• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Horn of Cenarius & Shipyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Greetings! I'm in need of some simple edits that cannot be made properly by myself with my limited knowlege of RMS.

1. Model buildings\other\HornOfCenarius\HornOfCenarius: replace the horn itself with the glaive of units\creeps\watcher\watcher. Add Death animation to the model because it hasn't it now. Stand animation shouldn't have a glow around horn/glaive - it should appear only in Stand Work animation.

2. Model buildings\NightElf\NightElfShipyard\NightElfShipyard: remove the boat and fill the resulting empty space with a wooden floor. Add a staircase leading from the entrance to ground level and just below. If possible, add some stuff like treasure chests, little crystal shards and scrolls/vials/bags form units\nightelf\Runner\Runner around the entrance (this building suppose to be a merchant shop).

3. I edited obelisk model a bit in order to make Wardens' defensive structure, but (shame on me!) didn't understand principles of working with visibility of added parts in RMS so will be thankful for helping with it.

P.S. Is it possible to add proper night elven birth animation to the 1st and 3rd model?

Attachments

• WardenObelisk_V1.mdx
    859.6 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.