Base Class, a dps or even an offtank)
Items: Mail, swords or axes of a hand
Spells: Use spells, based on anger (100 points), accomplished in battle. With this rage the warrior has the ability to use powerful spells with high damage in aoe or single target, keeping track for success in battle.

Update 1: Dark Knight (Update Class, one dps, debufer)
Items: Mail, swords or axes of a hand (with capacity enhancements blacks through spells or blacksmithing)
Spells: As a warrior, the dark knight spells through use of anger (130 or 150 points), but easier to get it, causing damage to black, based on strength or even intelligence and may also cause disturbances, thoughtlessness (stuns ) or debuffs, such as reduced defense.

Update 2: Light Fighter (Update Class, a support dps)
Items: Mail, one-handed swords or runes
Spells: Unlike the warrior, the Light Fighter, does not use anger to fight enemies, and yes, its sacred power to him, the Light Fighter can cast holy spells, dealing damage, or help their allies through small cures increases or attributes, such as defense, damage, hp regen. (among others).

I'm from Brazil, so sorry for my English.

Level 18
a class that uses mail but has this:
Base class can use all normal squire stuff with an exeption. instead of using a sword/axe + a shield he uses , a sword/axe + an offhand weapon or 2 sword/axes.
1) aura that reduces your enemies armor and yours.
2) pasive which reduces your armor more but gives you extra str + damage.
3) some other powers which do dps.

this way mail wouldn't make the class imbalanced since the armor you give to the class will be transformed into attack/str/ reduce your oponents armor.
----------------------
Second class special abilities:
1st second class which continues what the first class 2 weapons
but instead of being able to use 2 one hand weapons he can use 2 double hand weapons.
(second class ability which let's you use 2 double hand weapons.)
--------------------
this other second class changes instead of using 2 double hand weapons he can use a
double hand weapon + a shield.
but what he gets is that for every point of armor he has left after his armor reducing pasives he gets 0.5 extra damage.

Level 5
352z5c.jpg

Level 10
gaias

well you need a character that uses mail and magic
you can do a battlemage that uses ellemental attacks with his weapons...

enchanter ----> shaman more magic... (elemental damage... summon...support magic)
----> Saint more tanker... (only elemental damage and tanker skills)

Level 1
Class Gaias ORPG

Basic Class> Warrior (Strength) Name> Lian
>>> A strong fighter, using heavy armor and swords, to cause great damage on their enemies, sparking anger that grant it allows powerful blows.

Items
Swords or Axes (One Hand)
Heavy Armor (Mail)
Essentials Dark (Damage) Holy (Defense)

Spells (has 100 of anger. 5 per second in battle. Attack carried out by 2)
Strike Furious (dark)
Cost: 15 Anger CD: 12 sec
> Cause great damage on the enemy (1.5x Atk Power) and open wounds that do bleed the target causing damage by 4 seconds (0.75 Atk Power)

Deadly Attacks (dark)
Cost: 20 Anger CD: 1 min 20 sec
> Increases your damage significantly (0.50 Str) but decreases defense by 10% and cancels any defense bonuses granted by spells. Lasts 30 seconds

Prayer Antepaçados (holy)
Cost: 40 Anger CD: 4 min
> Increases your defense (0.15 Str), but cancels any damage bonus achieved by spells. Lasts 2 minutes

Strike Limpid (holy)
Cost: 25 Anger CD: 25 sec
> Cause holy damage to a target (1.75 Atk Power) and healing 30% the damage caused.

Secondary Class> Black Knight (Force) Name> Dark Limade
>>> In war or peace, the Black Knights are always greatly feared because they are cruel and not to fear nothing or nobody.

Items
Heavy Armor (Mail)
Essentials Dark (Damage)

Spells (have 130 rage. 7 per second in battle. Attack made by 3)
Strengthening the Dark (dark)
Cost: 0 Anger CD: Passive
> Increase by 20% the final damage of black magics.

Corruption (dark)
Cost: 35 Anger CD: 35 sec
> Cause a powerful blow that causes black (4x Atk Power) damage and decreases defense by 35% reached the target for 6 seconds.

Mighty Blow (dark)
Cost: 30 Anger CD: 30 sec
> Cause damage of (2.5 Atk Power) on the selected target.

Disintegrate (dark)
Cost: 50 Anger CD: 40 sec
> From one extreme to Caveliro Black power, allowing it to disintegrate a target of 10% or less of life.

Secondary Class> Holy Warrior (Strength) Name> Espiliam roler

Items
Heavy Armor (Mail)
Essentials Holy (Defense)

Spells (have 130 rage. 7 per second in battle. Attack made by 3)
Holy Concentration (holy)
Cost: 0 Anger CD: Passive
> Enhances the abilities sacred, increased by 15% and the final damage by 15% healing received by them.

Intervention of the Gods (holy)
Cost: 20 Anger CD: 32 sec
> Cause a holy (3x Atk Power or Int) and increases its defense in the 3% damage for 2 seconds

Divine Blessing (holy)
Cost: 20 Anger CD: 40 sec
> Enchants your weapon with holy power, being added 20% damage for 15 seconds.

Holy Spirits (holy)
Cost: 25 Anger CD: 1 min
> Summons holy spirits that cause 20% of its damage to the target attacked. And this damage as life returns to his master. Lasts 10 seconds

Last edited:
Level 5
Class Gaias ORPG

Basic Class> Warrior (Strength) Name> Lian
>>> A strong fighter, using heavy armor and swords, to cause great damage on their enemies, sparking anger that it permete disferir powerful blows.

permite desferir = allows him, google translator doesn't correct your native language spelling mistakes, and it also makes your english a pain to read.

Level 1
Sorry for my English, but I found an interesting idea and posted!

I found a good class, what is interesting is that you can choose between "good" and "evil" with the two different roles, one with more damage and debuffs and the other being an off-tank and support.

Level 5
This 'Mail' Class user should have healing magics if you want to make it SO balanced, we have a cloth healer a leather healer, so we need a mail.... how about a class like a paladin? (although a crusader does remind me of that class).

