• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Den of Wonders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to see a screenshot, what site can i find it on? all i have seen is the icon for it(it is hidden).

and yes, if anyone has the model, please upload it!!!

Dragonfox

Level 6
Well i know the paths for the Den of Wonders. I can open it with my WE, and yes it's and hidden model from the Beta Test for Warcraft III, the Path was Nightelf/unit/wonderden/
thats the path for my WE, but in my friends computer's We the path doesnt work, but I got a special program for the WE to(i wont give warez links to it sorry).

Level 4
i have heard of a 'beta pack' being available for download? where would i find this? i really like the beta models.

Dragonfox

Level 11
I believe someone asked for a screenshot: http://www.blizzard.com/war3x/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=28&Set=0

So what's all this talk about a beta pack? I'ld like to know about that myself...of course I'ld also like a Den model(I requested one a while back) but I wouldn't mind if the pack doesn't include it.

Btw, the icon is already in the editor. Just put in ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDenofwonders.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.