• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] [Request] Multiple instance countdown script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a floating text multi-instance countdown script.

It needs to take an integer, font size, r# b# g#, x# y#, and be able to have at least 10 of them on the screen at the same time. It needs to countdown every second and then destroy itself when the time is up.

If you could make it so that the countdown and floating text were seperate functions, that would be even better. IE: Have floatingtext call on countdown and take it from there. That way I could use the floatingtext function for other spells and ultimately save me a lot of time & space.

If anyone bites, you will have my utmost thanks and appreciation, rep, and maybe even a first born or two.

Level 13
I don't understand your request (I don't understand a lot of things lately, I'm starting to worry). You need 10 floating texts every second? What do they have to show? Where do they have to appear? How long should they last? What do these # thingies mean?

Level 12
I don't understand your request (I don't understand a lot of things lately, I'm starting to worry). You need 10 floating texts every second? What do they have to show? Where do they have to appear? How long should they last? What do these # thingies mean?

No. It needs to be capable of handling multiple floating texts.

It needs to display the given integer at font size, in r b g color, at position x y, and call on a countdown script which takes the said integer and reduces it by 1 and refreshes the text.

Sorry if I confused you, I thought rbg# x/y# etc were obvious values.

Status
Not open for further replies.