Or maybe a shaman? but that will mean the druid totem is used on the wrong class lol, well you know what i mean ^^

Level 6
tauren could be good 6. class too

first normal tauren then Spirit Walker / Tauren Chieftain
can use only maces(tauren) / staffes or relict or daggers (spiritwalker) / Axes+Maces(Chieftain) but can wear every armor type maybe
(or cloth+leather and leather+mail)

v
tauren.gif
v
chieftain.gif
spiritwalker.gif

or Troll Headhunter?
v
headhunter.gif
v
berserker.gif
witchdoctor.gif
batrider.gif

or Orc?
v
grunt.gif
v
wolfrider.gif
shaman.gif

or a elemental class?

Lavaspawn / Fire Elemental splits to Phoenix and Firelord
v
LavaSpawn.JPG
v
firelord.gif
phoenix.gif

Winged Units?
hawk.gif
owlscout.gif
hippogryph.gif

Kung Fu Pandaren
stormpanda.gif
earthpanda.gif
firepanda.gif

without a skin: Puppeteer / Puppetmaster

Last edited:
Level 9
First off, TWEAK TIME. Secondly, a more "Battlemage" idea.

Nomad:
All his/her life (Zweb can decide) he/she has been roaming the different countries learning different styles of combat, but he/she has favored the infamous curses, which feeds off mainly the might of mind and partly off the body. His/her entire tribe was whipped out by the plague and comes to find a cure so others don't have to suffer like he/she has.

Weapons: Spears
Armor: Mail
Class Specific: Beaded Jewelry, reminds him/her of the dead tribe and gives him/her a reason to fight.
Class Changes: Dragoon or Crusebearer

I choose spears because A. dosnt exist, I know that it would be harder work for zweb, but I don't see the other weapons really fitting these classes.

Dragoon: Continues the Nomads damage/off-tanking role and continues to use Beaded Jewelry. Will get an added boost to Strength and Agility.
or
Cursebearer: Continues the debuffer role of the Nomad and uses Cursemarks which help with Curses. Will get a boost to Strength and Intelligence.

Skills:
Northern Acid: The user summons an acid that eats at the enemy for (Attackpower+spellpowerX1.5) poison damage over 5 seconds but gives the enemy an immunity to the acid for 10 seconds afterwards. 10 Second Cooldown (initial)

Howl of Pain: (curse) Curses the enemy with a roar of anguish and anger that makes the enemy feel the mental pain of the caster decreasing their attack speed by 5% for 10 seconds. 20 Second Cooldown (initial)

Mark of the West: (curse) Decreases enemies armor by (spellpowerX.2+strengthX.1). Lasts for 10 seconds, with a 20 second cooldown. 250 gold.

Eastern Silence: (curse) The user speaks in a whisper that silences the target for 5 seconds, making them unable to cast spells. However, the enemy cannot be re-silenced for another 20 seconds. 10 second Cooldown. 250 gold.

Blunt Strike: Hits the enemey instantly over the head with your spear dealing (attackpowerX.5) Physical damage and gives the enemy an added 10% to miss on an attack for 15 seconds. 20 second cooldown 250 gold.

No Remorse: When active, Attackspeed is increased by 15% but halves Armor. (toggle) 1000 gold.

Southern Charm: Decreases aggro produced by 10% for the next 30 seconds. 60 second cooldown. World Boss Drop

Tribal Wrath: Enchants the caster's weapon with magic then smites the target for (attackpowerX2+spellpower) magic damage depleteing the target of all its mana for 5 seconds, but after the 5 seconds the target regains all lost mana. 100 second cooldown. Dungeon Boss Drop.

Dragoon:
Spear Wall: When useing a Spear, Evasion is increased by 8% and a 5% to all resistances. (passive) 5000 gold.

Might: Gives the user 30% Critical Hit Damage and 5% Critical Hit Chance for 20 seconds. Cooldown 55 seconds. 7000 and 2 Mana Crystals

Powerful Sweep: The user slashes out with their weapon, with as much power as they can muster, hitting enemies in a 100 wide and 200 long Area of Effect infront of the user for (AttackpowerX2+agility) physical damage. 25 second cooldown D4 boss drop

Unyielding Spirit: If the user falls below 50 health, the user regenerates 25% of the user's total Health. But the user takes 10% more damage and produces 30% more aggro for 10 seconds. Southern Charm cannot be activated during the duration. Only Resets once you exit Combat. (toggle) High-Level World Boss Drop.

Cursebearer:
Curser: Increases duration of all curses by (spellpowerX.2) seconds. (Passive) 5000 gold.

Marked for Death: (curse) The target cannot be healed and takes Magic damage equal to (damagedealtX[spellpowerX.01]) for 25 seconds. 40 second cooldown. 7000 and 2 Mana cystals

Overloaded: (curse) The target receives a 10% increase to Attackpower, but takes 10% more damage for 20 seconds. Cooldown 35 seconds. D4 Boss drop

Forbidden Curse: (curse) Immbolizes the target for 10 seconds, dealing (spellpowerX.2) Magic damage every second. 40 second cooldown. High level World Boss Drop. (immoblization dosn't work on bosses)

My added notes

1. Marked for Death would work like: Enemey gets the "Marked for Death" debuff and the enemey hits 100, and the caster of Marked for Death has 50 spellpower the enemey would take 50 damage.

2. Unyeilding Sprit: In most situations It would probably be easier to die and have the Bishop revive you, but if its an emergency it would be simple to pop this on and hopefully live, but if oyu have 51 health (wouldn;t go off) and you get hit for a 51+ it still wont activate. Also, it will only work once per battle.

Apprentice:
Backstory: The Apprentice's town was overrun with animals and everyone either fleed or got eaten, the Militia comes to the Mytargas area to find a cure so he can retake his town for his people. Following his mentor, but they got seperated from each other right before they entered the region.

The apprentice itself is a novice Enchanter. Enchanters are spellcasters that cant manage to physically create spells but rather imbue already existing objects so they become stronger or weaker depdning ont he purpose. Or they use objects as a medium to cast their spells, like to heal the wounded.

Statistics:
Weapons: Swords, and Axes
Offhand: Enchantment Stones

Cyrstal Shards:
Crystal Shards are mystic stones that are used in enchanting weapons or armor. I imagine them as giving elemental damage on weapons and some of the later ones giving resistances spells that give the enemy negative resistance.

