• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] request: Den of Wonders, the Beta shop building of Night elves

Apparently in the TFT beta Nightelves first had this shop building, before it has got changed into the Ancient of Wonders.

Here is the only shot of it i could find:
denofwondersshot.png

(wondering what kind of items are selling there, potions of speed?!, wtf is the red crystal for ?)
also there remains it's icon:
BTNDenofWonders.png

Well, hereby my request is for it to be recreated.

Got some thoughts on how it could be done.
The main shape itself seem simple enough, a round with a gate into it, and some roof decor.
It should have the standard nightelf building birth anim, use either hunter's hall or bear den(with the blue roof)as texture. I suppose the horns part in the front can be taken from Chimera roost texture, dunno about the moon in the rear tho. Also if you ask me would have the building elevated a little, seems a bit too much sunken into the ground to me.