EXAMPLE: Stone of Flames(d3 item)
Spellpower +3
Strength +2
Health +35
Mana +20
Fire Damage 15-17 75%
Usuable: -20% Fire Resistance to target for 10 seconds. (15 second cooldown, 10 Mana)

Gaia's Retaliation Quest:
The Apprentice heres a rumor from colonel Brightblade that someone else from his hometown is in Mytargas. so you go to where Colonel last saw him and it turns out to be your "Mentor." (zweb can come up with the name for the mentor but I'll use mentor as a replaceable name) He sees that you helped the people here and requires one last task till you teaches you more. He sends you to a different plane to retreive the Master Cystal, an all-powerful Cystal Shard that the "Mentor" needs to destroy so it dosn't fall farther into corruption. When you get to the plain it in my mind should be just a barren cave like place with a Shining stone in the back. You go up to it and it has an option "Take" but once you try to take it. It summons a powerful monster called "Corruption" which does aoe nukes at intervals of time similiar to the second fight in the Squires quest. Once it is summoned theres other stones in the room, say "Corruption" uses Nature's wrath, you would run to the green stone or w/e and get healed 100% of your health. otherwise its a simple one on one fight. Then once you defeat "Corruption" the stone itself is destroyed and you report back to the "Mentor". He is astonished and tells you to report back to Colonel Brightblade. Then quest is done.

Class Advances:
1. Warlock -> Focuses on an offensive fighting style. {Enchantment Stones}
2. Paladin -> Focuses on a defensive magic tree. {Talismans}

Talismans: Talismans Cyrstal Shrards whos powers are for healing the wounded and curing the sick.

Skills:
Spell Blade: The user enchants its weapon and does (attackpower + spellpowerX2) Magic Damage. 5 Mana. 9 Second Cooldown 3 Second Casting Time. Range: Melee [initial]

Regenerative Touch: The user enchants its weapon with healing magics and lightly touches an ally, instantly healing them for (spellpowerX4). 7 Mana. 5 Second Cooldown. Range: Melee[initial]

Ice Enchantment: The user enchants the enemy with a arctic effect, slowing the enemy's Movementspeed by 20% and Attackspeed by 10% for 20 seconds. 6 Mana 10 second Cooldown. Range: 400[250 Gold]

Flame Enchantment: The caster enchants the enemey's body with Fire, burning it, dealing (SpellpowerX3) Fire damage over 10 seconds. 8 Mana 10 Second Cooldown. Range: 375[250 Gold]

Holy Enchantment: The caster enchants the enemy with Divine powers, causing the enemies spellpower to decrease by 25% for 15 seconds. 13 Mana. 20 Second Cooldown. Range: 400[250 Gold]

Arcane Strike: The user stabs the target dealing (AttackpowerX2) then enchants its weapon and slashing again dealing (intelligenceX4) Magic damage. 40 Second Cooldown. Range: Melee[Dungeon Boss Drop]

Elemental Sentinal: All allied forces Armor is increased by (StrengthX0.1) and Spellpower by (IntelligenceX0.1). [World Boss drop] {900aoe aura}

Silence: Cancels and/or negates common spells being casted by the target. 20 mana. 20 second Cooldown. Range: 300[1000 gold]

Enchanter: The Enchanter uses enchantments to destroy and debuff enemies on the frontlines.

Shadow Enchantment: The user veils the enemies vision in shadows increasing its chance to miss by (SpellpowerX.15)%. Range: 400[5000 Gold]

Lightning Blade: The Enchanter's weapon is permantly enchanted with lightning dealing (SpellpowerX0.2) bonus Lightning damage. [7000 gold and 2 mana cystals]

Intensive Combo: Every successful melee attack done increases attackpower by (IntelligenceX0.1) but Spellpower is decrease by (intelligenceX0.2). Resets after 5 sucessful melee attacks. {toggle} [High-level world boss drop]

Magic Burst: The user lets out a burst of pure Magic dealing (SpellpowerX3) Magic damage to all nearby enemies. Range: 300 Aoe around the caster [D4 Boss Drop]

Paladin: The Paladin is an Enchanter that uses its powers to heal and to cure.

Holy Barrier: The caster creates a barrier that absorbs all incomming damage equal to (SpellpowerX3+Intelligence) to the targeted unit. However, the unit has the "Weakened Soul" debuff for 30 seconds. Lasts for 30 Seconds if not broken. 10 Mana 7 second cooldown. Range: Melee [5000 Gold]

Angelic Strength: The Paladin's Spellpower is increased by (StrengthX.75) but Intelligence decreases by (Strength). {passive} [7000 Gold and 2 Mana Cystals]

Heavenly Blessing: The caster prays to the heavens to heal the target for (Strength+SpellpowerX2) and regenerate their Mana by (Strength). 5 Second Casting time. 20 Second Cooldown. 20 Mana. Cannot Target self. Range: 300[High-Level Boss Drop]

Unyeilding Mana: The caster uses (MaximumManaX.25) to regenerate the targets mana by (0.15Caster'sMaximumMana). 120 Second Cooldown 10 Second Casting Time Range: 500[D4 Boss Drop]

Last edited:
Level 6
Gaia's Retaliation Class Suggestion

Seeker Classes

{Image}

The Seeker is the basic melee and Area-of-Effect class of Gaia's. Knocking away swarms of enemies, seemingly effortlessly, he is a welcome addition in any venturing group.

Seeker Background & Lore:
To be completed

Stats:
Strength: 3.5 + 0.5
Agility: 2.5 + 0.2
Intelligence: 2.5 + 0.4

HP/Mana: 80/50
Base Attack Damage: 5-7
Base Attack Speed: Slow
Base Attack Range: Melee

Equipment:
Weapons: Axes, Hammers, Two-Handed weapons
Misc: Effigies

skill-0.jpg

Skills:
Skull Smash, Wide Swing, Groundbreaking, Heavyhanded, Rum Splash, Flashbang, Dwarven Marking, Dwarven Toss

Skull Smash - Starting Skill - Deals 1.5x Attack Power to a target, and causes 1.5x more Threat than normal.
Wide Swing - Starting Skill - Swings in a circle, knocking away all targets from the user.
Groundbreaking - 250 Gold - Smashes the ground in front of the user, dealing damage and stunning everything.
Heavyhanded - 250 Gold - Passive. Deals Area damage on 20% of attacks.
Rum Splash - 250 Gold - Splashes liquor on the area, slowing enemies for 6 seconds and reducing Fire resistance.
Flashbang - 1000 Gold - Blinds all nearby enemies for an 8 second duration.
Dwarven Marking - Outworld Scroll - Marks the target for 15 seconds, keeping them visible and increasing damage dealt to them by 10% for this duration. Bonus Threat for the Seeker.
Dwarven Toss - Dungeon Scroll - Tosses the target away, dealing damage to it and enemies at the landing point.

skill-0.jpg
Skull Smash (Q): 0 Mana. Instant melee attack, striking the target with immense force, dealing Attack Power x 1.5 physical damage. Causes 50% bonus threat.
Other notes: 13s Cooldown.
Creator's notes: A basic damage skill, helping to get some extra Aggro from the target while you deal a little bit more damage. No stun effect.

swing.jpg
Wide Swing (W): 5 Mana. The hero swings his weapon in a wide, circular arc, knocking away all nearby targets.
Other notes: 20s Cooldown. 0.1s stun, and deals no damage. Knocks all enemies within melee range 200 units directly away from you.
Creator's notes: A basic interruption skill, creating a mini-stun to stop channelling, and helping you escape from overwhelming swarms. With any AoE hero it's vital to have some kind of Crowd Control or position-altering skill, or else you'll simply fall to the swarms.

skill-0.gif
Groundbreaking (E): 4 Mana. Striking the ground before them with immense force, all foes in front of the hero are stunned for 1 second and suffer Strength physical damage.
Other notes: 16s Cooldown. Affects a 200 AoE, 35 degree arc in front of the user.
Creator's notes: An AoE damage skill, with appropriately lengthy cooldown and some Mana requirements. Not a huge AoE, but enough that, if you're tanking, your foes should be grouped up to feel it. The hotkey would have been A, but a targetted ability needs to be A and R to prevent issues (ala Bishop and Druid).

thunderclap.jpg
Heavyhanded (-): Passive. On 20% of the hero's regular attacks, he will deal Strength x 0.5 damage to all enemies in a 150 area around him.
Other notes: 0s Cooldown.
Creator's notes: A passive AoE skill that assists the user in building some AoE threat with his regular attacks. Since most of the Seeker's skills are lengthy cooldowns, he will have lots of opportunity to attack normally, and help generate this damage.

skill-1.gif
Rum Splash (A): 0 Mana. Splashes rum on an area, slowing the attack and move-speeds of enemies for 8 seconds. Increases fire damage by 20%.
Other notes: 30s Cooldown. 400 cast range, 400 diameter area of effect. Slows movespeed by 30%, and attackspeed by 15%.
Creator's notes: Playing to the dwarven love of rum, this synergizes with the Alchemist's skills, and helps out Magicians and Rangers. Relatively minor debuff, all told, but cooldown based moreso than Mana-based.

skill-2.gif
Flashbang (D): 10 Mana. The hero throws a dwarven explosive into the air, which detonates a second later, blinding all enemies in the area, causing them to miss 60% of their attacks for 10 seconds (20% for bosses). Creates a small amount of threat.
Other notes: 60s Cooldown. Detonates 1s after casting, affecting a 1000 diameter area around the user. Does not affect spell accuracy.
Creator's notes: A minor debuff that stacks with evasion, helping the party survive groups of enemies, or even single combat with bosses. Mana costly, however, and with a lengthy cooldown, to keep it balanced.

divineshield.gif
Dwarven Marking (R): 6 Mana. Marks the target with a Dwarven elixer, causing them to take 10% bonus damage from all sources, and preventing them from hiding successfully for 15 seconds. Creates a small amount of threat.
Other notes: 45s Cooldown. 500 cast range.
Creator's notes: Essentially a Faerie Fire skill, 'Marking' the target for all allies to see, and announcing that they should be the foe defeated first.

skill-1.jpg
Dwarven Toss (S): 15 Mana. Tosses the closest enemy to the targetted area, dealing Strength x 4 damage to the enemy, and Strength x 2 damage to everything close to the landing.
Other notes: 60s Cooldown. Enemy must be within 150 range of the user. 350 cast range, and damages targets in a 250 Area around the landing spot. Bosses cannot be tossed.
Creator's notes: Using the dwarf's renowned strength, the nearest available (non-boss) enemy gets tossed. The point of this is to toss a straggler enemy into the fray, dealing damage to everything within and jumpstarting your AoE tanking and other skills. You can toss minions onto bosses, but cannot toss bosses around. You CAN damage allies with this skill (this can be changed if you disagree).

Gunner

The Gunner is a powerful, technology-wielding class, courtesy of his Dwarven upbringing.

Gunner Background & Lore:
To be completed

Stats:
Agility: 2.5 + 0.5
Intelligence: 2.5 + 0.6

HP/Mana: 110/80
Base Attack Damage: 17-19

Equipment:
Weapons: Axes, Hammers
Misc: Guns

upgraderifles.gif

Skills:
Reload, Headshot, Shrapnel Shot, Debilitating Shot

Reload - 5000 Gold - Switches the user to ranged-mode for 4 shots, granting bonus damage and skills.
Headshot - 7000 Gold & 2 MC - While attacking at range, the user may passively deal bonus damage and stun the foe.
Shrapnel Shot - 1.2 Skill - Fires an exploding round that sends shrapnel into many opponents.
Debilitating Shot - 1.2 Skill - Shoots the target in a vital point, grossly limiting their movements for a time.

blackgunpowder.gif
Reload (F): 3 Mana. Switches the hero to Ranged-mode for 4 attacks, or 15 seconds. Adds Agility bonus physical damage to attacks in this mode.
Other notes: 10s Cooldown. 1s Cast-time. Gives 500 range. Requires Gun.
Creator's notes: The basic and essential Gunner skill, representing reloading the gun. Adds some damage along with the range, and a smart player will use this early, since the duration is longer than the cooldown. It can become Mana-draining if used excessively, though. Opens up the other skills.

skill-2.gif
Headshot (-): Passive. While in Ranged-mode, 20% of the hero's attacks may stun the target, and deal a bonus Agility x 1.5 physical damage.
Other notes: 0s Cooldown. 0.5s stun. Requires Gun. Requires Ranged-mode.
Creator's notes: Essentially replacing the AoE passive of the Seeker, and helping focus the user on Agility for a ranged hero, when in Ranged-mode.

skill-0.gif
Shrapnel Shot (Z): 10 Mana. Fires an explosive round at the target, dealing Attack Power x 3 physical damage to the target, and Attack Power x 1.5 physical damage to nearby enemies.
Other notes: 20s Cooldown. Requires Gun. Requires Ranged-mode.
Creator's notes: Targeting is essentially like a Hunter's Multishot, but based on the facing of the hero with the position of the target.

skill-0.jpg
Debilitating Shot (X): 15 Mana. Shoots the target in a vital point, reducing their Attack Speed by 90% and their Move Speed by 100%. The target will regain their movement after a short period.
Other notes: 60s Cooldown. Enemy recovers over 6 seconds (15% Attack Speed and 17% Move Speed per second). Bosses recover over 3 seconds (30% Attack Speed and 33% Move Speed per second). Requires Gun. Requires Ranged-mode.
Creator's notes: A shot into a weak-spot that cripples the target for a few seconds, essentially preventing them from acting as they slowly recover. Can be used on bosses, but with a limited effect. A good means to keep oncoming bosses or targets at a distance.

Alchemist

The Alchemist is a melee damage class that specializes in debuffing the enemy, helping to weaken them for the entire party.

Alchemist Background & Lore:
To be completed

Stats:
Strength: 3.5 + 0.7
Agility: 2.5 + 0.2
Intelligence: 2.5 + 0.7

HP/Mana: 120/100
Base Attack Damage: 21-23

Equipment:
Weapons: Axes, Hammers, Two-Handed weapons
Misc: Effigies

skill-1.jpg

Skills:
Corrosive Concoction, Blue Phoenixfire, Tanglevine Potion, Dementing Brew

Corrosive Concoction - 5000 Gold - Throws an acidic brew on the target, damaging them and reducing armor over time.
Blue Phoenixfire - 7000 Gold & 2 MC - Unleashes a flaming concoction that damages enemies within it and reduces Attack Power.
Tanglevine Potion - 1.2 Skill - Grows numerous vines in the area that bind up enemies.
Dementing Brew - 1.2 Skill - A potion that drives the target insane, causing them to turn on their own allies in a frenzy.

skill-0.jpg
Corrosive Concoction (F): 8 Mana. Throws a vial at the target, dealing Intelligence x 2 poison damage, and decreasing their armor over time. Lasts 20 seconds.
Other notes: 45s Cooldown. Reduces armor by -1 every second for 10 seconds, and remains in effect for the full 20. Cannot reduce armor below 1.
Creator's notes: An armor debuff, coupled with some Int-based poison damage (smarter Alchemists make better potions), that mimics acid eating away at your defences.

skill-0.bmp
Blue Phoenixfire (C): 20 Mana. Throws a vial at the ground, causing a ring of blue fire to erupt from it, burning enemies for Intelligence x 0.5 fire damage every second, and reducing their Attack Power by 4% every second. Lasts 12 seconds.
Other notes: 60s Cooldown. 600 Area around the user. The effect and damage ends for any enemy if they leave the fire, but will restart if they return.
Creator's notes: A mythical blue fire that scorches an enemy into submission, both in damage and Attack Power debuff. The long cooldown, the Int-multiplier (rather than SP), and the high Mana cost prevent it from completely outstripping Incinerate, but its purpose is inherently different, anyway.

skill-4.jpg
Tanglevine Potion (Z): 12 Mana. Throws a vial at the ground, creating vines that spring up and immobilize all nearby enemies for 5 seconds.
Other notes: 45s Cooldown. 800 Area around the user. Prevents enemy movement, but does not stun or interrupt them.
Creator's notes: A movement-disable which affects numerous targets. Synergizes well with Phoenixfire, is helpful for setting up threat and area attacks (see T1 skills), and a group saver.

skill-0.jpg
Dementing Brew (X): 20 Mana. Throws a vial at the target, overwhelming their senses and causing them to turn on their own allies for 20 seconds. Removes all threat for the target.
Other notes: 90s Cooldown. Target will attack its former allies, generating threat based on who damages it. Can still be damaged and generate threat against the user or his allies. Does not work on bosses.
Creator's notes: An ultimate "mad brew", causing the enemy to turn on its teammates. Can be used as a threat-reset, of sorts, as you will likely still want to kill the thing, but works better if it assists you in taking down its former partners.

Last edited:
Level 9
A. Nice idea, idk if it differs from your old one but it seems to have more utility.
B. Looks SOOO proffesional 9closest mine got was coloring the elements of spells)
C. Fits an aoe role very nicely good job on it, looks really good.

Level 6
Thanks IHaz. I cleaned up my old submission to take out a lot of the "deals minor dmg too" effects, and overall it meshes well with the other classes (mail user, dwarf, focuses on AoE [something needed], and it has skills from T1 that synergize with T2 well [either Phoenixfire/Rum, or Toss to get an enemy away from you + ranged attacks]).

I think this one is actually viable :-D Let's hope Zwieb likes it.

Level 18
Thanks IHaz. I cleaned up my old submission to take out a lot of the "deals minor dmg too" effects, and overall it meshes well with the other classes (mail user, dwarf, focuses on AoE [something needed], and it has skills from T1 that synergize with T2 well [either Phoenixfire/Rum, or Toss to get an enemy away from you + ranged attacks]).

I think this one is actually viable :-D Let's hope Zwieb likes it.

yeah your suggestion looks cool but 1 , it's not original and 2 first one is the same as squire/berserker but uses a dwarven model and second one,
is same as hunter but uses a dwarven model..

Level 10
hero

well uses a tauren rpg model that have here in hive
in my orpg i used him ^^
with that you can make a hero that way

enchanter ---> STR(meele) based hero/ elemental spells (earth/wind/nature) like etangle roots and moon fire or wind etc... uses mail armor and uses staffs or maces...

the 2° job ---->STR(meele) Warseeker the way pure have magic meele magics like earth hammer or something like that and skill that can help to tank like earth shield... uses dual hands or staffs or one hand maces (a good dealler and tanker) (uses some of the zerke equips)

---->STR(meele) shaman full magic uses buffs to suport and deals damage and can summon ellementals (if you have a stone of wind an elemental of wind if you got a stone of water elemental of water...) have mail armor and can help to tank and deal damage he can use idolon (idolon of water = elemental water ) and uses staff or one hand maces and idolons (can use some of the crusaders equips)

Level 6
yeah your suggestion looks cool but 1 , it's not original and 2 first one is the same as squire/berserker but uses a dwarven model and second one,
is same as hunter but uses a dwarven model..

1) AoE melee class is not in Gaia's. So, it fills a different niche.

2) It's not the same as the Squire.

3) A melee class that gets limited ranged attacks? Yeah, that's exactly like a hunter. In fact, they both wear mail armor and have passive abilities to stun, to-... Oh wait, they don't.

Level 8
Maybe lets focus about something way different than other classes?

Cos 95% suggestions is about same play style hero as we have now.

Level 18
3) A melee class that gets limited ranged attacks? Yeah, that's exactly like a hunter. In fact, they both wear mail armor and have passive abilities to stun, to-... Oh wait, they don't.

oh sorry you're suggesting a class that is 2 op for everything, for normal creeps it does a lot of damage , it uses instead of medium armor , Heavy armor which is way more op for ranged classes , a pasive that stuns and stops castings .. yeah suree

Level 10
you need a shapeshifter or a magic/tanker
with meele attack and uses mail...
with STR base so in the 2° class can change to INT and STR
my idea is the shaman from world of warcraft if you understand... he have 2 forms that you can have a dps tanker meele (with elemental buffs for his weapons) or a magic dealler ranged (that uses elemental for attacks)

so a shaman is a good choice ^^
elemental magic like nature/wind/water/earth/fire/moon (summon's/ etangle's/ bolt's)
and using elemental magic it can improve armor and deal damage
so a hero that have elemental spells but can be a mage or a tanker

Level 6
oh sorry you're suggesting a class that is 2 op for everything, for normal creeps it does a lot of damage , it uses instead of medium armor , Heavy armor which is way more op for ranged classes , a pasive that stuns and stops castings .. yeah suree

Better idea, go learn the game mechanics, then learn how to type/write properly (spellcheck is your friend, but even German uses the same basic grammatical rules), then you can come back and discuss it.

After actually reading the suggestion, anyway. AND comparing to existing (and upcoming 1.2) skills and material.

Level 5
you need a shapeshifter or a magic/tanker
with meele attack and uses mail...
with STR base so in the 2° class can change to INT and STR
my idea is the shaman from world of warcraft if you understand... he have 2 forms that you can have a dps tanker meele (with elemental buffs for his weapons) or a magic dealler ranged (that uses elemental for attacks)

so a shaman is a good choice ^^
elemental magic like nature/wind/water/earth/fire/moon (summon's/ etangle's/ bolt's)
and using elemental magic it can improve armor and deal damage
so a hero that have elemental spells but can be a mage or a tanker

lol its funny how everyone ignores me! i said the shaman style class should be the 6th base class, a hero that uses mail, attacks with melee, but with a few ranged abilites (not as a normal attack e.g fireball)

i will think of skills and all of that but im not good at balancing + everyone should know what a shaman will be like...right....right? :eekani:

Level 9
Hmmm well, yes it'd be really sweet to have something like a shaman, melee spellcaster mainly. Possibly focusing around fire, magic, and poison elements.... gets me thinking, yah yah probably sick of me posting ideas, and blah blah, LanderZ's will always look much more professional yadda yadda same stuff over and over again, I get it, its how I roll though.

Level 9
An order of Shaman have come to Mytargas to help agaisnt the plague and hopefully find a cure to heal the sick in their tribe, hopeing to have a better chance they send a young, intelligent and strong willed Novice of their order tot he northern reaches of Ankhmaron. Hopething that the Novice will learn more about magic and the people around here to help with fighting the plague.

Novice

The Novice is a young Shaman, still needing to do his Ritual to become a full Shaman or a Keeper, depending on the path he so wishes to choose. Mainly focusing on melee combat with short to medium ranged spells, based off of the main Shamanistic elements: Fire, Nature, Lightning and Moon. Nature is called by locals Poison, and Moon is more specifically Magic.

Base Stats: Novice
Off-Hand: Talismans
Weapons: Swords
Strength: 4+.5
Agility: 4+.6
Intelligence: 4.5+.5
Health: 80
Mana: 60
Tier Two Classes
Shaman: The Shaman specializes in spellcasting and useing its knowledge of the wilds to defeat its foe with powerful toxins, and the power of storms.

Keeper: The Keeper specializes in fighting next to its brothers and sisters on the frontlines, giving enhancments and communing with the spirits of war and peace.

Base Stats: Shaman
Weapons: Swords and Staves
Miscellanious: Talismans
Strength: 3.5+.5
Agility: 4.5+.5
Intelligence: 5+.7
Health: 125
Mana: 95

Base Stats: Keeper
Weapons: Swords
Miscellanios: Burners
Strength: 4+.7
Agility: 4.5+.6
Intelligence: 5+.3
Health: 145
Mana: 80
Spells/Abilities

Moon Flare: The caster summons a ball of Magic and hurls it at its foe dealing (SpellpowerX2) Magic damage. This spell does damage to all nearby enemies at Night. Mana: 6. Casting Time: 3.3 Seconds. Cooldown: 3.33 Seconds. Initial Skill.

Flame Barrage: The caster barrages the enemey with bursts of Fire every second dealing (spellpowerX.65) per burst, does up to 10 burst. Mana: 10 Duration: 10 Seconds. Cooldown: 10.3 Seconds.

Thunder Roar: The user roars with the intensity of thunder disorienting enemies within a 800 Area around the user, decreasing their chances to hit by 10% for 15 Seconds. Mana: 4. Cooldown: 15.2 Seconds. 250 Gold.

Lightning Blade: The user drives their blade into the target at lightning speed dealing (attackpowerX2) physical damage and disrupting spellcasting. Cooldown: 20 Seconds. 250 Gold.

Vine Entrampment: The caster traps the target in a mesh of vines holding them in place for 15 Seconds. Bosses will uproot the vines but still have the vines on them. Mana: 9. Cooldown: 19 Seconds. 250 Gold.

Dishcarge: The user stabs the target dealing (attackpowerX1.5) damage then useing the blade as a lightning rode dealing another (spellpowerX1.5) Lightning damage. Mana: 7. Cooldown: 30 Seconds. 1000 Gold.

Enraging Salve: The user rubs an enchanted solution on an ally enraging them causeing their attackpower to increase by 10% for 30 Seconds. Mana: 6. Cooldown: 60 Seconds. World-Boss Drop.

Spirit Drain: The user slashes into the foe dealing (attackpowerX2.5), keeping their blade there, drianing the foe of 4 Mana a second for 15 seconds. If the user is attacked while doing this concentration is lost. Produces a overly large amount of threat. Mana: 2. Cooldown: 130 Seconds. Dungeon-Boss Drop.

Shaman: The Shaman specializes in spellcasting and useing its knowledge of the wilds to defeat its foe with powerful toxins, and the power of storms.

Lightning Storm: The caster calls forth a storm of lightning, that covers an area of 350, dealing (spellpowerX.3) every 2 seconds for 18 Seconds. Mana: 13. Cooldown: 45 Seconds. Casting Time: 3 Seconds.

Nature's Wrath: All spells cost 2 more mana to cast, but have a 5% chance to add a debuff that does (spellpower) Poison damage over 5 seconds. 7000 Gold, 2 Mana Cystals.

Toxic Thorns: The caster mutates the area causing toxic weeds to sprout from the ground dealing (spellpowerX2) Poison damage and slowing the movemet speed of all enemies caught in it for 10 seconds. If an enemy with the Ignition debuff enters the area all enemies wthin range share ignition for the remaining duration of Ignition. Mana: 8. Casting Time: 4 Seconds. Cooldown: 30. Area of Effect: 200. High-Level World Boss Drop.

Ignition: The caster ignites a foe causing them to burn and take (spellpowerX.3) Fire damage every second for 6 seconds. If the target is trapped in vines, it takes 65% more damage. Mana: 7 Cooldown: 25 Seconds. Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds. D4 Boss Drop.

Keeper: The Keeper specializes in fighting next to its brothers and sisters on the frontlines, giving enhancments and debuffs when needed.

Lunar Blessing: The caster blesses the target, increasing their amor by (strengthX.15) and spellpower by (spellpowerX.15) for 20 seconds. Mana: 2. Cooldown: 4 seconds. 5000 Gold.

Blood Ritual: The caster gives some of its life essences to heal the target for (strengthX5), but decreasing strength by 10. Your strength will return over the next 10 seconds. Mana: 2. Casting Time: 3 Seconds. Cooldown: 5 Seconds. 7000 Gold, 2 Mana Cystals.

Spiritual Existance: The Keeper is only on the edge of our world, and halfway into the spirit world where he can commune with the Spirits of War and Peace. Having the spirits enhance his surrounding allies by increasing their attack speed by 8% and Armor by 6. High-Level World Boss Drop.

Heavenly Sight: The caster is no longer just a hysical object but a heavenly being capable of seeing all things happen before they happen, anknowledging his allies of the enemies movements, decreasing all enemies within range evasion by 15% for 15 Seconds. Mana: 8. Cooldown: 45 Seconds. Area of Effect: 500.

Well I don't know how it honestly fits a "shaman" but I like it honestly, im rpetty sure is kind of original, Shaman is of course your aoe spell/melee fighter while the Keeper acts as a support and melee dps, useing spellpower and strength rather than agility and level.

Last edited:
Level 5
Wow, I thought Shamans were animal lovers, who had a minor thing for elements... I'm not entirely sure if the later part of that is just made up by Blizzard... I should do some research on that.

Found something on Wikipedia which explains most of it...

Beliefs

There are many variations of shamanism throughout the world; and several common beliefs are shared by all forms of shamanism. Common beliefs identified by Eliade (1972)[3] are the following:

Spirits exist and they play important roles both in individual lives and in human society.
The shaman can communicate with the spirit world.
Spirits can be benevolent or malevolent.
The shaman can treat sickness caused by malevolent spirits.
The shaman can employ trance inducing techniques to incite visionary ecstasy and go on "vision quests."
The shaman's spirit can leave the body to enter the supernatural world to search for answers.
The shaman evokes animal images as spirit guides, omens, and message-bearers.
The shaman can tell the future, scry, throw bones/runes, and perform other varied forms of divination

Apparently, I was completely wrong. We can all argue about how correct Wikipedia is or isn't. Anyways, I don't think the name is fitting, rest seems really good!

Level 9
Well, I guess Shamans aren't really element based, but hell, if it was a more animal based class it would look too similiar to the Druid, wouldn't it? Also, it dosnt have to fit into the real life world, although tbh I like Blizzards Shaman more than Real Shamans they seem way cooler, to control storms and stuff. The Keeper based off wikipedia seems closer to a real shaman though.

Level 1
Pirate-Sword/Knuckle/Gun user
Pirate-->GunSlinger
Pirate-->Wanderer
Gunslinger is a badass gun ranged shooter wif a misc sword while wanderer wield a knuckle and a sword or 2 knuckler. cool rite xD ikr lol jkjk:ogre_kawaii:

Level 1

Hey, hola darklycan, sé que juegas en ombu, y ya sabemos que usas cheats :D, ahora te banearemos del bot de GAIAS RPG, por tramposo, ah vos te la dabas de pro, verdad? :D
:ogre_hurrhurr:
English:

Hey, darklycan, i know where are you are, you play in ombu and you are a cheater, amazing, we are banning you from our bot of Gaias RPG, for cheater. So fun how you acted like a pro, when you are just a cheater.
And, stop fucking around theses people, they have good pretty ideas, not like you a friggin cheater.
:ogre_frown:
Proof:
2ni8pvt.jpg

I hope you get banned from this great map, and stop cheating, also i hope GasQueen ban you too, CHEATER.

Level 18
Hey, hola darklycan, sé que juegas en ombu, y ya sabemos que usas cheats :D, ahora te banearemos del bot de GAIAS RPG, por tramposo, ah vos te la dabas de pro, verdad? :D
English:

Hey, darklycan, i know where are you are, you play in ombu and you are a cheater, amazing, we are banning you from our bot of Gaias RPG, for cheater. So fun how you acted like a pro, when you are just a cheater.
And, stop fucking around theses people, they have good pretty ideas, not like you a friggin cheater.
:ogre_frown:
Proof:
2ni8pvt.jpg

I hope you get banned from this great map, and stop cheating, also i hope GasQueen ban you too, CHEATER.

nose quien mierda eres ni me interesa , nunca jugue contigo tampoco ni levelee contigo nose que mierda hablas

Level 1
okay, i havent read all the posts here, but i think i came up with a pretty good character, and since idk abouts stats and everything, i'll just leave it up to the creators to make them (if my idea is chosen)

anyways, my thought was sorta like the flash game Sonny, that is, a zombie with a conscious. So his back story would be that he came about as a result of the plague. He can have skills that general zombies have such as diseased cloud and maybe some sorta inovated skills like high natural regeneration, since there is no regen right now. ive been playing a lot of games and i've always liked the undead classes, and this would be no exception. Taking from alot of games here, but we could give him like a transformation like durge in Dota, or something like a cryptic gaze like sion from LoL. I really like how Sion, an axe user, gets a huge attack bonus for a bit of health each attack, i understand if thats op, but i still like the idea of it. But hes still a zombie, so back to basics, maybe some lifesteal? or did zwiebel already say thats bad, idk, i think i remember him saying something along those lines somewhere. but, maybe a cannibal bite skill, does so much dmg while restoring 50% or a set amount or something. anyways, there my two bits, feel free to expand on it if you like it, otherwise, just make sure to give me credit. and if someone already posted something similar to this, im sorry, but i didnt want to go through 12 pages of ideas.

Level 13
nose quien mierda eres ni me interesa , nunca jugue contigo tampoco ni levelee contigo nose que mierda hablas

nose who shit you are neither interests me, never I played with you nor or levelee with you nose that shit you talk
Audio

Nose who shit or you're interested in me, I never played with you nor you nor levelee nose that shit you talk
Audio

nose who shit you are I am not even interested in, I did not ever play with you not levelee with you nose either that you speak shit

Fuckyeah spanish to english translator

Level 1
The scumbag cheater said: "i dont know who the fuck you are, never played with you i dont know what the fuck are you saying."

Is funny because, he plays and act like "a pro", "the best player of gaias", and is just a scumbag cheater, trying to get down great ideas and suggestion, just because wasnt from him. Scumbag.

Level 5
I think it irritating that any one sais best gaia players or anything comparably since you play against computer enemies in this map and its plain easy. Once you done Firelord with a good team its just routine.

Level 1
Undead Classes

The Undead class is basically a meat shield. Since that's all he is, a bag of meat, though with his various skills, he can survive long enough to make a good tank, or output enough damage to be a good dps.

Undead Background & Lore:
The man awoke with a fright. He looked around him and saw that he was surrounded by his dead family. Unable to cope with what he sees, he runs from the place. When he exits his house, he finds his yard crawling with the undead corpses of those he knew and loved. Some lying lifeless, others moving, their arms hanging uselessly at their sides while they stumbled forward. The man looked down at his own body and saw with horror the decaying flesh of his chest, torn open, with a heart visible inside, not beating. The man couldn't stand for this, he wouldn't. His father told him to always make the best of a situation, taught him to keep his cool, and above all, to survive. Well, if he couldnt survive anymore, he might as well kill those that killed him. He ripped a wooden plank from the fence around his yard, surprised at his own strength, and started to bludgen every single thing in his yard, alive, dead, or undead. He yelled to the heavens and ran into the woods, hoping to find someone, or something, to help. He found the passing cleric Fliedsteff, who, upon seeing the man, started running for his life. "STOP!" yelled out the man, and the cleric, surprised at hearing actual words from this creature of malice, actually stopped. "I mean you no harm," said the man "I just want to know whats happened to me." The priest, always wary, told him of the plight of the land, and of the spreading threat of the plague of Gaias. After this the cleric tried to heal the man, but his holy magic did nothing but harm the man, and he concluded that his fate was sealed. He will die a zombie. The man then knew what he had to do. He had to stop the plague that had taken himself, and his family, from taking anyone else. He traveled with the cleric to the nearest lodging and, after convincing the innkeeper that he wouldnt harm anyone, began to meditate on what to do. It was here that he met his comrades, other volunteers from various backrounds, also determined to stop the plague.

Stats:
Agility: 2.5 + 0.3
Intelligence: 1.2 + 0.4

HP/Mana: 70/45
Base Attack Damage: 7-9
Base Attack Range: melee

Equipment:
Weapons: Swords, axes
Misc: Brains

BTNZombie.png

Skills:

Undead Frenzy, Cannible Bite, Sacrifice, Plague Cloud, Roar, Hardened skin, Death and Decay, Unholy Ferver

Skill Details:
BTNUnholyFrenzy.png
Undead Frenzy - starting skill - Raises attack speed by 15% + Agility x 0.3 for 20 seconds
BTNCannibalize.png
Cannible Bite - starting skill - Deals Attack Power x 1.2 and restores hp by 40% of the damage dealt.
BTNSacrifice.png
Sacrifice - 250 Gold - Increases dmg by 100% for 10 seconds, then decreases dmg by 75% for 10 seconds.
PASBTNPlagueCloud.png
Plague Cloud - 250 Gold - Deals 15 damage per second to all enemies within a 300 radius of the user, at the cost of 1 + hp/250 per second.
BTNBattleRoar.png
Roar - 250 Gold - Raises attack by 20% for 40 seconds.
BTNHardenedSkin.png
Hardened Skin - 1000 Gold Skill - Reduces incoming dmg by hp/ 100 + 1, Cannot be reduced below 5.
BTNDeathAndDecay.png
Death and Decay - Outworld scroll - All enemies around the user get -3 armor.
BTNDeathCoil.png
Unholy Ferver - Dungeon Scroll - each consequtive attack increases the users attack speed by 0.25% and damage by 1 + strength x 0.10

im still working on the second classes, so, tell me now if you think i should continue or just stop.

Last edited:
Level 6
i bet we get these class

v
headhunter.gif
v
Psysicalls dmg & magic damage chars
berserker.gif
witchdoctor.gif
batrider.gif
<-- could transport a player to the area

Why?
Because homeland of Oracle / Seer is installed at bottom of the map :ogre_datass::goblin_good_job:

Level 5
Hey pepitoarg, I'm trying to contact you to ask if you play on Ombuserver. Sent you a pm, but no response.

Good thing there Z, I don't really like those kinds of characters. Besides, how weird they would look like if attachment were to be implemented on them, like a helmet or a robe. But don't really like orc either, just human classes. I guess the best choice would be to implement an elf, or dwarf.

Last edited:
Level 6
All class suggestions must either be human, elf, dwarf, troll or orc. Preferably dwarf. <---> Gnolls, ogres and other semi-humanoid species are also not suited for hero classes.

Sounds a little paradox, or?

Status
Not open for further replies.